Status: Complete

I'll Find Somewhere To Lay My Blame The Day She Changes Her Last Name

Who The Guys Are

Kaela lead the group of girls through the maze of hallways in the venue into a special fenced off area to the left of the stage just for them and the crew. A table was set up for them and they were able to sit down and watch the guys play. Surprisingly, they made it through pretty much the entire set without bickering about something.

"This last one, is the one we did our last video for," Matt said huskily and out of breath.

Ashleigh covered her ears as the crowd began screaming as loud as she thought they possibly could.

Matt walked from one side of the stage to the other. His sunglasses blocked his eyes despite the fact that the rest of the room was dark, "it's about seizing the day and not taking anything for granted."

Ashleigh stood corrected, the crowd errupted again, and even louder than before.

Matt stopped in the middle of the stage, placing one foot on the small square speaker sitting at the front of the stage as he looked out over the crowd, resting for a moment, "my buddy Zacky V is going to start us off," he pointed to his right at Zacky, "and I wanna hear every fucking one of you in here singing along."

Zacky stepped up to his mic and began singing, a moment later the band kicked in and the crowd went wild despite it being one of their slower songs.

Afterwards, the band began slowly leaving the stage, Rev tossed his sticks into the crowd and jumped down off his own little stage, throwing his towel over his shirtless shoulder and grabbing a bottle of water as he followed the guys through the dim hallway to their room.

He wasn't about to admit it, or show it in any way, but he was eager to shower, and change so he could see if Sunny had made it there safely. Everyone was a little worried. She'd promised to be there before their show.

"So what are the plans for tonight?" Syn sank down onto one of the old benches and removed his fingerless gloves, massaging his hands slightly and inspecting his fingertips. Playing an entire set which was usually an hour long, without any breaks was hard on the hands.

"We're in Vegas," Matt reminded them, "what do we usually do in Vegas?"

"Oh ho," Johnny grinned between the guys, "looks like we're going to a strip club."

"Isn't there an after party?" Zacky asked softly as he pulled off his damp shirt and put on a clean one.

Rev perked up, "I heard the other guys talking about that, I think they wanted to move it to a strip club anyway."

"Well then we'll just meet them there," Matt grinned.

***

Flight 192 to Las Vegas now boarding.

"About fuckin' time," Sunny muttered. Her flight was now three hours late. Slinging her purse over her shoulder she headed to the loading gate. She couldn't believe she was actually doing this. Flying to Vegas for a a couple days to visit the friends she'd only been away from for two days.

On the plane she found herself seated between a young couple on her right, and two guys that looked a little older than her on her left. Thank god she brought her Ipod and a book.

"Hey, I'm Brad."

Sunny glanced at the first guy to her left who's hand was now extended out to her. She found it odd how people feel subjected to get to know everyone around them in close quartering. She shook his hand reluctantly and offered a forced smile, "I'm Sunny."

The guy grinned and looked like he was going to leave it at that so Sunny dug her Ipod out of her purse and stuck one earphone in her ear. She was ready to stick the other in when Brad turned to face her even more.

"So what kind of music do you like?"

She looked at him before looking down at her Ipod, "I listen to everything."

"May I?"

She glanced at him questioningly, before hesitatntly offering her Ipod to him so he could flip through the songs.

"You have like thirty Avenged Sevenfold songs," he stated before handing it back to her, "I take it you like them?"

"More than you'd know," she said honestly.

"I love them to, but my buddy here doesn't," he smiled and leaned back in his seat then looked over at her again, "I've met them to, they're cool guys."

Sunny laughed and tucked her Ipod into the pocket of her jeans, "yeah they are."

"You've met them to?"

"Something like that," Sunny smiled softly.

The rest of her trip went relatively easily. She chatted with Brad on and off about random things. But due to the delayed flight by the time they landed in Vegas it was almost 11:00pm. She missed the guys show. After waiting and finding her luggage Sunny headed towards the nearest exit. Once outside she called Ashleigh, who picked up right away, while she waited for a cab.

"Hey where the hell are you?"

Sunny moved off to the side so that she wasn't blocking the foot traffic, "I just got in. My flight was delayed."

"I thought maybe you were chickening out on me."

Sunny laughed, "I won't lie, I thought about it," a taxi stopped near her and she jumped at the chance, opening the back door as she held her cell between her shoulder and her cheek.

"So do you want me to come get you?"

Sunny shook her head slightly as if Ashleigh could see her, "no, just tell me where you guys are and I'll be there in a few minutes."

She tossed her bag in then climbed into the back seat, the driver glanced at her in the rearview mirror.

"We're at the Aladdin hotel, I'll leave a key for you at the desk."

"Alright," Sunny smiled, "talk to you later."

"Buh bye."

Sunny clicked her phone shut and locked eyes with the cab driver, "the Aladdin Hotel please."

***

"And just how in the hell, did you get away from Chelsey tonight?" Syn asked Rev as they sat around a large table occupied by their band, and the other two bands on tour with them. They basically had front row seats to the action, which thus far had proved to be very entertaining.

Rev shrugged and worked on his bottle of beer, "she just let me go."

"Whooo boy," Johnny whistled, "the wife easing up on ya?"

Wife. That was a word he was sure he was never really going to get use to. Not with Chelsey anyway.

"I guess so," he muttered, glancing up at the girl beind Johnny who was focused on using her breasts to catch everyone's attention, and it was working.

Zacky jumped slightly and leaned towards Rev as he fished his phone out of his pocket. Rev glanced at him unsure of what exactly was going on.

"Hey," Zacky spoke into his phone.

The guys stared at him as he talked. Rev personally hated only being able to hear one side of the conversation. A moment later Zacky hung up the phone.

"Who was that?" Matt asked.

