Status: Daily(ish) updates!

Just a Handful of Letters

Timothy

Timothy,
Thank you. Once upon a time you made me happy, and then you ignored me, I broke up with you. And now you're letting me use your phone to talk to another ex. Someone who means more to me than you ever did, no offense. But he has made me feel so happy, so blessed, so amazing, so right. You got that feeling with Ash, and I had it with Andrew. You know how it feels to be that brand of in love with one person that you know just when you look at them, or hear their voice, that they're the one. And your's was taken away from you, and mine left me. And me and mine are fixing things tonight. Hopefully. If not we'll end up in the same circle again: we care, are you sure we couldn't handle it, there's no way this much distance isn't a problem. And then we start all over again. Yes, long distance relationships are hard, and you have to want it, horribly badly, and even then sometimes stuff gets in the way. But you know how loyal and honest I am. And how unlikely it is that he'd just stop caring. I can't see him just not caring anymore. He doesn't change his mind quickly, and yo know how far I'm willing to go for something I want, how much I'm willing to do for someone I care about. Thank you for letting me fight for this. Thank you so much. I said I love you way back when, and I still do love you. But you're like a brother or a best friend that I never had. Because I know I can talk to you about anything and not worry about whether or not you'll judge me. Thank you. For everything. I wouldn't have survived the last 4 years without you.
Love,
Me