Status: Over and begging for a rewrite.

Scream to Be Heard

Playlist :3

Ok, so, I know that this story is over, and all of you still subscribed are probably looking at this like 'What the actual...' but I just wanted to do something extra to thank all the people who're still subscribed to this, the people who've stuck with this story since the very beginning, and just everybody who's taken the time to read even one chapter.
So, I've created a playlist dedicated to this story.
[It's not organized in any particular order, be it chapter by chapter or beginning to end, it's just this story as a whole, so keep that in mind.]
it's here=http://www.playlist.com/playlist/21295523083
I'm going to give you my take on each song and explain why I chose them, so if you'd rather interpret it yourself, you can completely ignore this next part.

Untitled-Simple Plan
I feel this is pretty self explanatory, and fits really well with the first few chapters, when Alex is realizing that he really has nowhere to go and starts to contemplate suicide. Probably one of the best songs I could've picked for this story.

Tautou-Brand New
this is on the playlist because I feel like it represents Alex sinking into depression, hence the 'sinking like a stone in the sea' and the 'burning like a bridge' is kind of like he's crashing and feeling suicidal. [I'm just disregarding the 'for your body' part because it's not relevant.]

The Undeveloped Story-Anberlin
This is kind of a song that represents both Jack and Alex in the middle-near end of the story, because Alex is 'looking back to darker days getting me down' and Jack is the part 'When it all falls down, I'll still be right here'. Though the entirety of the song doesn't fit in with them, enough does that it can be on here.
[for some reason, playlist.com doesn't have this song, so if you'd like to listen to it, it's here=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkHMjXSwVvw]

Tired & Uninspired-My American Heart
I honestly don't know why I added this, it just goes with this story in my head, though it might not in anyone else's. I think the 'be strong for me, I'll be strong for you' parts fit somewhat, but it's mostly here just because I can put it here, I guess.

Failure By Design-Brand New
Another song where only some parts are relevant, but it's enough for it to end up on here.
I'll point out some things that fit: 'I blame myself because I make things hard and you're just trying to help.' 'Every single second that I put it off means another lonely night.'

White Lines & Red Lights-Between The Trees
Fits with the chapter about how Alex is like a star, and the more love aspect of the story.

Hit The Lights-All Time Low
I've done so well with avoiding putting ATL songs in my chapter titles and everything. I just don't like when fics have ATL song lyrics as titles, because I feel it makes it too centered around the band.
But I'm making an exception. This song fits. and that's all.
[once again, the lovely playlist.com doesn't have this. here=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdeOvTv96fU]

Tomorrow-Avril Lavigne
Yeah, an Avril Lavigne song. Judge me.
I put this song on here because, to me, it'd be kind of like Alex saying that time isn't going to make it better, and he's not going to believe anyone who says so. and yeah.

Had Enough-Breaking Benjamin
I added this as how Alex felt toward his father, so it's angry and hateful, and it fits.

Ocean and Atlantic-Mayday Parade
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. This song just fits with this story. It's about running away, and being silent and kind of like a ghost, just there with everyone seeing through you.
maybe I'm reading too much into it, but whatever.
[ugh, this is pissing me off but it doesn't have this either. it's here=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRTB2sEolzg

Dismantle. Repair.-Anberlin
The parts like 'talked about life, God, death, and your family.' 'things are gonna change now for the better.' and 'to be honest, I tried to escape you.' fit pretty well, along with some others.

I Will Follow You Into The Dark-Death Cab For Cutie
only the first few verses and the chorus really fit, but they fit really well, so it should be on here. 'Someday you will die, and I'll be close behind' obviously fits with the epilogue.

Emergency-Paramore
Jack's point of view in a way, when Alex tries to commit suicide.

Have Faith In Me-A Day To Remember
Again, more of Jack's perspective 'I said I'd never let you go, and I never did.' with sort of Alex in 'with the weight of the world on my shoulders, they just wanna see me fall'

If there's any more songs you think would go well, you can link me and I might add them. I'll probably add more later(:
idk how to link stuff on here, so if you want to listen to the ones I couldn't find, you're gonna have to copy and paste. Sorry :/
But yeah, just thank you to everyone who's read and commented and subscribed. I love you all.