Status: Writing as we speak :) !

All For You, My Daisy

Ellie- i never wanted to hurt you

Nate was so funny and cute. I just...felt bad about the whole Rachel thing that happened.
I didn’t want to push him away earlier.
Nate turned to leave while I started walking towards the door. I wonder who It could be.
Mom and Dad have a key, they could always just come in.
I opened the door to see Sarah. I smiled widely accepting her hug.

“Sarah!” I Squealed rubbing her back. “What are you doing here?” I smiled.
She was looking cute like always. I see she straightened her hair today, under her green hat. She looked like a carrot with her long orange hair. A really pretty, cute carrot.

“I really just wanted to come and see you. Some kids said you moved. I used my tricky computer skills and I found out where.” She smiled widely. I shifted my weight on my other foor. Her face dropped. “Oh, that’s creepy isn’t it?” She said itching her arm.
I titled my head beginning to laugh.

“It’s very creepy, but that’s why I love you deary.” I cooed.
She took my hands in hers and laughed.

“Okay, good. I got worried there.” She smiled. She started looking around past my shoulders and I couldn’t help but feel a bit violated. “So...why did you move?”

That’s when I remembered I never told Sarah about my parents. I let her thing Rachel was my mom the day the team came to my house. I hesitated before answering. I tried thinking of an excuse.
“W-well...” I began. Suddenly Nate’s black jeep commander drove up in the driveway. The rest of the family was home...fuck no.

“Who is that?” Sarah said looking behind her.

“Th-That’s”

Mom and Dad stepped out of the Car while Luke jumped out of the back with bags following him. I guess Mom and Dad went full out on the whole back to school shopping.

“That lady looks a lot like you, Elle.” Sarah commented under her breath.

“Yeah, well...” I began. I didn’t know what to say. I didn’t know what to tell her.

“Hey! Ellie!” Mom yelled waving up at me. I waved back at her awkwardly.
“Who’s your friend?” Mom smiled rubbing her hands together while dad opened the trunk.

“Mom, this is Sarah.” I said. I totally forgot about the fact that I just said Mom. Oh, no.

“Hello.” Sarah gleamed. I guess she was okay with it. She turned back at me, the smile disappearing from her face. “So, I’m guessing that girl taking care of you before was your sister.” She said placing her mitten covered hands on her waist. I gave her a half smile and nodded. She nodded back and again fixed her gaze on my parents.
“And that’s your dad? You have more of your mother.” She was answering her own questions. I just stood there watching it all. “That boy looks a lot like Nate’s brother.” She added. My eyes grew wide, and I started shoving her more out on the porch.

“Listen, I think it’s about time you get home now.” I tried to smile. She squinted her eyes and soon after her eyes grew as big as my own.

“That IS Nate’s brother. Are your families having a little get together? That is SO cool!” Sarah squealed. I relaxed and nodded my head.

“Yep! That’s my mom, and Nate’s Dad. Nate’s Dad’s son.” I nodded. Well, I wasn’t lying. I just wasn’t telling the truth.

“HUNNY! Can you go get your brother? We need help back here with the bags.” Mom called back up. I froze. Oh man. Oh no. OH NO!
Sarah gave me a quizzical look. I shrugged my shoulders pretending like I didn’t know what they were talking about.

“ELLIE! Go get your brother please!” Dad yelled. I shrugged my shoulders again. It was working. Why stop. “Didn’t you hear me? Go get Nate.” Dad added. I breathed out. It was out. Everything was out. I looked back at Sarah who’s face was twisted and grossed out.

“You’re dating your BROTHER?” She made it her duty to keep her voice low, in which was forever thankful.
I bit my lip, and shoved her to the side of the porch. It was cold outside and I was dressed in nothing but a long sleeved loose shirt, with short shorts and my Fuzzy boots I quickly snugged on.
“Listen, Nate and I were dating long before we found out we were step brother and sister. We love each other a lot. Please, don’t tell anyone.” I felt pathetic pleading like this, but It was worth so much. She looked me up and down.

“Man, this is rich. Wait until the cheer squad hears about this.” She laughs turning to leave. I catch her arm and pull her back.

“Sarah, you can’t tell ANYONE.” I plead.

“And why can’t I?”

Wow, I didn’t expect that in reply.
“Because Nate and I could get in A LOT of trouble. With our parents AND with the law.”

“So this is illegal.” She concluded. I nodded my head slowly. She looked at me deeply.
“So end it.” She shrugged.

I breathed out dropping her arm.
“Easy for you to say. We just so happen to be in love with each other.” I mumbled.
I think out of everyone she would be the one who would understand that much.
But she stood there looking at me blankly.

“Ellie, If it’s illegal than it’s wrong.”

“But it’s love.”

“But it’s wrong. If you don’t end it, I will.” She said folding her arms across her chest.

“This is not any of your business. What goes on with me and Nate is what goes on between me and Nate.” I growled. She had no right to threaten me. She wasn’t apart of this any more than Rachel wasn’t apart of this. What was with these people trying to get in on this secret?

“Fine, then let’s see how ‘it’s not any of your business’ goes down in court.” She said trudging off. I caught my breath and ran to the edge of the porch.

“ELLIE!” Dad yelled. I ignored him.

“What do you want me to do?” I called out. Sarah looked both ways before continuing to cross the street.

“End it. Now.” Were her last words before she disappeared into the whiteness of the streets.
“Okay,” I mumbled to myself. Oh no. What I’ll have to do runs through my mind. I’ll just tell him the hardest thing possible. Make him so angry and he’ll have no pain. He won’t hurt. I’ll be doing this for us.
Oh man, just thinking about that makes me hurt.
To think we’ll have to go through this all over again.
Why can’t me and Nate for ONCE just be happy?
Why can’t our lives just be sane for a moment?

“You know what? What ever. We’ll be back soon. Me and Your mother are going out to buy hot coco at Timmys for Luke. Are you coming?” Dad said closing the trunk. Mom scurried around the car while Luke hopped back into the back seat.

I shook my head.
“No, I need to talk to Nate.” I tried my best to give him a smile.
He nodded his head and slipped back into the drivers seat of the car. They rode off and I turned back into the house closing the door behind me.
Rachel scurried up to me tugging on all of her winter clothes.
“Going somewhere?” I asked slipping off my boots.
She sniffled before opening back the door and running out.
I wonder what THAT was about.

I held my breath while making it p the staircase.
I had to make this believable.
Maybe I could just hurt him now, and save him later.
This is for the best.

Turns out, it was me who got hurt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you
artistique

I know, big change ay? haha well i hope this chapter cleared it up.
oh man, why is everybody who Ellie thought she coudl trust turning on her?
I feel bad for her.
But at the same time I feel like she should've dealt with this in a different way.

Question: If you were Ellie and Sarah said that to you,what would you do?

Comment, subscribe to hear more :D I'll update soon after. i PROMISE <3