Status: Complete

I'll Find Somewhere To Lay My Blame The Day She Changes Her Last Name

You're Right

Sunny's cell phone caught her off guard. She slithered out of Rev's arms and grabbed it off the night table, "hello?"

"Hey aren't you coming with us? What the hell are you doin?" there was a pause, "I thought you were almost ready to go when I left?"

Sunny realized it was Ashleigh and she glanced at the clock. Shit. How was she suppose to explain what she was doing for the past 45 mintues?

Rev seemed to sense the switch of mood and he crawled out of bed. Sunny watched him carefully as he went about the room picking up his clothes, "yeah I'll be down in a mintue Ash."

She flipped her cell shut and wrapped the sheet around her body as she hurried to the bathroom to check her make-up and hair, "we're going shopping," she yelled from the bathroom, "do you wanna come with us?"

"I don't know," she heard Rev mutter, "where are the guys?"

Sunny grabbed her make-up brush and quickly went to work fixing smudges here and there, "ummm I do beleive they were going to a casino."

"That helps," Rev laughed, "there are like umpteen million casinos in Vegas."

Sunny ran her fingers through her hair, she didn't have time to re-do it. And personally, she liked the sexed up hair look. A moment later Rev appeared in the bathroom door with all her clothes, he set them on the counter for her.

"I should probably head down first hey?" he grinned slyly, clipping one pair of sunglasses back onto his shirt and placing the other pair over his eyes.

Sunny nodded and reached for her panties, pulling them on with the sheet still wrapped around her, which was stupid because there was absolutely nothing he hadn't seen before.

"Yeah, that'd probably be safer."

"Alright," he kissed her on the top of the head then left the bathroom, "I'll see you downstairs," and he left the room.

With a permanent smile on her face Sunny finished getting dressed before grabbing her phone and the card to the room, tossing it into her purse and heading out the door.

"About frickin time," Kaela muttered as Sunny stepped out of the elevator and walked towards the group.

"Sorry, I caught something on TV and I didn't realize how late it was," it was the best that she could come up with.

"Rev's coming with us," Becca grinned then pushed him towards her, "you haven't seen her in forever, go chit chat."

Rev grinned, "hey."

"Hey," she smiled back, trying to sound like she hadn't seen him since his wedding.

They chatted idly and quietly as they followed everyone outside and piled into the two waiting cabs. Rev chatted with Becca while Sunny sat there silently. They were discussing the island that Chelsey and Rev went to on their honey moon. Sunny didn't wanna hear anything about it and she was thankful when nearly half an hour later the cabs were brining them into the parking lot of a mall. They shopped as a group for quite some time then they eventually began drifting apart. A couple went for lunch, others went to check out specific stores.

Rev smiled and slipped his hand into Sunny's once they were left alone, "where do you want to go?"

"I want to find some new jeans," Sunny stated as Rev began pulling her through the crowded hallways. They passed a few random stores before Rev spotted one he liked and pulled her into it. They were looking through jeans when Rev reached up to grab a pair hanging too high for her to reach and she gasped.

Startled he turned to her, "what?"

Her eyes were wide and she clutched onto his left arm pulling it down, "Jimmy, where's your ring?"

***

"I hope you realize this means that you have to buy everyone supper tonight," Matt stated firmly about Zacky's casino winnings.

"A thousand dollars," Zacky grinned holding the wad of money in his hands and admiring it.

"And you spent like a hundred," Syn huffed as they entered their hotel, "I lost three hundred in like ten minutes."

"At least I broke even," Johnny grinned as they headed for the elevators, quickly pressing their room floor before the elevator became bombarded with people they didn't really want to deal with.

"So what's going on tonight?" Syn leaned against the wall as the elevator slowly picked up speed.

Matt ran his fingers through his hair, "nothing that I know of," he stood up straight as the elevator slowed down and stopped, "we're playing again tomorrow night," they stepped off the elevator as a group and started down the hall in a group, "then as far as I know we're on the bus tomorrow night because we're headed north."

"So it's safe to say that tonight is party night," Johnny grinned.

Zacky tucked his money into his jeans pocket, "I think so."

A door clicked open and Chelsey stepped out into the hallway. She was dressed, but in nothing spectacular which was totally unlike her. She wasn't even wearing make-up.

"Is Rev with you?"

Even though they knew he wasn't they guys glanced amongst themselves.

