Status: Daily(ish) updates!

Just a Handful of Letters

Mollie

Mollz, as I have taken to calling you half the time. The other half, miss Mollie. It's been what, almost a year(?) or two(?) since we started talking, way back in hte good old days when I posted stuff on Quizilla. I know it was in July, but was it before my sophomore year or junior year??? I honestly can't remember, time's been flying so fast. People say time geos faster the older you get, but I really can't imagine time going any faster than it has the last few years . It seems I blinked and lost 3 years.
Anyway, back to this... Sometimes I wonder who I would've talked to about some of the things I've gone through. Call me strange(and I know you do), but it's sometimes easier for me to talk to people I've never actually met than it is to talk to the people I hang out with on a regular basis. Somethings are just too personal for the people I'm always around, but those are the things I have to tell SOMEONE.
Anyway...thanks. For everything. All the conversations and laughs, giggles and disscussions, fan moments and thrills, stories and music, and everything else that can't be generalized like that.
<3 ya!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry these are so late. I go to boarding school and I've been packing like crazy the last few days to get ready to go to school.
<3