Status: Complete

I'll Find Somewhere To Lay My Blame The Day She Changes Her Last Name

It's Ours

"I need you to do something for me."

"Babe where am I going?" Sunny held her cell phone to her right ear as she maneuvered her truck via steering wheel with her left hand.

"Did you follow my directions?"

It was late and dark and she'd just finished her shift at work. Now she was on the phone with Jimmy who was on their tour bus on the way to Utah.

"Yes I did, and I'm in some residential area by the beach."

He laughed softly, "good, now go until you come to a four way stop, then turn right. You should see a white house on the left.

Sunny followed his instructions and indeed he was right. She pulled into the driveway and shut off the truck.

"What am I doing here?"

"You ask way to many questions."

She rolled her eyes and grabbed the keys he gave her, "even though I have a key, I don't want to get arrested for breaking and entering or some shit like that," she approached the front door and sought out the key he'd told her was specifically for the house, "I'd like to get married to you in a couple days."

Rev laughed again. She turned the knob and the door clicked open. She stepped inside cautiously.

"The lights are on the left," he informed her.

Again she followed his instructions. When the lights came on she gasped.

Ashleigh came around the corner with a couple bottles of alcohol. The rest of the girls appeared with presents as well. All of them grinning and enjoying the look on her face. They'd obviously been in on this with Rev.

"What's going on?" she asked into the phone as much as she was asking the girls.

"It's ours babe," Rev spoke softly, "I wanted to be the one to show you, but obviously I can't be there."

"It's ours?" she repeated softly, not exactly sure what to believe.

"The house. Matt's mom has been looking for places for me for a long time. When she showed me this one, I knew you'd like it."

"Jimmy I - "

"Don't even start," he laughed, "it's my present for being such a dick all this time. It should have been me and you a long time ago."

She laughed softly, keeping her phone to her ear, "I agree," she hugged each of the girls, "thank you."

"I have to go babe, so have fun tonight," he paused for a moment before adding, "and behave."

The phone indicated that he'd hung up so she flicked her cell shut.

"Are you surprised?" Ashleigh hugged her again.

Sunny nodded and hugged her back. She was having a hard time taking it all in. Jimmy had bought them a house.

"I do believe this calls for some celebrating food," Val appeared in a doorway holding a tray of decorated colorful cupcakes.

"And some presents," Casey grinned, indicating the gifts each girl held.

Ashleigh gestured to her arms, "and some alcohol."

"And we cannot forget - " Michelle appeared with a very good looking man standing behind her in a cop uniform, "the stripper," she winked.

Sunny began blushing instantly and laughed. Leave it to the girls to plan her bachelorette party in the new house.

***

"Fuck man let's go," Syn pushed Rev's arm, shaking him slightly, "we have an interview in half an hour, and I know you won't be ready in that amount of time."

Rev groaned and rolled over in his bunk. Last night, the guys had decided to have the bachelor party at the first club they stopped at. Three bands, all hammered. Rev felt sorry for the club owners.

"Is he up yet?" Matt peeked into the bunk area, Syn was pulling on his shirt and Rev continued to lay there.

"Rev, we gotta go," Matt insisted.

Squeezing his eyes shut and opening them slowly he swung his legs over the edge of the bunk, inching his way closer to actually getting out of bed. He had no idea how the other guys were so chipper. Hell, Matt couldn't even walk last night.

Syn headed to the front of the bus with Matt while Rev headed into the bathroom in his boxers. He brushed his teeth and fixed his hair. He'd no doubt get touched up with make-up before the interview anyway.

He headed back to the bunks and searched out his bag, pulling out a pair of black pants and a studded belt, along with a G n' R tshirt, his fitted pin stripe blazer and one fingerless glove.

"We have to go," he heard Zacky from the front of the bus.

Soon their tour manager was poking his head into the bunk area, "the rest of the guys are going, hurry up."

Rev nodded and waved him off before taking his clothes to the bathroom to get dressed.

***

"So would you like to let our listeners know who we're talking to?" the radio host sitting across the from the guys stared down at a few pieces of paper as he spoke into his microphone.

"Sure," Syn started, "I'm Syn Gates."

"I'm Zacky Vengeance."

"Johnny Christ."

"and I'm M. Shadows, and we are, Avenged Sevenfold."

"Awesome, so how's the tour treating you so far?"

Zacky glanced around at the guys, and took the question, "really well. The supporting bands we're traveling with are alot of fun. And we've only played a few shows so far but they've been pretty awesome,"

"So you're playing here tonight in the hall at the college?"

"Yeah, and we want to see everyone out there," Matt spoke seriously.

Rev wandered down the hall, following people's directions as they pointed him along the way. At the end of the hall on the left, he could see the guys all on their mics through the window. He opened the door quietly and slipped into the room. Some assistants set him up with head phones, a mic, and grabbed him a stool so he could take a seat by Syn.

The announcer laughed, "ahhhh we have a late arrival, wanna let our audience know who you are?"

"Hey I'm The Rev," he spoke into his mic sheepishly, "drummer for Avenged Sevenfold."

