Status: Active.

Oh, I Never Meant to Cause You Trouble

Gemma Young, a senior at the highly acclaimed St. Ann's school for the talented minds never expected a summer night fling with an older man to turn into anything more than it did. But once fate brings the past to the present, will this well kept secret blossom into a relationship that is so wrong, yet feels so right- you'll just have to see.
  1. 'a summers past is never far behind.'
    'It's a terrible thing to know what you want, knowing you cannot have it at all.' This story tests the limits of a relationship deemed as wrong. The undeniable chemistry between the two makes for one interesting year.
  2. 'a new class, bad karma and an apology.'
    With the end of summer, comes the dreaded first day of school. But with this shock, Gemma Young couldn't imagine anything more dreadful.
  3. 'homecoming can lead to no good.'
    Will homecoming work out for Gem? Or will a certain teacher make it seem impossible?
  4. 'help for sadie.'
    The dance is coming up soon- and after unearthing a secret, Gem must go the distance to make everyone happy.
  5. 'empty pizza boxes and lovely dresses.'
    Is this huge secret too much of a burden for Gem? Or will the perfect dress clear her head?
  6. 'the best dance yet.'
    Promises can be broken as easily as saying the word 'homecoming.'
  7. 'will you wait for me?'
    aftermath.
  8. 'lolita.'
    a trip to the principles office and a contest.