Status: Doneeeee :)

The Dark Side of Love

Vicious Cycle

“Death is the only real escape”

One hole and three graves.
That’s how it ended.
All together, all gone.

Grant pushed in the dirt with his hands taking one last look at the faces of the people he had just killed.

Damon and Sierra next to each other; seeming to be looking in at each other lovingly while their faces were streaked with tears and their hands were so close. It looked as if they were reaching out, yearning to touch each other. And then there was Russel, the boy whose love got him killed.

He was curled into his brother’s side, a large bruise coloring the left side of his head.

How fitting it was that Damon was on the side next to where he had buried Sarah, Damon’s sister.

He knew as he dragged in the rest of the dirt he would see them again, in his fantasies, in his dreams and in the faces of the other servants. After he had finished and had arrived back at the house he went for a shower scrubbing himself of dirt and blood.

He smiled sadistically.

He couldn’t wait until tomorrow when two new slaves were coming, he would have to greet them and build their trust make one fall in love with him before he killed the other. Because that is what he did and he had enough money to not ever get caught.

*The End :)*
♠ ♠ ♠
THE ENDDD :)

ok so thank you all who read this :)

your comments made me smileee a bunch!

Add me on Facebook If You want to :)

Amanda-Jane Quinn :P

Baiiii!