Status: Complete

I'll Find Somewhere To Lay My Blame The Day She Changes Her Last Name

Cold Eyes

Sunny rolled over in bed and was surprised to see Jimmy on his stomach beside her. She'd slept so well she'd nearly forgotten about everything that had happened. Smiling she rolled onto her side and watched him sleep, His forearms and hands were tucked underneath the pillow holding it closer to his head. His hair was a mess and no make-up surrounded his eyes. He looked so peaceful.

Zacky walked past the end of the bed fully dressed and caught Sunny's eye.

"Morning," she whispered.

Startled Zacky turned around to face her and smiled, "morning," he ran his fingers through his hair, "you need to get up we have to get back on the road."

The road.

Sunny propped herself up on her elbow, "shit what time is it?"

He glanced at his watch, "it's a little after nine."

She groaned and flopped back onto her bed, "my flight is at noon."

Zacky moved to his and Ashleigh's bed, grabbing the blankets and pulling them off of her.

"You're an asshole," Ashleigh muttered, never opening her eyes, and reaching for the blankets, but each time her fingertips brushed against the fabric Zacky pulled them further away from her.

"Get up baby."

Sunny moved her hand underneath the blankets and slid it slowly up and down Jimmy's back. He shifted in response and eventually rolled over to face her.

"Hey."

He smiled, "hey."

She pulled her blankets back and swung her legs over the edge of the bed, "you have to get up, the bus is leaving soon," she grabbed her bag and headed into the bathroom before anyone beat her there.

Rev nodded and rolled onto his stomach, closing his eyes again. Ashleigh slipped out of bed, crept towards him, and jumped on him , "come on you time to get up."

He groaned and laughed wrapping his arms around her waist and winging her onto the bed beside him.

"Zacky you need to teach her to be more polite in the morning," Rev smiled before sitting up and getting out of bed.

"Well he didn't wake me up so nicely," Ashleigh protested from her relaxed position.

"It was as nice as I could make it," Zacky smiled as he finished packing up his bag.

Sunny emerged from the bathroom dressed but make-up less. She let Rev in and began picking up her things, "so when is this tour over?"

Asheligh propped herself up on her elbows, "three more weeks?"

Zacky zipped up and his bag and hauled it to the door, "yeah about that."

Sunny nodded and ran her fingers through her hair, pulling it up into a pony tail, "that's not too bad."

"You really should finish the tour with us."

Sunny glanced at Ashleigh and smiled, "I have to work, I was lucky I got the time off that I did."

Ash nodded in understanding. The took their turns in the washroom showering, getting dressed and looking pretty. An hour later they were all down stairs at the back of the hotel ready to load onto the bus. Even Chelsey.

"She's finishing the tour with you?" Sunny asked Rev as they walked slowly together at the back of the pack.

Rev rolled his eyes, "she's asked for a day or two just to talk things over."

Sunny nodded in understanding even though it irritated her.

"Nothing is going to happen," Rev assured her.

Sunny laughed softly, it was amazing how he always knew what she was thinking, "I'm not worried about that. I just think you need to have a good time on this tour. And she's going to be the one to make it less fun."

Rev stopped at the door to the bus, handing his bag up to Syn who took it back to his bunk.

"This is gonna suck," Sunny admitted.

Rev smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist hugging her close to his body, "mmm but think, it'll give you time to think us over."

She grinned and placed her hands on the back of his upper arms, "why would I need to think about us?"

"Because after this, you're stuck with me. I'm not going anywhere, and I'm going to make damn sure that you don't get away from me," he grinned wickedly, "so if you want out, do it now."

She laughed and stood on her tip toes to kiss him softly, "I'll see you back in Huntington," she released him and he climbed up into the bus. Waiting for a moment so she could watch the bus pull away. Now it was her turn to be in a hurry, she didn't have too much longer before she had to be at the airport.

***

When the cab pulled up to the house Sunny noticed Michelle just leaving.

"Hey!" she called down to her, avoiding going to her own car and coming to help Sunny out.

"Hey," Sunny smiled, climbing out of the cab and enveloping her in a hug, "how are my boys?"

Michelle stepped back allowing Sunny to close the cab door, "Ichabod is mad, Gunner is mad. Essentially, I'm no longer the bad guy now that you're home," she laughed, "you are."

"Oh boy," Sunny paid the cab driver then picked up her bag and began walking with Michelle back to the house.

"So how was Vegas?"

"Eventful," Sunny opened the door and dropped her bag. Michelle follwed her in closing the door behind her. Preventing the dogs from barreling passed them and out the door.

"Hey boys," Sunny picked up Ichabod and he snarled at her.

"Ooooh someone's grouchy," Sunny laughed, reaching down to pat Gunner on the head.

