‹ Prequel: Humorous Love
Status: Complicated.

As I Lay Dying

001.

One Year Later;

“Hello Draco.” I welcomed the boy walking through the door frame, closing the wooden door behind him. I didn’t look at the boy, but continued to stare at the different textures of the ceiling in the dim room. My hands resting on my stomach, the fresh bruises and cuts decorating my forearms, as I laid perfectly still on the old bed. The cuts and bruises I had made myself, with the use of the cuffs that now hung behind my head.

“Here,” he replied to my welcome, throwing something on my thin legs. Taking my gaze from the ceiling, I sat up picking up the clothes that rest on my limbs. In the bundle were perfectly folded shirt and jeans, and I could only look up at the boy confused. Of all the clothes that they had given me, none of them were actually nice, like these.

“What are these for?” I asked a little stunned, as I unfolded them, feeling the soft fabric on my face. My fingertips barely putting any pressure on the clothes, trying not to get any of the dirt or blood on the nice clothes.

“Father wants you to move upstairs.” He said with little emotion as he sat in his regular chair next to me, his eyes resting on me, filled with emotion that I didn‘t care to stare at. “You can‘t wear what you have on if you are living with us, so my mother picked those for you.” He said as he looked over my torn shirt and ragged pants.

“Its about time, thanks.” I replied, pushing myself off the bed, standing barefoot on the cold hardwood.

“Are you going to take me to get changed or not?” I asked, as he continued to sit staring up at me. Nodding he walked ahead of me to the door, before holding it open for me.

I walked silently beside him, as he directed me through the familiar corridor, until we came to the an inner section that I hadn’t been to before. Following him up the staircase, I could see light seeping through the crack under a big door at the top. Preparing myself to be blinded, I covered my eyes with my hand, while the other clutched the clothes tightly. It was my first time upstairs, and the first time in a year of actually being in sunlight, not like it was looking through the small barred window of my old room.

“This is the kitchen,” Draco muttered, as we walked across the big room. It was an expensive kitchen, I could tell. House elves worked quietly to themselves, preparing food, not even making a glace in our direction. Wonderful. They probably were okay with the whole idea of their owners going around the house showing it off to the guests, then casually pointing to the door I had walked through, “and down there is our dungeon, now lets move onto the dining room, shall we?”

Cutting our way through the living room, we came to another hall with multiple doors, all a nice deep mahogany. Taking long strides, Draco was already ahead of me at the end of the hall opening a door before showing his way in. The room was huge. The walls were painted a mixed brown color, with hard wood floors, and a huge mahogany bed that sat against the wall in the center. It was all completely furnished, from the bed to a couch, to a wardrobe and full dresser.

“Wow,” I muttered under my breath as I looked around the room, the light seeping through the yellow curtains, dancing across everything in the room.

“It‘s one of our guest rooms, my parent‘s said this will be your room for now on.” his voice was flat as he made his way across and opened another door that I could guess was the attached bathroom. Before managing a wave he walked out the door, before reopening it once more. “Father says your training will begin tonight, I‘ll be back to get you.”

“Training?” I whispered, but the door had already been closed and I strode over locking it behind him. Training, for Voldemort most likely. After all this time of being away from Hogwarts, I was probably a little rusty from being locked up in a room of nothing. I can’t be weak whenever I get the chance to meet him.

Letting out a sigh, I looked down at the clothes in my hand before smiling at the fact there was a shower awaiting me. I hadn’t taken a shower but a few times since I got here, and now I was free to feel the water touch my skin once more. Turning on the running water, my hand lingered under the changing heat of the water and I let out a sigh of satisfaction.

Stripping of my rags, I stepped into the heat of the shower, its steam engulfing my face. Despite the burning of my skin from the water, it felt amazing with the pounding of the water hitting my back. I could feel the difference in my skin as I stood in the shower endlessly, just feeling the very heat.

Once the water began to turn cold, I stepped out of the shower and began to dress in the clothes that laid out for me. The clothing was soft, and hugged my body as my wet hair laid damping the material. I felt pleasant for once, as I made my way out of the bathroom and throwing myself onto the bed that was made nicely. Sinking into the cushions of the bed, I let out a sigh. It felt great to be bad.

