Status: Updates will be once a week, but comments will get faster updates :)

Confetti Wishes!

001.

As I walked up the corridor towards my locker I saw a boy already stood there. I smiled as I recognized his hoodie and hurried my pace. When I reached my locker I span him around and pressed my lips to his. My arms around him, pulling him as close to me as I could. I didn’t care who saw. I didn’t care about the shouts of my friends asking what I was doing with the school geek. I only cared about this moment and this moment only. Our bodies fitted perfectly together, his arms around my waist keeping me close to him. After what seemed like forever he pulled away and said ‘I love you’. I blushed before replying with ‘I love you too’. He was just so cute with his messed up hair, thick glasses. I took his hand and we walked to class ignoring the stares that people gave us.

I woke up the sun blazing through my window and my body tangled up in my covers. Why did it have to be a dream? Why couldn’t I just come out and tell him how I felt? I sighed and climbed out of bed and headed in the direction of my bathroom. I started the water running in the shower, striped down and climbed in. I let the hot water fall down my body taking with it this morning’s dream to disappear down the plughole. Once the water ran cold I stepped out grabbed a towel and pulled it round me. I then walked back to my room dried, and stared into my wardrobe deciding what to wear today. Being the most popular girl in school had its benefits, you could wear absolutely anything you wanted and everyone would love it.

I grabbed a pair of jeans, white trainers and a white vest top and slipped them on. I searched my room for the Purple and white stripped hoodie I had bought yesterday, I found it stuffed into my rucksack I pulled it out and put it on. It was big on me but that was how I liked it the arms just a little too long and the body coming down just past my thighs. I sat in front of my dresser and took in my appearance in the huge mirror.

My blonde hair fell in waves over my shoulders and my blue eyes sparkled in the light. I quickly applied some makeup and brushed through my hair. I grabbed my keys from the hook by the front door and stepped out into my road. It was late September and there was a slight breeze in the air which tossed my hair around my face as I walked out of my house towards my car.

I pulled out my keys and unlocked my car stepping inside I started the engine and drove to college. Once in the parking lot I looked for my space right outside my classroom it wasn’t there. Someone else was parked in my space. I got out my car and walked round to the driver’s side and knocked on the glass. The window rolled down and I nearly gasped at who it was. Leo, the school geek.

“i...um..” I stuttered. I couldn’t tell him to get out of my space, I loved him too much.

“Hey, Flo what the hell is the geek doing in your space!?” I looked up to see Sophie and Kirstie walking towards me.

“I was uh.. just telling him to get out.” I replied, hating myself for what I was about to do. Please forgive me after

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY SPACE YOU DORK, I MEAN COME ON I KNOW YOUR NOT STUPID GET OUT!” Uhoh the look of pain in his eyes was enough to kill me inside. I truly did hate myself now..

However he started the engine and pulled away without speaking once. I went back to my car and parked up. Once I got out and locked my car I joined Sophie and Kirstie and we walked to class. Once seated at the back I began to doodle in my book without paying much attention. It was only when the teacher called on me that I jolted back into real life.

“I don’t know sir” I replied not actually knowing the question in the first place.
He just sighed and asked someone else. It was then I looked at my book and noticed I had written Leo’s name and had been drawing hearts around it. I looked around before ripping the page out and shoving it to the bottom of my bag.

“Right! New seating plan” Mr. Depp shouted at the class.

A wave of boos and no’s ran throughout the classroom. Everyone looking around making eye contact with me begging to be my partner, the only person I noticed who wasn’t looking at me was Leo.

“And before you go choosing your new partner, I will be choosing them for you”.

By then end of the lesson everyone had been seated with a new partner except from me.
“Right , Leo you can go sit next to Florence” The whole class gasped and their eyes followed Leo to the empty seat next to me. I put on the painted face of hating this situation as much as everyone else in the class but secretly I was loving it.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here it is brand new story, hope you guys like it :)
Remember comments = faster updates ^_^ <3