Status: I'm taking a break to finish my other stories.

From Beyond The Grave

Day One: First Exposure

As Erik runs, his ebony hair sticks to his skull from sweat. Curtis yells for him, his words almost inaudible from all the noise. My hands stretch out and grab two fist fulls of his torn shirt to pull him away so They didn't see us. About three ghouls follow Erik, their mouths agape, blood running out as They scream. He tried to save Jasmine; she lay in the shelter now suffering from a broken leg. She will be fine. Erik will not. As Erik looks back to see how close they are his feet get tangled and he trips. Curtis tries to go after him again. Tears rose in my eyes as I had to say, "You can't leave. I'm not strong enough to hold this door open".

It was my entire fault we even got separated; I asked him to find Jasmine. I look away to Curtis. He stares out at Erik, his arms starting to strain under the weight of the door. I let him go with one hand and grab the door, even with his help my hundred and ten pound body was almost breaking under it.

"But we have to help him."Curtis pleads; he was about to go for it again.

I could see the pain in his eyes, the urge to save his best friend. I bit my lip, making a split second choice and let go of the door. Curtis groans from the sudden weight, but knew what I was doing. I climb out and take off.

"Be careful Jada-Rayne"! He calls out after me.

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me. I reach Erik before the Zombies did, as luck had it. Only a few feet to spare. Curtis's face is twisted in fear as I allowed Erik to use me as crutch as we struggled back to the hideout. His weight was crusheing me. I can hear his heart as it pounds, giving his body oxygen rich blood. Erik screams out in pain, his foot obviously sprained. I dip my body trying to take more weight off his foot. We were only 12 feet away from the shelter. Almost to freedom. Then everything stops when one grabbed a hold of my arm...

A week before


The kisses roam across my nude body. Gerard's tongue then sweeps across his lips and a tingle goes through my body. My fingers twist themselves in his soft chestnut chest hair. They inch down his stomach towards his bulging member. Gerard's lips smash into mine, forcing my hands to pull him closer. He ran his hand up my leg, pushing gently and making room for himself. A wave of ecstasy flooded my inexperienced body and my back arched, waiting for penetration. It was almost a need for him to be inside me. The urge was almost painful; I couldn't imagine his pain. Gerard read my body language and steadies himself. Before he could thrust himself into me, easing all this pain, everything stops. He speaks, not in his angelic voice but in my twin sister's.

"Get the fuck up, fucktard"! I hurdle towards earth, away from my heaven.

God damnit. Immediately I sit up, waiting for a fire or an Alien invasion. Something to explain the rude awakening. Jasmine could not have waited another hour. Just one measly hour. Still groggy from the beautiful dream, I let out a moan of now forgotten pleasure. My sister laughs and repeats the sentence. Her sapphire blue eyes study me, most likely at how the sheets are soaking in sweat. A grin appears on her face and my heart shutters. I know that look, its the look of the devil himself. God damnit. Fuck. My. Life.

"What were you dreaming about, Jada-Rayne"? Jasmine coos.

My lips curl into another grin. Fuck. "Sugary mountains of ice cream and chocolate". My response was beyond stupid.

Almost too robotic. My dreams were mine, not hers. Being twins gave us no free reign of privacy. I mentally face palmed myself. Jasmine leaps up on my bottom bunk, instantaneously crossing her legs around the pole. Just like a ballerina, or stripper.

"No, Jada-Rayne, I think your dream went something like this"!

Jasmine starts to grind against the pole and scream in false moans of pleasure. I'm sure they were too loud. The bangs on the floor confirmed my presumption. Jasmine then grabs an empty Pringels can and places it between her thighs, as if she had a large penis.

"Oh, Jada"! She exclaims, "I want your body!"

Jasmine then tried to act out my wonderful dream by pouncing on me, thrusting at me, and then humping my leg.

"Oh get off me, you whore"! I push Jasmine off, her giggles louder than before.

The neighbors beat the floor again and another wave of laughter from both of us continues. Jasmine and I are identical twin sisters. Jasmine's onyx hair matched mine completely; her light blue eyes mirror mine. The difference, though, is pretty obvious between us. She is a jerk and loves to get her hands dirty. I'm silent and keep to myself. Her hair is also cropped short, often curling it, opposed to my straight hair. Our personalities are very different too. Jasmine is the type who talks back and gets in a lot of trouble. She barely made it though high school. Even that summer before Senior year she had to go to summer school just to be at the same level as me. I'm the smart one.

Anyway, today is Monday and Jasmine and I have to go to work. We graduated high school almost two years ago from Cumberland High, but we are still earning money for College. If we even go. We work at a local book store, where I actually work in the books. Jasmine serves customers coffee in the adjoining coffee shop. I work until eight and Jasmine gets off at six. That's two hours she has to herself. Jasmine usually does something stupid with her boyfriend Murray. Or annoys our mother enough that she kicks her out. It happened twice in the passed month.

*****


As we left home it was strangely silent. It may be only six in the morning, but this little town of Cumberland gets up early for the tourists. That's what keeps us alive; that and the seafood that we catch. Jasmine and I are extremely lucky to get the jobs that we have. All our friends have to work down at the port, either fishing or working in the tourist shops. My van, which is a 1994 Ford Aerostar seven seater van, was the only way of transport to and from our job. Jasmine just gets a ride home from Murray, so there isn't a need for another vehicle in the family. I do most of the errands anyway.

Jasmine opens her part of the building, as I open mine. I pull my hair back, following dress code. My boss, Jerry, pulls up in his run down car. As he enters the overly large man sneezes and wipes his snot on his pant leg. At least it wasn't on a book again. Pushing up his glasses, Jerry leaves to the back of the store where we keep our inventory. He doesn't say a word so I go ahead and log myself into the system. When Jerry appears from the back, he tosses a box of new release Teen Novels at me.

"I want all eight of these boxes displayed and put up by seven." He orders; no please or anything.

He then leaves for the coffee shop for his morning drug. Coffee and fish sticks, that's pretty much all he consumes and the coffee shop serves both. The fish sticks are locally caught and fried. If someone happens to stay here longer than a hour they have eaten them before.

"But its 30 minutes to opening." I mutter too soft for anyone to hear.

It really doesn't matter anyway, no one listens to me. As I walk through the store I look to see if anything is out of place. Kids like to play pranks on Jerry. Rotten fish stuck inside the books, the last pages torn, or the Christian books replaced with Charles Darwin. They don't understand he doesn't do anything. So it's me who has to fix it, and handle the angry customers.

Five minutes to opening I put the last book up in the display that holds 795 books. I store five extras behind my counter for any kids who were too late. One of my co-workers opened the door and a wave of teenage girls in matching shirts run in, heading to my display. This was going to be a very long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please leave love :) Any CC will be greatly thanked, anything that can help. If you think its harsh or too mean feel free to message it to me.

By the way, this is a whole new story. It has a new plot and new characters.

Comment Swap? Message me for details. :D

I would like to thank MANDYMURDERS for helping fix this chapter.