Haner

VI

As I arrived to my father’s mansion, my stomach couldn’t help my turn.
"Karin!"
I heard someone call out to me.

"Karin, it's me Aneliz. We meet back in Whoppinful High."
"What are you doing here Aneliz?"
I was shocked to find my then best friend's little sister in my father's home, dressed as a maid.

"Oh well right after graduating from Universal schooling I went on to find myself a job, seeing as my mother decided to pack my things and leave me out in the streets, again.
So I found myself working here a month later."

"I can't believe that... aside from that how you been and what about Marquette?"
"Oh well, I've been alright, just here sweeping your father's door steps. Marquette is heavily pregnant...again."

We had sat down on the front steps talking about things when I yet again heard my name called out by the evilness of this house, who I wished would burn deep into the ground.

"Karin, it's such a pleasure to see you again."
"I wish I could say the same Elanta, but I'd prefer those dogs to eat you. Much more pleasurable site to see."

"You will not talk to your step-mother that way do you hear?"
"I'm sorry but I didn't know dirt was considered to take place of an actual mother."
I looked at my father with venom.

"Besides, I'm not here to discuss about the whore, father."
"What is it then, make it quick, I have other business to take care off."
"I wouldn't consider screwing a whore business. Unless of course you pay her."

The funny thing about my father was, he couldn't even defend the woman he had married. Went to show how much he truly loved her.

"What is it you wish to discuss with me my lovely daughter?"
"Leave the sarcasm aside and get real. I heard you haven't kept with the Peace Treaty you signed with the Armstrong's, let alone, you plan to over-throw them and the King."
"I have no idea what you are talking about Anaya."

"Cut it out father, you know perfectly well what I'm talking about. How could you do this?! To the Armstrong's, the King, to the people, to me!?"

"When I told you to marry the Prince, it was to benefit us, not them. If I were to take over Ozark and what lands the Armstrong's own then it'll surely benefit the people of Anglii! Don't you want OUR people to be in a well economy?! Would you rather prefer them to take over our lands, our people, everything Anglii represents and leave us in ruin?!"

"You're the one that's going to leave us in ruin father! Don't you understand that the King and the Armstrong's would never do that to us! We have a Peace Treaty with them and I am married to the King's son!"

"No my dear," he laughed, "you were after all, your lovely Robert is dead or did you suddenly forget?"
"How could you? You can't even be called a father after what you have just said. You're worse then that whore of yours. Much worse!"
I yelled as I stormed out grabbing my things and heading back where I came from.

"Karin! Karin! Karin stop!" I heard Analiz yell after me.
"Karin, please where are you going, you just got here."
"I'm going back Iz, I should have never came here. I shouldn't." I said crying.
"Take me with you, Rin, take me with you."

"All passengers heading towards Eastern Maline, your train is now boarding. I repeat, all passangers train 109K is now boarding."

"You don't think they'll mind then?"
"Of course not Iz, their estate is big, there'll be plenty of room for you too. Besides, I need some female company too."

Silent filled between us, until I broke it.
"Analiz, did you know anything about my father's doings?"
"Anaya, I hate to break it to you, but everyone in Anglii knows what he's been up too. It all started back when you got married to Prince Robert. So I've heard."

This was one of many secrets that I would find out during the course of time. What was about to come really wasn't expected. Not even the people of Anglii expected.
♠ ♠ ♠
Maline is the cirty where the first few chapters take place. In other words, it's where The Armstrong's live