"Umm, we haven't seen him all morning," Johnny spoke for everyone.

"Really?" she crossed her arms over her chest, "he left hours ago saying that he was going to find you guys."

"Well we've been at the casino," Matt explained, "are the other girls still here?"

"Not that I know of," Chelsey frowned.

"Well maybe he's chilling out with them in one our rooms," Zacky stated glancing at Matt.

"Could you please check?"

Zacky rolled his eyes and dug out his card key as Syn and Matt headed to their room to check. Johnny hung out in the hall with Chelsey.

Upon entering his room he found it pretty much the same as when he'd left that morning. No one was in the lounge type area, no in the bathroom and no one in the bedroom. But upon further inspection that's when he discovered it. He picked the ring up off the top of his and Ashleigh's bed. He didn't even have to ask, he knew who it belonged to. And that was odd because as far as he knew, Rev hadn't been in there room at all today.

At first he was going to call Ashleigh, then he changed his mind and dialed Sunny's number. He wasn't surprised when Rev answered.

A few minutes later he walked out of his room with a promise from Rev to chat when they got back.

"He went shopping with the girls," Zacky informed everyone. Chelsey let out a sigh of frustration.

"So they'll be back soon," Syn checked his watch, we should make reservations somewhere for supper before it's too late."

Everyone agreed and they headed into Matt and Syn's room to do that even though it only required one of them to call.

A while later the girls and Rev made it back to the hotel and they headed upstairs to their own rooms to put stuff away, particularily Rev and Sunny who were in a hurry to get to the room first.

When Casey and Kaela entered Matt and Syn's room where everyone was hangin out, Zacky excused himself and headed to his own room where he found Ashleigh and Sunny unpacking and Rev sitting sideways in one of the chairs watching them intently. When Zacky closed the door behind him Rev's eyes met his from behind a pair of large sunglasses.

"Lose something?" Zacky asked his friend not so nicely as he reached into his pocket and tossed Rev's wedding ring at him.

Rev caught it and opened up his hands.

"Thanks," he muttered, he knew Zacky hadn't mentioned it to anyone else, but the ass chewing that was about to spill from Zacky's lips would be enough.

"How'd you lose that?" Ashleigh asked him.

"Fell off," Rev muttered.

Ashleigh glanced up at Zacky, "where'd you find it?"

Zacky ignored her question and directed it towards Rev with a glance hoping that he'd fess up for himself.

Sunny sighed and layed back on her bed. She really couldn't take this anymore, "he found it in the room."

"What room?" Ashleigh asked her, she was now totally confused as to how Sunny would have known about it if Zacky found it.

"This room, our room," Sunny propped herself up onto her elbows, "Rev was the reason I was late this morning."

She could almost sense the heat coming from Rev, and not because the man was hot. It was because he was pissed off.

Everything sank in and Ashleigh dropped down into one of the chairs, "again?"

"Yeah," Sunny nodded slightly, "I knew it was a mistake to come here."

"It wasn't a mistake," Rev cut in.

"You're right," Zacky snarled, he'd had enough of his friends lying to each other, "she had every right to be able to come, but you didn't have a right to take it out of your pants right down the hall from your wife."

Ashleigh had never seen this side of Zacky before so she simply sat back in her chair and kept quiet.

"Zacky, it's my fault to," Sunny said softly.

Zacky nodded, he was kind of irritated with her too, "I was tempted to ask Chelsey if that was yours," Zacky gestured towards the ring now on Rev's hand, "But I decided not to get in the middle. I'm leaving it up to you to tell her."

Sunny watched Rev's expressions but they were hard to read due to his sunglasses. What made her hurt was that he looked genuinly upset, "how about, we forget about this, and I just go home," again Sunny was going to let her heart take a beating for Jimmy.

Zacky shook his head, "that won't fix it. That will hold it off until you meet up again. If you want to be together, that's fine with me. Hell, I'd be happy for you, but you have to cut Chelsey out of the equation."

Sunny was a little surprised with Zacky herself, but she agreed with what he was saying, she just didn't want Rev to get hurt. She was about to suggest she go home again and that her and Rev would try to stay out of each others way but Jimmy beat her to it.

"You're right."

The room went quiet and all eyes were on Jimmy as he took off his sunglasses, "you're right Zacky."
♠ ♠ ♠
<333 Thanks for reading.