Status: Complete

I'll Find Somewhere To Lay My Blame The Day She Changes Her Last Name

Wedding Crashers

Sunny Wilson threw the magazine in her hand down onto her kitchen table. The picture on the front was of her and her best friends looking stunned standing at the back of the isle at a 'celebrity wedding ceremony. She was labeled a crazy fan who went all out, by buying a dress and assembling a wedding party, intent on having the celeb marry her rather than the long time love of his life.

The love of his life. That was bullshit.

All five of them were arrested and tossed out of the wedding no thanks to Chelsey who went ballistic. Sunny never got to talk to Jimmy. All her work had proved to be effortless. Well, it might not have been so bad if they'd arrived a few minutes earlier, but they were too late, Jimmy and Chelsey were officially man and wife.

"Five fuckin' minutes," Sunny muttered to herself, referring to how late they were exactly, "five minutes and I might have stopped him Gunner," she rubbed the top of her dog's head. The dog her best friends had adopted for her when she was upset after losing Jimmy for good.

Her golden retriever rolled onto his back on the couch for a tummy rub, but Sunny never obliged. Instead, she headed into the kitchen directly to the coffee pot.

"Oh, there better be some in there for me."

Sunny looked up and smiled as Ashleigh walked into the kitchen, towel drying her hair.

"Ooooh and us too," Becca and Kaela bounded down the stairs and into the kitchen.

Gunner let out a loud woof and followed them into the kitchen. There he was eagerly attentive to each girl until he successfully got a little bit of everyone's breakfast before happily retreating back to the living room.

"I can't believe the guys are leaving again," Ashleigh said sadly as she pulled one knee up to her chest, resting her foot on her chair.

Becca took a sip of her orange juice, "didn't Zacky ask you to go with him?"

Ashleigh nodded and looked down at her plate, "yeah," she glanced back up at everyone, "but...I don't think I'm going to go."

"What?" Sunny looked her cousin over, "why wouldn't you go?"

Ashleigh glanced at her and smiled, "because I'm not gonna leave you here alone."

Sunny rolled her eyes and playfully stuck her tongue out at her cousin, "I'll be fine, you guys go."

"But what are you going to do for like, weeks without us?" Casey asked. Outside she was calm, but Sunny knew that inside the girl must be nearly busting at the seams with happiness. Syn had finally asked her out, and now, she'd been invited to go on tour with them.

"I'll manage you guys, I promise," Sunny filled up her glass with apple juice, "just go, have fun."

The last thing she wanted to do was keep her friends back from going out and having fun. Especially on tour with the guys. There would never be a dull moment, and travel opportunites like that were few and far between for mere college students, living on a budget.

"Seriously though," Kaela set her fork down and squirted some more ketchup on her plate for her eggs, "what would you do without us?"

Sunny lauged and nearly choked on her juice, "clean the house for one."

"Oh that's harsh," Becca laughed, "are you saying we're dirty?"

"Dirty," Sunny nodded and grinned, "with two r's."

Speaking of that," Ashleigh pointed her empty fork at no one in particular and smiled, "we should go out tonight. Hit a club, bar, whatever."

"If we go out, will you all promise me to go on tour?" Sunny asked seriously.

None of the girls spoke up.

"Hmmm," Sunny shook her head slowly, "looks like it's going to be a long boring night at home tonight."

"Oh come on Sunny," Casey pleaded, "come out with us tonight."

"Go on tour."

Ashleigh glared at Sunny, "you're a pain in the ass you know that right?"

"Why don't you just come with us?" Kaela asked, "the guys won't care, you're still friends with
all of them."

"Yeah, right," Sunny cut her pancake up with her fork, "they think I'm nuts. And Chelsey, you really
think that she'd even let me anywhere near the tour bus?"

The kitchen grew silent again.

"That's what I thought," Sunny looked up, "so, we go out tonight, have a ton of fun, and tomorrow, all of you are getting on that bus, and I will see you when you get back."

"Fine," Ashleigh finally caved, simply because she knew there was no way Sunny was going to change her mind, "let's raise hell tonight!"
♠ ♠ ♠
<333 Thanks For Reading