"Ashleigh," Zacky tucked his phone back into his pocket, "Sunny made it alright she just had a majorly delayed flight."

Rev grinned and finished off his beer. He glanced at his watch. They'd only been at the bar for an hour, it was too early to urge they go back to the hotel yet.

At least it was if he didn't want them wondering why he wanted to get back to the hotel so quickly.

***

"Hey!" Ashleigh leapt at Sunny when she opened the door to their room.

"Hey," Sunny smiled back hugging her tightly, "where is everyone?" she asked when she let go.

"Umm," Ashliegh closed the door behind her, "Becca just moved her and Johnny's stuff to Rev and Chelsey's room, so that you can stay here with Zacky and I."

"They didn't have to move because of me."

Ashleigh eyed her, "yeah right, you think you would have survived the night staying in the same room as Chelsey and Rev?"

"True," Sunny grinned, "she probably would have suffocated me in my sleep."

Ashleigh grinned and quickly began explaining the situation, "so Syn, Casey, Kaela and Matt are in the next room, and just down from them is Rev, Chelsey, Becca and Johnny," she shut off the TV so the room wasn't so loud, "the guys are out at the strip club right now and the rest of the girls are down at the pool."

"So we're going swimming?"

Ash nodded, "yeah, unless you don't want to."

"No that's fine," Sunny set her bag on the bed and unzipped it, digging for her bathing suit, "just let me get changed."

A few minutes later Sunny, dressed in her white bikini and board shorts, and Ashleigh dressed in her black bikini and jeans headed down the hall to the elevator.

"I hate these things," Sunny muttered as she gripped the railing around the inside of the elevator as it carried them down to the main floor of the hotel. But in all honesty she wasn't sure if it was the elevator making her queasy, or the thought of having to deal with Rev and Chelsey. Chelsey more so than Rev. She really wanted to see him. It'd been over a month since she'd seen him in person.

"I'm going to warn you, Chelsey's not in the greatest of moods."

"Fantastic," Sunny muttered. Now she wouldn't even be able to start off on a good foot, "is it because I'm here?"

Ashleigh kind of grinned, "not really, she doesn't know you're even here."

Sunny scoffed, "oh, even better."

The elevator dinged and they stepped out into the main floor of the lobby then heading down a hallway that lead to the pool in a round about way. Sunny could see the girls sitting at the edge of the pool through the windows. Casey waved so she waved back.

Ashleigh continued, "she's upset with Rev because he wanted to go out with the guys to a strip club."

"But that's like...who the guys are," Sunny protested, "does she really think that she's going to be able to change him?"

"I don't know," Ahsleigh shrugged and pushed the pool door open with her hip.

"Sunny!" Becca squealed as she hurried towards her.

"Hey hey," Sunny smiled hugging her back.

Kaela laughed as she remained by the pool, "Becca, no running on the deck!"

The girls eventually made it over to the pool with the others, greeting each other cheerfully.

Chelsey was laying on one of the little floating beds in the middle of the pool in her little teenie tiny bikini trying to ignore everyone but not enough to not glare at Sunny. She tried to shake it, if looks could kill, she'd be dead.

"Hey Chelsey," Sunny greeted her reguardless, she wasn't going to be the bitch unless she was forced to.

Naturally, Chelsey igrnored her anyway which was just fine with Sunny.

Sometime later the pool was clearing out and they were the only ones left. Which, was just as good because a few minutes after that the door burst open and Matt came tearing across the deck and cannon balled into the pool, clothes and all.

"You're an asshole you know that right?" Kaela asked him seriously when he surfaced. He swam towards the group and pulled Kaela off the edge of the pool and into the water.

When she surfaced he grinned, the irresistable dimples appearing at the corners of his mouth, "I try."

"Where is everyone else?" Chelsey asked dryly.

By that Matt knew she meant the Rev, "he said he had to run up to your room first, the other guys are changing."

With that Chelsey got out of the pool, wrapped a towel around herself and left without saying a word.

Sunny cringed, "she's so mad at me."

"Fuck her," Kaela mumbled.

"She'll get over it," Casey assured her.

Matt grinned, "I was going to tip her over on her little bed thing, but she looked like she was ready to murder someone."

"Murder me to be more precise," Sunny sighed.

The door swung open, smacking against the wall as Syn, Johnny, and Zacky walked in wearing nothing but their board shorts.

"Hey you," Syn picked Sunny up off the ground hugging her tight, "you know I was about ready to come back to Cali to get you."

She laughed, "and you my dear have had to much to drink."

He shook his head, "no such thing, now give me a kiss and I'll put you down."

Rolling her eyes she kissed Syn on the cheek and he set her down before moving on to his own girlfriend.

"Glad you came," Zacky smiled, hugging her tight from the side, and resting his cheek on the top of her head.

"Hey now," Ashleigh laughed, "I got you to come here to hang out, not steal my boyfriend."

"Don't you think we make a cute couple though?" Zacky grinned, knowing that it'd push her buttons.

Sunny always admired Zacky and Ashleigh's relationship. In fact she was truly amazed they hadn't gotten married yet.

"Not as cute as you and Ash though," Sunny pretended to pout as Zacky let her go.

"After she goes to sleep," Zacky winked at her awkwardly before slipping into the pool with Ashleigh who protested with an, "I heard that."

Johnny was next in line and Sunny surprised him by hugging him first, "Johnny boy," she greeted him before letting him go.

"Sunshine," he grinned.

"Is Rev coming down?" Matt asked none of the guys in particular from his position in the pool, though he was now shirltess, he was still in his jeans.

Johnny cringed, "I doubt it, I could hear him and Chelsey...conversing...from the hallway."

Sunny sighed and sat down in one of the lawn chairs on the pool deck. Seeing Rev would have to wait until tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
<333 Thanks For Reading