Status: Complete

I'll Find Somewhere To Lay My Blame The Day She Changes Her Last Name

You'll Be Fine

Sunny let out a sigh of frustration and slumped down on the surface of the kitchen table. She and Rev had returned home from Vegas at two in the morning. They'd went straight to bed, but she couldn't sleep. So, she'd gotten out of bed only an hour later, and she'd been sitting at the kitchen table ever since going through everything that needed to be done for the wedding.

"What are you doing?"

Sunny lifted her head off of her arms and locked eyes with her cousin who was standing in the kitchen door way in her pajamas. Gunner and Ichabod were at her side. They'd clearly gotten her out of bed, "I have no fuckin clue what I'm doing."

Ashleigh brushed her hair back out of her eyes, "do you think that it's maybe because it's alost five in the morning?"

"Probably," Sunny sat up straight, "but I couldn't sleep. So I might as well be doing something productive."

Ashleigh sat down across from her at the kitchen table, "this is the second one, you should be good at planning weddings by now."

"I know...I just, I want everything to be perfect."

"Then you're expecting the impossible."

Ashleigh reached across the table and picked up the note book Sunny had been writing in, "so what's on the agenda?" she asked even though she was reading what Sunny had written down.

"Well," Sunny began, "a venue is first, then decorations, and flowers, music, catering, alcohol, guests, gifts..." she trailed off and sighed.

"Well lets start with a venue."

"I don't know if I want indoor or outdoor."

"Have you talked to Rev?"

She nodded, "yeah, he basically said to do whatever floats my boat because they're busy planning and practising for their world tour which is approaching wayyyy to fast," Sunny paused for a moment and ran her fingers through her hair, "maybe I should be planning a wedding for next year and not one that's going to be smack dab in between arena dates."

Ashleigh shook her head, "no, you guys have waited too long for this as it is. Now let's find you a venue."

Sunny protested, "but I don't want him so stressed out that he's not going to enjoy the wedding."

"He'll be fine," Ash assured her, "you're the one that's gonna be way to stressed out...now," she trailed her finger down the list of possible venue's Sunny had joted down courtesy of the internet, "now it's between their Vegas show and their show in Salt Lake City right?"

Sunny nodded, "yeah they play Vegas Sunday, and have Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday off from playing before playing Friday night in Salt Lake City. But the catch is, Sunday night and all day Monday are going to be spent driving. Half of Tuesday will be driving, the other half interviews with radio hosts. Wednesday a little bit more driving, we get to Salt Lake City, and they have a signing. So that leaves us Thursday,"

"Then I guess it's Thursday," Ash picked up a package of unopened invitations, "you need to get these out."

She was so frustrated she felt like crying, "yeah, as soon as I get the guest list figured out and the location, then I can write them all in."

Ashleigh was sensing her on the verge of tears, "alright," she got comfy, "let's write out a guest list. Then when Rev gets up, he can double check it."

Sunny agreed, and an hour later they were staring at a list of names.

"I think that's everyone," Sunny agreed as she read it over. She was sure, but she was so tired she wouldn't stake money on it.

"Alright, one down - "

"A million more to go," Sunny interjected.

Casey walked into the kitchen startled, "my god what are you two doing up?"

Ashleigh smiled, "working out wedding invitations."

"Oooh," Casey grinned and sat down at the table with them, "are you writing them out by hand?"

"Unfortunately," Sunny muttered.

"I'll do them for you," Casey smiled, "I love doing things like this."

"See," Ash grinned and looked at Sunny, "there you go," she then gatherd up the list and invitations and passed them to Casey.

"Now we're back to the venue," Ashleigh smiled and read over the list again, "you know what," she said after a few moments, "let's go there."

Sunny cracked her eyes open, she was nearly asleep, "excuse me?"

"Let's go to Utah," Ashleigh repeated, "that way we can actually see the location, book it, and if we know what it looks like, then you can start picking things for decorations and flowers and so on."

