Status: Complete

I'll Find Somewhere To Lay My Blame The Day She Changes Her Last Name

In The Meantime

Sunny rolled over onto her stomach to find the other side of the bed empty. Propping herself up on her elbows she looked around. She was indeed alone in the bedroom. Wrapping the sheet around her body she went about the rest of the hotel room in search of Jimmy. She didn't find him anywhere. Glancing at the clock provided that sat on the nightstand, it read 7:00am.

"Where would he go at seven in the morning?" she asked herself aloud as she went to her bag to get dressed. When she opened it up, she wasn't surprised to find barely any real clothes.

She fished out a jean mini skirt that she hadn't seen in years, and wondered how in the hell Jimmy had found it. Digging some more she managed to find a black tank top. Her choice of bra and underwear however would be a more difficult decision because that's what almost all her bag consisted of.

"Jesus Jimmy," she muttered as she rumaged through her choices.

After finally picking out a pair she headed to the bathroom and changed. When she emerged Rev was walking in the door in nothing but a pair of gym shorts.

"Hey," he grinned.

Sunny looked him over once more. He was all sweaty. His black hair was plastered to his forehead.

"Gym," he answered her question before she could even ask.

"It's open this early?"

He nodded, "you going somewhere?"

"I was going to go see if I could find you," she admitted then hit him in the arm playfully, "but my lack of choice in clothing slowed me down."

Rev laughed, "yeah, Ashleigh made me pack."

"Ashleigh made you pack my ass," Sunny laughed, "now go shower and get dressed, I'm hungry."

Rev stepped into the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror, "how about, if I get in the shower, and you order us breakfast."

She leaned against the door jam, "you don't wanna go out for breakfast?"

He shook his head and tugged on her tank top, pulling her towards him, "no lets just stay here."

She trailed her finger along the 'fiction' tattoo on his damp chest, "alright," she smiled up at him as he slipped his arms around her waist, "after I get a good morning kiss."

He laughed softly and bent his knees, wrapping his arms around her waist and picking her up. She wrapped an arm around his neck and used her free hand to brush his hair back out of his eyes before kissing him softly. His lips parted voluntarily beneath hers.

Much later than she anticipated he was finally setting her back down, "you have to go now," he laughed, "or I'm never going to get in the shower."

She grinned and slapped him on the butt before heading into the main part of the room, sitting down at the table and picking up a menu. It was then, staring at the list of food items available for them for breakfast that her being with Jimmy really hit her.

She set the menu down and peeled off the tape, slowly unwrapping the gauze around her ring finger. The small, but intricitly detailed ring tattoo around her finger made her heart beat faster. She was really doing this. Jimmy was really hers.

She thought about everything they'd been through from their difficult relationships to other people and to themselves, to marrying other people, and how all of it, had led to this moment.

"What are you doing?"

Her head snapped up to see Jimmy standing by the table watching her. Water droplets ran down his chest and were absorbed by the towel wrapped tightly around his waist.

"Just thinking," she admitted. She hadn't realized how long she'd just been sitting there.

"About?" he sat down on the other chair across from her.

She shrugged, "us," she smiled softly, "and everything we've been through."

He nodded softly, "you're not re-thinking are you?"

She shook her head, "no, no, it's not that, I just...after everything we've been through, I just can't believe we ended up together in the end."

A soft smile formed on his lips, "I don't do anything the easy way, you know that."

She grinned and nodded and picked up the menu again, "I haven't ordered yet, anything specific you want?"

He shook his head and stood up again, "order what you want, I'll eat just about anything."

She nodded and he retreated back to the bathroom. Scanning through the menu she picked out a few things, then picked up the phone and ordered. By the time Jimmy was 'presentable' their breakfast was at the door.

"That smells so damn good," he slipped back into the chair he occupied before and they ate together.

"So what are we going to do today?" she asked him as she sipped on her apple juice.

"Whatever you wanna do babe," he leaned back in his chair, "we can go shopping, or sight seeing, or we can just stay here."

Sunny thought for a moment while she stacked her plate on top of Jimmy's and placed them back on the cart. She'd been to Vegas many times. She'd seen most everything. And shopping, she could do just as well in Huntington Beach or LA, "any objection to staying here?"

He shook his head while he peeled off the damp bandage around his ring finger. He smiled sheepishly, "I probably shouldn't have let this get wet already."

Sunny looked at his tattoo.

"Yours still hurt?"

She looked at him then down at her finger, "not really, I should probably put my ring on."

He laughed, "yeah, I can't have other men thinking that you're available."

Sunny rolled her eyes and stood up, "because there are soooo many other men in this room," she moved her ring from her right hand back onto her left and admired it for a moment before she began to help him take care of cleaning up the breakfast stuff, and soon they were both sitting on one of the leather couches watching TV.

Sunny laughed softly as she relaxed in his arms. Her back was against his chest and his arms were wrapped protectivly around her waist. Her arms lay over top of his with their fingers intertwined, "we could do this any day at home," she felt kinda stupid for suggesting they stay in the hotel.

Rev nuzzled his face into her neck before resting his chin on her shoulder, "mmm we could. But you have to remember that there are always at least eight other people in that house."

"Very true," Sunny admitted.

"And we can't do things like this," he whispered seductively, sliding his hands down over her thighs as his lips found that soft spot on her neck.

She moaned in response and turned her head, seeking his lips with her own.

***

Much later Sunny rolled onto her stomach beneath the sheets in the bed. Rev was laying on his back beside her. Their clothes strewn about the room.

"We definately couldn't have done this at home."

Rev laughed and turned his head to look at her, "not two or three times in a row that's for sure."

Blushing softly Sunny buried her face in the pillow for a moment before looking at him again, "when are we gonna get married?" she asked quietly.

Rev rolled onto his side, propping his head up with his elbow, "as soon as everything gets finished with Chelsey," god he hated himself for ever getting married to her, "unless you have a specific date in mind."

She looked over his facial features, "mmm I'm just trying to pick a date between the divorce, and before you guys go on your headlining tour. I don't think I could wait for a year until you guys were done touring."

"I don't think I could wait either," he admitted, "I should talk to our manager."

"Mm-hhmm."

He reached out and pulled her body closer to his, "we'll figure something out babe."

He kissed the top of her head as she breathed in his scent,

"In the meantime," he grasped onto her body as carefully as possible and rolled over pulling her on top of him, "we'll continue to do, what we're not suppose to do until we're married."

Sunny laughed and was soon silenced by his kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
<333 Thanks For Reading