Status: New. Keep or Kill?

Bitter Sweet

Just Perfect

“Victory!” Jude shouts, arms flailing wildly through the air at the sight of his bullet breaching my character’s skull. He jumps to his feet and does his little victory dance, which I roll my eyes at. I swear he gets more and more childish as the days go on.

“You won once…out of six games.”

Jude spins at the sound of my voice. Staring at me with wide eyes he says, “Lies.”

I smirk. “I won five times in a row.”

“Don’t say such things!” He throws his hands over his ears, head shaking violently to try and disperse what I had just said.

“Majority wins.”

“No, no, no!” Jude whines, falling to the floor in a heap of cries. After rolling around on the floor like the imbecile that he is, he turns to me with a pout. “Why must you ruin my fun?”

“It’s my job,” I reply, lying on my side as well. Grinning, I lean in to press my lips against his own. They move together just perfectly and my heart can’t help but stop. It’s still unbelievable that we’re together again. It’s still hard to wrap my mind around but it’s true. Jude’s mine and I’m his, finally.

Pulling away, I sigh and move closer so that my body wraps around his. He chuckles and his arms snake their way around my waist, holding me against him. His lips press themselves against my head and I sigh in contentment.

“Hey Kale?”

“Hmm?” I hum, eyes shut.

“Do you…wanna go out?”

“Out?” I raise my head to look up into his blue eyes. They sparkle happily as he nods.

“Yeah, a date. I mean…it’s been 3 weeks and we haven’t even gone out on an official date yet. Don’t you think it’s time we do!” He sits up, bringing me up with him. Pulling my arms from him I shrug because honestly I don’t care if I do or don’t go on a date. It’s not like he has to spend money on me to make me happy. Just being around him, being anywhere with him is enough for me. But if he wants to go on a date, I guess we can.

“If you want,” I reply.

Jude’s grin only widens and he leans in to press a kiss to my cheek. “Ok, I’ll pick you up tomorrow at 5.”

~

“Kale, what are you doing?” Mom asks, watching me run back and forth between the bathroom and my room.

“Getting ready,” I reply, stepping into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I make sure to put in a piece of gum afterwards. Sighing, I stare at myself in the mirror and dub myself acceptable. Just as I do the bell rings and I hurry downstairs to get the door before my parents.

Opening the door, I nearly pass out on the spot at the sight of Jude. His hair isn’t a complete mess atop his head like usual. Today he has straightened it and it made his eyes pop out even more. He’s wearing one of his fitting t-shirts and a pair of denim jeans.

“Ready?” He asks and I can hear my mother coming down the stairs, probably to take pictures and be embarrassing so before she gets here I nod.

“We’ll be back later!” I shout to her, managing to get down to Jude’s car before she got her hands on us.

“Where are we going?” I ask curiously, pressing my lips to his cheek.

Jude wiggles his eyebrows like the freak that he is and replies, “Out.”

“Out where?”

“Out, out.”

“I hate surprises.”

Jude shrugs. “Well doesn’t that just suck!”

I send him a glare and grumble, “I’m rubbing off on you.”

Jude laughs and reaches for my hand. Our fingers intertwine immediately and I can’t help but smile. Even if I do hate surprises as long as it’s from Jude I’m ok with it because it’s Jude and he’s just perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this took forever to get out
Forgive me and my laziness XD

Comment&Subscribe?