Status: Writing as we speak :) !

All For You, My Daisy

Ellie- Sometimes we all just need a hug

“RACHEL!” I screamed out seeing her shocked face.

“N-n-nope! You don’t have to say anything!” She said awkwardly backing away from the door.

“Shit.” Nate mumbled wrapping one of the many towels on the floor around his waist.

“Nate!” I yelped out reaching out to him as he skipped around my bed and rushed out the door.

“S-sorry-“ I heard him began to say in the hallway.
“Nope!” Was Rachel’s response.
I groaned tugging the comforters up and over my head.
“What the fuck was that!?” I heard Rachel walk into the room, and the slight shirt in weight beside me told me she now was sitting next to me.
I lowered the blanket so she could see my eyes. She was pissed and confused. Oh man.

“Well...w-we kind of-“ I began. Rachel put up her hands shutting her hands stopping me.

“Never mind. I already know.” She said shaking her head.
Sighing Rachel wiped a strand of my hair away from my face. “Oh, Ellie. What have you gotten yourself into?”

I wiped her hand away and turned on my side away from her.
“I love him.” I muttered.

“He’s your brother.”

“Step.” I said looking back at her. She scrunched her forehead up and shook her head.

“Does brother after that not mean anything to you? You two are in the same family, this-“She pointed at my naked body under the sheets. “Is incest. I love you, I just...don’t want to see you get hurt.” She whispered turning me back to face her.

“I’d only get hurt if I didn’t have him.” I muttered.

She nodded her head and smoothed some wrinkles in the sheets. “Yeah, and we’ve all seen what that looks like.” She laughed. “Not a pretty sight, I’ll tell you that.”

I smiled and stretched out my hands.
“So, you knew we were step brothers and sisters?” I said.
Rachel shook her head.
“Only you and Nate. Nate’s my little brother.” Rachel smiled.
I nodded my head looking away. I always thought of Rachel as being so close to me. It was a shock that she wasn’t blood. “It explains why we’re more like best friends, huh?” She laughed.

I smiled. “I’m kidding. You will always be my little sister. Nothing more, nothing less.” She winked. I ran my fingers in my hair, and Rachel looked past me.
“But, Ellie. You really...need to end this.” She muttered.
I dropped my hands and took a long look at her face.

“What are you saying?” I shot. She fixed her posture and looked down at me.

“I’m saying that what your doing is disgusting. End it now.” She said this like it was an order.

“You don’t know anything.” I said turning back around.

“I know enough, and I know you and Nate are going way too far with this.” She said walking to my dresser.

“Me and Nate were together long before this whole brother and sister happened. If you knew enough, you would know that.” I said watching as she dug through my drawers pulling out a bra, underwear, a shirt and my white short skirt.

“So know your place.” She said throwing me the clothes. I started pulling the clothing on myself as soon as she turned around to give me somewhat privacy.

“I do know my place, and It’s with Nate. Fuck, Rachel. Why am I even explaining this to you?” I said getting up now dressed. I walked over to my dresser where she was standing, and picked up my brush.

“Your right. Your totally wasting your time explaining this to me. I’m here trying to keep you from getting thrown in jail, or shunned by the whole family.” She said watching as I brushed the tangles out from my hair.

“We’re not planning on telling anybody.” I said smoothing out my hair in the mirror.
Rachel laughed looking around.

“Oh really? So, your plan is to hide? Face the facts Ellie. You live in the same house, under the same roof. I just walked in on your little cuddle fest. It’s sort of impossible to hide. Stop this, or I am so telling.” She said folding her arms over her chest.

I dropped my brush and looked at her face.
“I thought you were my sister.”

She gave me a half smile and shrugged.
“And I thought you were better than banging your older brother.” She spit out of her mouth.

“Get out. Get out now.” I said looking at the door and then back to her.
She dropped her hands and hesitated.
“NOW!” I yelled.
She huffed at me while she stomped out the room.
And I thought I trusted that girl.

“Hey, You okay?” I heard his sweet voice. I looked at the door frame seeing Nate standing there. He was wet and dressed in clean clothes. I must’ve token a shower.

I nodded my head folding my arms.

“Oh, no no. Don’t cry.” He said rushing over to me. I hadn’t even realized I was crying until he said that. “It’s crazy how much you mean to me, okay?” He said tilting his head so I could look at his eyes. I squeezed my eyes together and nodded my head. “No one can tear that apart.” He said rubbing my back.

Why didn’t I believe that?
♠ ♠ ♠
Rachel is a butt :/
I liked her before, but now... whoa .
do you guys think what Ellie and Nate are doing is bad?
My opinion: If it's truly love. Then go for it. Don't let anyone get between that.
But that's just me.

Artistique
Chaingang4ever
i rule this muffin
ninjapurplepanda - OH MEH GOD! he was going reallly fast wasn't he :$ i edited! i took that out, ahhaha . i don't want him to be like shaking . ew, creepy ;) hahah .

It was my first time writing something like that :$ Go easy on me. haha .

Question: How many of you agree with Rachel? Honestly. :) I wanna know .