Status: Daily(ish) updates!

Just a Handful of Letters

Freshmen

Hey Freshmen, Class of 2014.

This is coming from me and the rest of the senior girls as a Survival Guide to help you through your first year in high school. Freshman year is stressful enough, and you add being away from home to that, and some people can't handle it. We wrote this book over the summer, a collaboration of any bits of advice that we could muster up. We hope this book stays with you all year and that it actually helps you along your upcoming journey.
Being a freshman at a place like Luther Prep really is a wonderful opportunity, full of friendships, hardships, stress, and love. You'll make your friends, your friends may change over the four years you're here. You'll go through hardships, whether caused by gossip or something like a family emergency. You're stress levels soar some weeks, but don't let those days get you down, there will be a better day. Love. You will love your friends, they become family to you in the dorms. Your dorm family is what will get you through your years. The upperclassmen will treat you as younger siblings if you treat them as older siblings. This is another word of advice, treat the students that come in the years after you're no longer a freshman, as younger siblings.

-The Senior Girls

P.S. The seniors girls wrote this, so we have no inclination to claim any stupidity from the senior guys.