Status: New. Keep or Kill?

Bitter Sweet

Jude Is Mine

“Well…this has gone differently than I expected,” Jude sighs from beside me, his fingers wrapped tightly around my own. The feel of his thumb brushing the back of my hand sends a shiver down my spine.

I lean into him and rest my head on his shoulder. He soon rests his head atop of mine and we sit silently for a moment before I ask, “Is that a bad thing?”

“Definitely not,” he replies without hesitation, bringing an immediate smile to my face. My eyes flutter closed as I inhale deeply through my nostrils and slowly let the air back out. Suddenly all the weight on my shoulders are gone, vanished into thin air.

“Audrey and Darrin are gonna flip,” I chuckle more to myself than him but by the rumbling in Jude’s chest, it’s obvious he heard.

“Are they?” He asks. “Why’s that?”

“Do you really need to ask?”

Jude shrugs and I lift my head to look at him. He moves quickly and crashes his lips against my own. My entire body just melts into his arms and my stomach meets the butterflies. They explode inside me like a nuclear bomb and soon my toes are curling and my entire body is tingling with such amazing shocking sensations.

We pull apart and I can’t seem to keep the smile off my face. Jude notices it and grins himself, “You’re too cute when you smile.”

“And you’re stupid.”

Jude pouts. “But baby, I complimented you. Why I no get compliment back?”

“What is there to compliment?” I tease.

Jude gasps. “You’re so mean!”

He pulls away from me with a scowl and crosses his arms. Huffing, he tires to scoot away farther when I move towards him. Laughing, I grab his arm and tug on it. “Come on, stop being such a pussy.”

“Your mom's a pussy!”

“Nice comeback.”

Jude smirks and wraps his arms back around me. Pressing his lips to my temple, he whispers against it, “I was stupid.”

“You still are.”

“True.” He suddenly jumps to his feet and holds out his hands for me. I take them and allow him to walk us back into the school and to class. The moment we walk into the classroom everyone is staring. All their eyes are trained on our hands, which are clasped around one another. It makes me feel pretty damn good because it tells everyone that Jude is mine and only mine.

Haha, take that bitches!

We take our seats by Audrey and Darrin, who both turn to face us. Audrey is grinning like a mad woman while Darrin has this smirk on his face that makes me want to drown him but I resist the urge. Scoffing, I look away and try my best to hide the blush that I know is forming on my face. Jude, on the other hand, grins madly and shouts, “Sup my gee’s?”

“What is this?” Audrey giggles and grabs our hands, which are practically glued together now. Jude begins to swing them back and forth. Normally I wouldn’t allow this but…I don’t want to let go of his hand. Something inside me just feels like if I do I’ll wake up and realize this all was just an incredibly good dream.

If this is a coma, I never want to wake up.

“This is a sign of our sweet, sweet love,” Jude replies, bringing up my hand to kiss. I only flush harder and grumble about how embarrassing this is. I’m ok with it, really.

“When was this love established?” Audrey asks, eyeing me now. Her grin is contagious and I bite my lip to try and keep myself from smiling. I’m just so fucking happy.

Jude is mine. He’s mine.

“Oh baby, it’s been on forever. Kale can’t resist my penis. It’s too good.”

why did I want to be with him again?

Looking over at him, I raise an eyebrow and ask, “What…did you just say?”

“My penis, babe.” Jude wiggles his eyebrows. “Tell them how much you scream for it every night.”

My eye twitches. “But I don’t.”

“I see, you want to keep it a secret. That’s understandable but we can’t hide it forever, my love.”

By now Audrey is in a fit of laughter and Darrin has already given up on us, the conversation becoming a little too graphic for his taste. Our teacher is glaring at us now and trying to silence us but Jude and I don’t care.

“You…are a fucking liar.” I glare.

Jude gasps as if what I just said was the worst possible thing imaginable. “I am no liar! You dirty liar!”

Rolling my eyes, I sigh and mumble, “I don’t know why I’m with you.”

“Me neither! But I’m happy you are.” Jude presses a kiss to my cheek and I flush. From the corner of my eye I can see him leaning on his desk but his eyes are wide open and staring right at me. Feeling his eyes on me makes me squirm uncomfortably in my seat and my palms begin to sweat.

Jude squeezes my hand before finally letting go since it kind of hurt the way we were sitting and all. My hand feels cold and empty without his but I know I’ll be ok because from now on, I can hold his hand whenever and however long I want.

Because he’s mine. Jude is mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm thinking of taking a break after I finish these stories. I'm not quitting. But I think I'm going to take a break from writing. Maybe like a month or so~
Idk yet

Comment&Subscribe?