"Sooo what happened?" Michelle asked curiously, sitting down on the arm of the couch.

Sunny released Ichabod and sank into the lazy boy chair beside her, "well, I think Rev and Chelsey's marriage is over."

Michelle cringed, "well that's bad for her, good for you."

Sunny smirked, "I guess. I just can't help but feel like the bad guy though."

Michelle shook her head, "don't even start with that you bum."

Sunny laughed and sat up straight, "what are you doing tonight?"

"Ummm," Michelle stared straight forward as she went through her mental calender, "I don't know. Probably nothing. Why? Wanna do something?"

Sunny nodded, she needed to get out, "yeah, lets go to a club, or bar or something."

"Somewhere with alcohol?" Michelle grinned, getting up and putting her shoes back on.

"Yeah."

"Oh," Michelle turned around suddenly, "before I forget, your truck is at your parents."

Sunny groaned. Fantastic. Why Cold didn't just leave it at her house was beyond her. Now she had to face the parents for the second time in a week.

Michelle raised her eyebrows and smiled, "have fun with that."

"Oh you bet," Sunny retorted.

Michelle opened up the door and stopped Gunner from leaving, "I'll be back at nine so be ready."

Sunny nodded and Michelle left, leaving her alone in the house again.

"Well boys," she smiled, "she we go get the truck?"

Gunner barked, Ichabod growled. Smiling Sunny grabbed their leashes so they could begin their treck to her parents.

***

When she finally got there, she let the dogs into the truck and they sat in the backseat like they were suppose to. She was also happy to see that her truck was still in one piece.

Sunny ran up to the house expecting to find her mother but instead her father, her little brother Colt, and his buddy Nathan were sitting around the table playing poker.

"Isn't that like, against our religion?" Sunny laughed as she entered the kitchen.

Her dad turned around in his chair to look at her, "jesus christ Sunny I thought you were your mother."

"Sorry dad," Sunny washed her hands and dried them off on the towel, "Colt do you have my keys?"

He nodded, but never looked at her, he was too busy staring at the cards he had faned out in his hands, "yeah they're on the dishwasher."

"How was Vegas?" her dad asked.

Sunny spotted her keys and grabbed them.

"You went to Vegas?" Colt gasped, his full attention now on her.

"Yeah," she nodded.

"Why didn't you take me?"

She laughed, "because you took my truck camping."

Nathan smirked, "I would have forwent the camping to go to Vegas."

"Maybe next time," Sunny opened up the fridge and grabbed the closes thing she found to a drink. An apple juice box.

"Well guys I have to go I put the dogs into the truck."

All three guys merely nodded. They were too distracted by their game again.

"See ya," Sunny waved at them even though they weren't looking and left the house. Just as she was pulling out of the driveway her mother pulled in most likely returning from grocery shopping. Laughing to herself Sunny picked up her cell and called her dad to tell him to pack up the poker game before mom walked in the door.

***

"You can have the fucking house!" Rev snarled, this fight between him and Chelsey had been on going for the past two and a half weeks. He was sick of it. They weren't resolving anything. Once subject only brought on another which intensified the fire of the fight.

"You're right I get the fucking house," she retorted, "I also want everything else!"

Rev spun around on his heels to face her, "oh honey all you had before you met me was your house, so that's all you're leaving with."

Chelsey was shaking her head with a snide smile on her face, "no," Chelsey assured him, "even if we weren't married we'd be considered common law partners, which means I'm entitled to at least half of everything."

Rev was about ready to come unglued. He hadn't realised how much of a snake Chelsey could be. Though it was his own fault. He should of had her sign a prenuptual agreement.

"So what do you want Chelsey?"

"I want you Rev. Getting a divorce over a stupid fling? It's retarded," she leaned against the counter on the bus with her arms crossed over her chest, "it's not going to last Rev, and then what? You won't have anyone or anything."

"Well you can't have me Chelsey, so start telling me what you want!"

"Everything Rev," she smiled sweetly, "I want you to realise how big of a mistake you're making."

He shook his head, "you're not getting everything," he said sternly, hoping it would deter here even a little.

"Yes I will," she promised, and it was her tone that made him shiver, "and when we have to state that the reason for the divorce is that you can't keep your dick in your pants, they'll be siding with me."

There was the ulterior motive.

"So you wanna take this to court?"

Just what he fuckin needed. Publicity was good, just not that kind. That whole bad publicity is better than no publicity thing was really not the case.

"I'm going to take this to court," she nodded, "and you'll be sorry you ever met me."

His eyes locked with hers. He'd never seen them so cold before.

He was already sorry he'd ever met her.
♠ ♠ ♠
<333 Thanks For Reading