Status: Complete

I'll Find Somewhere To Lay My Blame The Day She Changes Her Last Name

Your Exact Words

"What the hell are you so mad about?" Rev asked Chelsey as she wandered around the room, picking stuff up and moving it around in nothing but her underwear and a tank top. He guessed it was something to do to keep herself occupied and not freak out.

"Her," Chelsey spat, "she comes here thinkin' she's the center of attention, and acting like she didn't do anything to us."

Rev eyed her skeptically, he knew she was talking about Sunny, "she hasn't done anything to us."

That was clearly the wrong thing to say because fire nearly spewed from Chelsey's eyes, "are you serious Jimmy? She barged in on our fucking wedding intent on breaking us up? You really think she's here with good intentions?"

Rev was more amazed with the fact that she was actually putting intelligent words together, usually she was just all giggly, and happy. He'd never seen this side of her before in the entire time they were together.

"She's not here to break us up," Rev wandered into the bathroom to get ready. Plus he didn't want to see her reaction to his comment so he figured the bathroom was a good place to hide. Rolling on some deoderant and spraying on some cologne he then pulled his clean Vengeance University T-Shirt over his head and caught a glimpse of Chelsey in the mirror standing behind him.

"What?"

She smiled and wrapped her arms around him from behind, "sorry for getting so mad."

"It's alright," he smiled back, going about his business, squirting some gel into his hands and fixing his hair, trying to concentrate as her little hands wandered up and down his chest underneath his shirt then finally over the front of his pants.

"How about," Chelsey kissed his shoulder softly, "since you guys have the day off today, let's spend it in bed."

Rev groaned involuntarily. That was a very tempting offer. One he'd probably take her up on if Sunny wasn't just down the hall. He really wanted to see her.

"Not today babe."

She pulled her hands from his body and moved to stand at his side, "why not?"

"Because I'm not really in the mood."

Grinning slyly she ran her hand over the front of his pants again before moving them to undo his belt, "I beg to differ."

He captured her hands in his causing her to cease her actions, "we ughh...don't have any more condoms, we'll have to buy some more today," well at least it wasn't a lie.

"So," Chelsey smiled seductivly, wriggling her fingers from his grip, "it's not like we're just dating anymore."

He pulled her hands away from him again and did up his belt, "tonight babe," he kissed her on the forehead and left the bathroom in search of his sunglasses and cell.

Chelsey now stood in the doorway to the bathroom with her arms crossed over her chest, "where are you going?"

"To see what the guys are up to," Rev looked over the room, sticking his cell into his back pocket, and clipping one pair of sunglasses onto his shirt, "where are my sunglasses?"

Chelsey looked at him like he was crazy, "you just put them on your shirt."

"No," he shook his head and picked up his bag and placed it on the bed, "my other pair."

"Try the front pocket," she suggested as she went to the window and opened up the curtains.

Rev found his other pair of sunglasses and put them on, "I'll see you later alright."

"Yeah," Chelsey muttered, but she never turned around to face him.

***

After breakfast that morning all the girls, with the exception of Chelsey, headed down to the Spa. After massages, facials, manicures and pedicures they decided it was probably a smart thing to head back upstairs and check on the guys.

"I always forget how nice it is to sit back and get pampered," Sunny smiled as the girls got off the elevator and wandered down the hallway to their rooms.

Becca nodded, "I feel so refreshed."

"So ummm how about some shopping today?" Kaela asked as they stopped in front of Ashleigh and Sunny's room.

"Sounds good," Ashleigh smiled.

"Are we taking the guys?" Casey asked.

"If they wanna come," Kaela suggested, "but keep in mind that means we'll have to bring Chelsey."

"No, she'd probably make Rev stay back with her," Sunny stated, hoping no one would catch the hint of sadness in her voice.

Kaela nodded, "that's true, so how about, who ever is coming, we all meet in the lobby in like, an hour."

"It's a date," Ashleigh grinned. The rest of the girls agreed and they all headed to their rooms.

Ashleigh unlocked theirs and opened the door, surprised to find all of the guys except Rev sitting in their room watching TV.

"Have fun babe?" Zacky asked from his perch on the bed against the headboard.

Ashleigh nodded, "you guys have the day off and you're spending it in the hotel room watching TV?"

"Hey, we don't get TV on the bus," Syn protested.

"We were going to go to the Casino, but we didn't know if you guys wanted to come," Matt stated from the other bed.

"We're gonna go shopping in an hour," Sunny spoke for the first time, sitting on the end of her bed.

"So if you want to come you can," Ashleigh added, "or you can go to the casino."

The guys glanced amongst themselves, speaking to each other without actually talking.

"Casino," Johnny said finally getting up out of his chair.

"Where's Rev?" Sunny asked casually and all the guys shrugged.

"Probably still in bed," Johnny muttered, "at least him and Chelsey were when Becca and I left this morning."

The mental picture that popped into Sunny's head was one that she didn't enjoy. So to keep from thinking about it, she grabbed her bag and retreated to the bathrom. The guys left their room in a group moments later after deciding that breakfast downstairs was a requirement before hitting the casinos.