"You wanna go to Utah?"

Casey was grinning, "I think we should go. Just us girls."

Ashleigh nodded in agreement, "I'll book tickets today."

Sunny was too tired to argue, "alright," she stood up from the table, "thanks guys, but I'm gonna go get some sleep."

She left the other's at the table and she headed through the living room, Ichabod stayed with Ashleigh, but Gunner was at her heels.

"Hey boy," she patted his head lightly as she headed back upstairs. Gunner followed her into their room and she closed the door behind them.

Rev was spralwed out in bed on his back, taking up a good portion of the space. She laughed softly and sat on the edge of the bed, pulling her sweater off over her head, leaving her in her tshirt and pajama pants. Gunner laid down in his corner of the room and closed his eyes as Sunny carefully rolled into bed beside Jimmy trying not to wake him. But it either didn't work, or he was awake already.

"Where'd you go?" he muttered without opening his eyes.

Sunny lifted his arm and snuggled into his body. Catching the hint he tightend his arm around her and pulled her closer.

"I was writing out a guest list."

Rev cracked his eyes open and turned his head slighty to look at her, "you've been gone longer than that."

Sunny grinned and bit his chest playfully before resting her chin on his chest, "mmm how come you didn't come looking for me then?"

He laughed softly and looked up at the roof before looking down at her again, "because I'm too lazy," he admitted, "I knew you hadn't went far."

"I couldn't sleep," Sunny filled him in, "so I was working on some wedding plans. Then Ashleigh got up, so she helped me write out a guest list so we can get invitations out in time. Then Casey got up, so she's gonna write them all out, once we pick a venue."

"A venue," Rev muttered, "how are we going to do that?"

Sunny slid her hand over his lower stomach as she wrapped her arm around his waist, "I guess I'm going to Utah."

That caused him to sit up slightly and look down at her, "you're going to Utah? By yourself?"

"No," Sunny shook her head, "the girls are coming too."

"What about me?" he pretended to pout.

She laughed, "babe you'll be fine. Just think, you and the guys will have the house to yourselves for a couple days."

He thought about that for a moment and laid back down, "fair enough," he used his free hand to run his fingers through his hair, "we'll be able to have a bunch of chicks over."

Sunny pinched one of his nipples playfully and he yelped, "you can have chicks over, just keep it out of the bedrooms," she stuck her tongue out at him.

He frowned, "well you kinda of suck the fun out of everything don't you?"

She nodded, "yeah I do."

"So when do you leave?"

Sunny shrugged to the best of her abilities, "Ashleigh's booking the flight, so I would assume as soon as possible."

And she was right. By eight that night, Ashleigh was urging her to hurry up, "come on, we have to be there at least an hour early."

Sunny stuffed another pair of jeans into her bag and zipped it up, "I'm coming."

Rev stood in the doorway, taking her bag from her as she grabbed her sunglasses off her bed.

"I'm gonna miss you."

She smiled and stood on her tip toes to kiss him softly, "I'm gonna miss you too," she slipped her sunglasses on top of her head, "but I'll call you tomorrow."

He nodded and she followed him down the hall and down the stairs to the front door. The other four girls were waiting.

"Good you're ready," Kaela took Sunny's bag from Rev and headed out the door. Matt followed her.

Ashleigh looked sympathetically at Zacky, "please don't trash the house."

He laughed, "I think you and I have trust issues."

Ashleigh laughed softly and held the door open for the other girls to go through first, "and please remember to feed the dogs."

Zacky rolled his eyes and gently pushed her out the door grinning devilishly, "you're gonna be late if you don't go."

Becca handed Sunny her truck keys as they walked across the lawn to the truck.

"This is gonna be fun," Casey beamed before climbing into the back seat.

Sunny glanced back over her shoulder to see Rev waving at her from the door. She waved back before climbing into the drivers seat. She needed to focus now. They had alot of stuff to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
<333 Thanks For Reading