---

Draco had picked me up about an hour or so later from my room, as I laid half asleep on the bed. He had told me it was time to go, and here I was walking behind him down the familiar hallways, back through the kitchen and into the corridor under the house. My shoes making tapping sounds down the stairs as I jumped off the last step behind Draco, I was actually starting to like being down here.

Taking turns every other minute, Draco finally opened one of the doors and let me in. The room was dimly lit with fire mounted in their holders along the walls, flickering but still in an uproar of fire. Same as the other room that I had grown used to, this was one also stone walled and floored, as I walked across it’s cracks.

“Welcome Krysta,” I could hear the muse in Lucius’s voice as he stepped into the light of a flame. “today we will start your training, which I am sure you are familiar with.” He referred to how I used to train with fucking Harry Potter, which I could feel my eyes slitting at the mention of it.

“Yes, but he was easy. Nothing to it.” I smirked as I crossed my arms across the white V-neck. Lucius’s smirk grew into a full on smile as he looked me over, making me feel a little uncomfortable. I tried to keep the smirk on my face as he circled around me, before reaching into his cloak pulling out a wand that I knew wasn’t his.

“Your wand.” he said, not meeting my eyes as he handed it to me. I smiled as I felt the old wand in my hand, running my fingers against it’s wood. I hadn’t seen this since school of last year, and I could only think of the way he got it back, “Now show me what you‘ve learned.” He said slyly as he pulled his own wand out of his cloak and crossing the room, where he caught me by surprise as he threw a spell at me.

Running out of the way of where he had cast the spell, I managed to dodge it before sending a spell back his way. It hit him and I couldn’t help but smile at his pain. The training continued like this the whole time, as I shuffled on my feet casting spells, and cringing when I never managed to get away from what he threw at me.

By the time he called it’s end, I was bending over my knees out of breath, but smiled. I missed fighting. Feeling the tips of Draco’s hand run up my back, I felt a cold chill rise up my spine, as I turned around and smacked his arm away from me. “Don‘t touch me.” I warned through clenched teeth, but the boy only smiled as I heard Lucius’s laughing from across the room. Tucking my wand in my back pocket I glared at Draco.

“Get her some dinner, son. Then to bed and rest; tomorrow is a full day of training. And I‘m not holding back this time.” He ordered his son, as I felt my mouth gape open. He had been holding back on me?

Rolling my eyes, I didn’t wait for Draco to guide me out of the room as I tried to remember my way back out of the underground corridors, but ended up at a dead end. Draco was behind me, and I could tell he was satisfied with me getting myself lost. I let out a groan as I pressed my back against the wall, feeling the cold go right through the thin shirt.

Closing my eyes, I reopened them looking straight into Draco’s eyes, his face inches away from mine. I couldn’t do anything but stare back at him seeing all the lust that filled his eyes, my arms resting against the wall at my sides. I watched him bring his arm to the wall, putting all his weight on it, before bringing the other to my face. Brushing his thumb across my cheek, he watched his movements before looking back up into my eyes. I wanted to push him away from me, to tell him to fuck off, but I couldn’t find myself to manage any words as I stood frozen to the spot.

“Draco stop.” I managed as his breath blew my now long bangs out of my face. My insides were flipping out, and I couldn’t control it. This felt wrong, and I didn’t like him like this, maybe not even like him at all. But he kept pressing, as he tried to move in closer, but I finally found the will in me to put my hands on his chest and push him away. “Stop.” my voice was stern as his face hardened and he strode away trying to loose me, but I ran trying to keep up with him. When we had finally reached the stairs and made it to the kitchen, we parted ways, and I was finally able to relax as I made my way back to my room.

He was going to be a problem.
♠ ♠ ♠
So first chapter(: This story is changing kind of quickly, and there will be a few time laps coming. I felt nasty writing about what Draco was doing, but it goes with a lot of what's going on. So, I'm not sure if I ever mentioned it in the first story, that he kind of had a thing for her, but there you go xD Sorry, if it's confusing or doesn't make sense.. I'm honestly nervous to post this. I might even try to rewrite it, agh I'm just freaking out lol. So tell me how it sounds?

Lust, complete lust.. maybe?

Leave me some comments?

Krysta XD