"Have a good night?" the announced asked him.

"It was pretty fuckin wild," Rev stopped and glanced at the announcer while the others broke out in laughter, "are we allowed to say fuck?"

The announcer nodded, "it's Sirius radio, you're allowed to say fuck."

"Good," Rev set his bottle of water down on the table.

"So word is you have a new DVD coming out next week?"

"Yeah," Matt sat up straight, "it's gonna be pretty wild. It's got stuff in there from when we first started, some of our first shows and stuff. You know when we were still uncool," he smiled, "but it's also got alot of behind the scenes stuff. It's what our fans have been waiting for, and I think they'll get alot out of it."

"Word was that some stuff was a little too explicit to be putting out there into the public."

All the guys laughed.

"Yeah man," Syn nodded, "we'd be done for if everyone knew some of that stuff."

"And you also have a CD coming out this fall?"

"Yeah," Johnny spoke up for the first time, "in October. We're all pretty psyched for it."

"City of Evil sold around eight hundred and ten thousand copies, any differences from that album to this one?"

Matt nodded and scooted a little closer to the mic, "yeah man. I don't think any of our records sound the same. And that's what we want. This new album is gonna be totally different from City of Evil, yet it's still Avenged Sevenfold ya know."

"And there isn't like 120 mile an hour drums on the new record," Rev grinned, "it's nice, but I'm gonna be loosin arm muscles," he laughed softly.

"Well I definately look forward to hearing it."

"Thanks," the guys chorused.

"Now we have two email questions come to us," the announcer laughed as he flipped through the sheets of paper he was holding, "do you mind if I ask you them?"

Johnny encouraged him, "go for it."

"Alright, this one is from Amanda and crew," he smiled slightly, "it says hey Avenged Sevenfold, I love your music, and I was wondering if you were doing a signing at tonight's show?"

Syn took the question and leaned closer, "sorry Amanda but we're not doing an official signing, however, if you hang out around the buses before and after the show you're bound to catch some of us."

"Alright, the next question, this comes from anonnymous, it says hey A7X, I'm a big fan of reading the thank you's on albums. I've noticed that a few of you thank your significant others, a few don't. I was wondering if you all have girlfriends?"

"Yeah," Zacky spoke up, "we all have girls at home. They're the backbone of this whole operation," he chided.

The announcer smiled, "they keep you going do they?"

"They keep us sane," Matt corrected him, "we'll always be doing what we do. But they keep us from reading too much into the business and lifestyle."

"Speaking of the lifestyle," the announcer laughed, "you play hard, and party harder. Does that affect relationships?"

"Absolutely," Rev felt he could answer this one without fucking it up too bad, "you're always away. Everything is over the phone. It's like, you have to fight just to get an emotion from the other person. And that's just the touring part. Then you have to factor in the parties, and the fans. More specifically the female fans. You have to find a happy medium to keep either from getting hurt. It's just hard man. You need to be on a whole different level of trust."

"I don't doubt that. Alright guys, thanks so much for talking with me, we're going to take a quick break and play your song Seize The Day."

He switched to their song, and they all took off their headphones for a break. Rev grabbed his bottle of water and dug his cell out of his pocket, "I'm gonna go call Sunny."

***

"It would have been so much easier to just take this fucking thing apart," Sunny's little brother Colt groaned, as he and his friend Nathan attempted to carry Sunny's bedframe through the narrow front door of the new house.

"Oh would you quit whining," Sunny stopped beside them holding a box of her clothing, "I'm buying you a case of beer for this."

Nathan tipped his end of the bedframe slightly and got it in the door, "I think this merits two cases," he added.

Sunny shook her head and reached for her cell phone out of her back pocket. The vibrating sensation was a little awkward.

She pressed it to her ear, "hello?"

"Hey."

She smiled at the sound of Rev's voice, "hey you."

"What are you up to?" he asked quietly, she could hear people in the background.

"I'm moving a few things into the house," she watched intently as the boys got the bed all the way in the door, "then I'm going to go home and pack so I can come see you," she stepped through the doorway into the house, "what are you up to?"

"We're takin a break from doing an interview. How was your party last night? Wild?"

Sunny laughed softly, "yeah, it was really fun. Though I don't think I've ever been so drunk in my entire life. And Ruby hooked up with the stripper."

Rev laughed, "ahhh man. Yeah, the guys threw my party last night. I'm a mess babe."

"Let me guess at some strip club?" she dropped the box to the floor and headed back outside.

"No, it was actually just a normal club."

She heard him talk to someone in the background before returning his attention to her, "I have to go babe. What time do you get here tomorrow?"

"Noon," she sighed, "which sucks because I have soooo much to do before the wedding."

"I can't wait to see you."

She smiled, her heart skipping a beat, "I can't wait to marry you."

He laughed softly, "you may regret that after a month or so. But I have to go, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye babe."

She flipped her cell phone shut and reached for the last box out of the truck. The quicker she could get back to the other house and pack, the quicker she could go see Jimmy.
♠ ♠ ♠
One More Chapter To Go
<333 Thanks For Reading