Sunny changed into a light green racer back top and a pair of ripped worn out jeans, topping it off with a studded belt. She ran a brush through her hair then used her hair dryer to flip out the ends slightly. She was just finishing up her green eye make-up when Ashleigh poked her head into the bathroom, "I'm gonna go see what Casey, Kaela and Becca are up to."

Sunny nodded and smiled, "alright, I'll come find you guys when I'm done."

"I'm going to leave the card key here on the table, don't forget to grab it before you leave or we won't be able to get back into our room," Ashleigh called from the hallway before slipping out the door leaving Sunny to do her thing.

Five minutes later, she was running some lip gloss over her lips when someone knocked at the door, not even thinking about it, she forwent the peep hole and just opened it up assuming it'd most likely be Ashleigh.

"Hey," Rev smiled sheepishly, taking off his sunglasses and holding them in his hands. Looking down at her and locking eyes.

Her heart jumped into her throat making her speechless. Realizing she probably looked like an idiot just standing there she stepped aside, "sorry, I figured you were Ashleigh, come in."

"Disappointed I wasn't Ash?" he asked stepping into the room and waiting for her to close the door again.

She shook her head and realized she was still holding her angled eye shadow brush, and eyeshadow "no, I just," she disappeared into the bathroom for a minute before returning with empty hands, "thought I wouldn't get to see much of you while I was here."

Rev nodded as they wandered from the main room into the bedroom area.

"Ummm," Sunny brushed her hands against her jeans, accidentally catching her nail in one of the rips in her jeans, "fuck," she yelped pulling her hand away.

Rev was watching her the whole time and he started to laugh, "god forbid you break a nail," he sat down on the end of the bed he assumed was hers.

"No kidding," Sunny smiled inspecting her new acrylic nails, "I just paid seventy bucks to get them done this morning."

"Seventy dollars? Are you kidding me?" he looked at her and laughed, "let me see."

She wandered over to him, stopping in front of him and holding out her hands so he could inspect them. When he was finished he looked up at her and took her hands in his own, lacing their fingers together, "I really missed you you know."

She smiled down at him. He had no idea how much she wanted to hear that. To hear that he was as miserable without her as she was without him, "I missed you to."

He pulled her down so that she was sitting on his lap facing him, her legs wrapped around his waist and resting on the bed. A very comprimising position should someone be able to walk in.

"How much did you miss me?" his voice was hushed, and low, soft and totally unlike him. It was like they were in a room full of people and he wanted only her to hear.

She locked eyes with him as he let go of her hands and guided her arms around his neck before sliding his hands down her sides, resting them on her hips, "alot," she whispered.

That's what he wanted to hear. He reached up and brushed the plam of his hand against her cheek. But she turned her head slightly to avoid his kiss when she felt the cold metal of his wedding ring touch her skin.

"Jimmy, we can't."

Rev sighed heavily and wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her tighter against him. Her forehead was now pressed against his, their lips almost touching.

"She loves you Jimmy."

He knew that. But he was getting to the point where he couldn't deny how he felt any longer, "do you want to know what goes through my head every night before I go to sleep?" he asked her, slipping his calloused hands underneath her shirt and gently rubbing her back.

"Hmmm?"

"What you said to me a couple months ago," he pulled away just enough so that he could look her in the eyes, "you're exact words, she doesn't love you like I do Jimmy. And as much as I sometimes want to, I can't shake your fuckin voice from my head."

She laughed softly and ran her fingers up the back of his neck into his hair, "I didn't think you were really listening."

He smiled, "I always listen when you talk. I may not show it but I do."

God damn. The boy must have been in the zone today because everything he said was making her melt deeper into his arms. Hell she was doing everything she could to try to keep her hands off him but it just wasn't working.

He was nuzzling her neck now, whispering in her ear, "do you still feel that way?"

At this point was there really much point in lying to him anymore, or to herself for that matter?

"Yes," she whispered back.

Rev pulled away again, making her sit up straight so there was some room between them.

She watched intently as he removed his wedding ring from his hand and tossed it onto the other bed. She wasn't sure what it meant but she didn't really care. Her heart began racing and she was pretty sure he'd be able to hear it but he never said anything.

Instead, his arms wrapped around her body again, his fingers grasping the bottom of her shirt at the back and began slowly lifting it upwards. She couldn't stop him. Hell, she didn't want to stop him. Instead, she raised her arms into the air as he slid her shirt up and over her head, tossing it to the floor before leaning in to kiss her softly.

Pulling away slightly and resting her forehead against his again she unclipped his sunglasses from his shirt and tossed them to the other bed before helping him out of his shirt, dropping it to the floor on top of hers. Their mouths found each other again, Sunny placed her hand on his cheek, moaning softly as she kissed him back, her tongue lightly caressing his. His rough hands slid up and down her back before focusing their attention on her bra, unclasping it, as he gently nibbled along her shoulder, helping her out of it and dropping it to the floor with their other clothes.

Sunny wasn't sure how long it took, but eventually they made it from partly clothed and at the end of the bed to joined in the most intimate of ways in the bed. His body moved gently and rythmically over top of hers. It was unlike anything her and Jimmy had ever experienced together. Their sex was always quick, and rough, and mostly out of anger. This was entirely different. And if Chelsey thought she was going to get him back, she was sadly mistaken.
♠ ♠ ♠
<333 Thanks for reading.