Status: Writing as we speak :) !

All For You, My Daisy

Nate- You never know who or what might be behind you

Well that was weird. I thought digging into my backpack.
That girl actually seemed like she wasn’t interested.
I looked around suddenly wondering if anyone saw me being rejected.
I think that was the first time in...ever.
I watched as she walked down the hallway going god knows where.
We were all hear early, for crying out loud. To meet our locker buddies, and to organize things.
Her brown hair swayed side to side as she turned the corner out of my sight.
God, that bothered me.
Who does she think she is?
A new girl comes to our school, and she thinks she can just be mean off the bat?
Like, I helped her with our locker, and she decides to not even give me her name.
No, way am I staying here with her.
I grabbed my binder and walked the opposite direction she went.
I quickly ended up regretting this decision as I saw Crystal staring at me.
There was no way I could go around her.
She had her sights set on me.

“Hey, Crystal.” I sighed. I shoved my hands into my pockets and I could see tears well up in her eyes.

“Hey, Nate” She sniffed. I tugged her neck back into my chest. This was becoming a habit.

After ten minutes of listening to her cry I managed to snake my way around her and to my morning class. Math.

Sitting down Mrs. Gravill entered the classroom writing her name messily on the board. I turned to my right seeing Mat sitting beside me. I guess he sneaked there before I noticed.
“Dude, I’m sharing this locker with this girl. I swear she is nuts.” I whispered. Matt’s mouth dropped listening to this. Kids started filing into the room as I explained.
“She was rude, and conceded, and ugh! I need a locker change.” I grunted.

“Come share a locker with me dude, I’m free.” Matt smiled. I shook my head. Matt was the best and all, but let’s just say he didn’t have a locker mate for a reason. After P.E Matt has a slight...odour problem. Everyone still loved him and all...just nobody wanted to be under his arm while he reached for his math text book if you know what I mean.

“Nah, I’m going to have to pass. I’m going to have to deal with this girl until I can find some other girl that doesn’t love their locker mate.” I nodded. The class was quieter now, but I still felt like making a joke out of this. “We should put up a flyer. It has to say ‘Looking for a locker friend that likes a rude, arrogant, snobby-“

“Right behind you.”

“Right behind you type of girl.” I finished laughing. “Wait, what?” I turned around seeing the girl sitting next to me. She smiled politely but I could tell she was ticked off.
Uh oh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, subscribe! .
let me know what you're thinking. :) .
I'm not going to post the next one until I have at least 3 comments, and 3 more subscribers .
soooooo make yourself known ? :D