Status: I took this story over from a RainingAmi. Hope you like it. Active ;)

29 Ways to Get Rid of Your Roommate

A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

There was a loud knock at the door. I glared at the large, dark brown door as I walked up to it. I already knew who was on the other side and I just knew I wasn’t going to like them. I unlocked the door, grumbling the whole time, and opened it with a tug. And there, on my door step, stood a model. Ok, so he wasn’t really a model, but he sure could’ve been. He was 6’ 3” with short blond hair, eyes that looked like melted chocolate, and a chiseled body. Damn, this might not be so bad after all. No, wait! This guy is the enemy. He is a wolf in sheep’s clothing, however fine that clothing may be. He is to be hated. So I quickly rearranged my face from the shocked, drooly face it once was to an aggravated one.

“What?” I said as I shifted my weight to my right foot and crossed my arms.

“Umm hi? Is this where Arley lives?” He asked as he rubbed the back of his neck. It took every once of my will power not to stare at his muscles as they flexed from the simple action.

“Yeah.” I stated. Now I know what you’re thinking, man what a B right? Well, this guy is all that stands between me and my own apartment. Not to mention bragging rights to my parents. So of course I had to be rude, I had to make him feel not welcome. “Umm are you her?” he asked, still nervous.

“Yup, and you must be Alex, right?” I said as I opened the door a little further to reveal my 5’5” frame. I still didn’t move out of the door way though.

“Yeah…” He said as he stuck out his hand to shake mine. I shook his hand and pulled him in. I locked the door behind us and walked towards my, scratch that, our room. Did I mention that my apartment is a one bedroom/ one bath apartment? That just makes the idea of a roommate even more absurd.

“Ok, so you’ll put you’re bed here and this will be your side. Okay?” I said as I stopped in the room and turned to him.

“Umm ok. Well, do I get a say in this?” He asked, a little agitatedly. I just laughed loudly and walked out the room. He followed me.

“Ok well obviously this is the kitchen and that’s about it.” I said to him.

“Ok, well the truck is coming in about half an hour, is that alright?” He asked.

“Sure. No problem.” I said as I fake twitched. He looked at me for a second and then shook his head as if he thought he was seeing things. I merely twitched again, making sure he caught it this time, and danced into the living room.

After about 3 hours, all of Alex’s stuff was in the apartment. I sat back and watched as he struggled with some stuff. I didn’t bother helping him and just turned on the T.V. and watched some stupid show. By the time he had gotten all of his stuff in, I was so bored that I just sat in front of my computer screen. I stared at the Google homepage for about 20 minutes before I decided to type in annoying your roommate and hit the feeling lucky button. The bold faced title of the webpage that popped up rid “29 Ways to Get Rid of Your Roommate”. Perfect. I giggled mischievously as I printed it out. This is gonna be sweet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the mix up. I accidentally didn't put a chapter in, but it's here now.