Status: One Shot - Done.

Weapon X

1 / One.

The only thing on his mind was his past. His thoughts were filled on killing and vengeance. After all that he has endured, that’s all his mind could think of. He would try to think about his happier days, before they sucked him in, but right now, his mind wouldn’t change scenarios. All he could see was the reoccurring battles he endured, and all of the loved ones he has lost on the way. He felt his anger and hate build up inside of him. He could feel something sliding from under his skin, but he couldn’t stop his thoughts or feelings from building up. His vision was blurred, and he clutched tightly on what he was currently holding. This was the part that he hated. His emotions start to take complete control over him, and his mind was stuck watching the wrath.

“Hey, Logan, chill,” he heard a voice whisper to him, forcing him to regain control. He opened his eyes and looked down at his hands. He was sitting in the pick up truck, grasping the once connected handle on the dashboard. He glanced up and his glance met with Remy’s. Logan saw the same anger in Remy’s eyes; the same anger he felt inside of him. Remy was one of the very few people who understood what he went through constantly, and he was the only person who could get him out of it.

“Let’s go, man,” Remy sighed, opening the driver’s side door of the truck. Logan nodded before opening his door and pushing himself out of the truck. He slammed the door shut, and took in his surroundings. He never pictured himself even attending a carnival, nonetheless working at one. But, it keeps his mind busy, and to him, that’s all that mattered right now.

Logan walked towards Remy, and they both headed to the tent that someone had already put up. They hurried inside, only to be bombarded by other acts. They all swarmed around the two men, asking many questions. They just ignored them and continued to the back of the tent, getting prepared for tonight’s act.

“Alright, so what is our plan for tonight, man?” Remy asked Logan as he started to spin his staff around. “I’m thinking something along the lines of what we did in Prague,” he remembered, grinning at the memory. Logan just rolled his eyes before stretching his arms. He did that, only for the reason of entertainment to the crowd, and the other acts. The guys tried their hardest to make it look as though it was false, so they did a few ‘extra’ things for the show.

Remy rolled his neck around, trying to stretch the muscles in his neck and back. Within moments, Remy’s staff was tucked to his side, and Logan saw playing cards flying past him, ripping a part of his shirt. Without thinking, Logan dashed past the cards, and started lifting up ‘props’. He pegged random objects towards Remy, which he was able to dodge easily. They switched scenarios quickly, and Remy’s staff was back out, changing combat types quickly. For about five minutes, they continued switching combat styles, giving other acts in the show something to awe at.

“Hey guys, there’s a man looking for you,” they heard someone’s voice call towards them, causing their combat to pause. They looked towards the voice, and saw a man that looked all too familiar to them.

“Let’s take a walk, boys,” his voice echoed through their ears, causing Logan glare in his direction. The man turned around, and started heading towards the exit of the tent. Remy and Logan glanced back at each other a few times, before sighing and heading in his direction.

“Well, I see you two have changed careers since we’ve…”

“Cut the shit, Stryker. What are you doing here?” Logan asked, not wanting to deal with him. All Stryker could do was chuckle at his words.

“Well, I was going to try to make small talk, but I guess you don’t want to listen to that,” he said before sighing. “We want you to help us with a new project. We’ve been researching this for about twenty years now, and we’re hoping you two would be able to help us with it,” he said, glancing at the two men. Remy and Logan glanced at each other once more, and then looked at Stryker. “Go on,” Remy said, crossing his arms over his chest.

“We can’t release much details about it right now, but all we can say is that we’re hoping it will fix some of the problems that is going on in our world,” he explained, his hands grasping to each other.

“What are we suppose to do? Just say yes, and let you fuck everything up, once more?” Logan hissed, glaring daggers at Stryker. He chuckled once more, and smiled.

“Like I said, I would love to tell you more, but we can’t at this moment. This project is going to help us,” he looked at both men in the eyes. “To help you,” he said, resting his hands on each of their shoulders. Both guys glanced back and forth at each other before sighing.

“We’ll go to see what you’re concocting in that place of yours, but that doesn’t mean we’re willing to help,” Remy said, relaxing his arms at his sides. “Great! We’ll leave immediately,” Stryker expressed, leading the men towards their mode of transportation.

“Can we even know the name of this project?” Logan asked, dragging his feet across the dirt.

“The Weapon X Project,”
♠ ♠ ♠
So I know, this is a piece of shit. Not really proud of it, but it's whatever.
I wanted to try to finish this. I've been putting it off for too long. >.<
For Zero's contest! (link on summary page)