‹ Prequel: The Wicked End
Status: yay new story active

Natural Born Killer

Second HeartBeat

I took the glass and put it up to my lips debating on whether I should sniff it or not. If I wanted to be the smart one and come out on top, I had to make them believe it so I drank it.
It was thick and cold, it tasted like penny's I sniffed it and the stench of blood filled my nostrils. Zacky took the glass and walked away as I coughed and gagged. Matt walked over and pulled my head to his stomach.
"I'm going to die Matt." I cried as I hooked my fingers to the back of Matt's pants.
He ran his hands around my head and sighed.
"Come on there is fresh linens on the bed, and we need a shower."
I looked up at him "can we take a bath together?" matt has never been in a bathtub with me and I do believe I should at least get to be willingly naked with him at least once.
Matt rolled his eyes "The water will get cold fast with me in it you'll get sick."
"Matt are you a bit uncomfortable with your body?"
He pulled my hands away from him and pulled me up to my feet.
"Let's go." He said as he walked inside.
I followed him in, the guy's were gone the door was shut and the lights were dim. Matt had some mouthwash and a tooth brush out by the sink. He did not have to tell me what I should do with those mean while He filled the stand-alone bathtub with warm water and some bath salts.
Once I finished I started to pull my shit up but Matt's hands pushed mine away. He slowly pulled my shirt over my head his eyes followed his fingertips as they made their way down my back to my pants. He pushed those down with my underwear and kissed my neck.
"Once you have Heather I'm going to tear this little body of yours apart."
My heart sped up uncomfortably and I wanted him to have his way with me that moment.
He pulled away and started unbuttoning his shirt.
"Let me have this, at least." I whispered as I moved his hands out of the way and began undoing his shirt, then his pants.
The gods carved Matt's body, yeah he had scars all over but they just told me he was human at one point. Matt nodded toward the tub as he held my arm, time to get in. I waited for him to step in to the water, when he did he helped me down slowly.
Once my back was to his chest I sighed in content after everything that has happened, it is nice to get what I want. What makes matt happy?
"Matthew, what makes you happy?"
"Nothing makes me happy."
I pulled his hand that was on the side of the tub in to the water my fingers traced his 10x10 tattoo on his wrist "what's that?"
"Don't worry about it."
I rolled my eyes at his shitty responses he was being irresistible a few minutes back why the sudden cold-shoulder.
"You can trust me Matt, no matter how sour you act to me you will always be that handsome guy I met at Bloody Bones. That guy that held my heels while he walked me home."
Matt kissed the back of my neck "you know why I went back for you that first night?"
I turned my neck to him "what do you mean?"
Matt smiled the first genuine smile I have ever really seen. It was a goofy smile not a thing like his perfect 'I practice in the mirror' smirk.
"When you were walking on that street looking for me, I knew you had followed me and I knew you'd look for me. Syn told me you were going to ruin everything, but I had to make sure you got back to where you were staying. It was the look in your eyes when you smiled, you were so excited to be near me and most women they tend just to be excited to suck my dick-thinking id fall for them. Rory you expected so much from even now you want to know stupid shit about me."
After hearing that I knew things would be different maybe not easier but just different.
I watched his legs under the water it felt weird to get to know him but I really needed to understand him and his ways, which got me to thinking that his body worked differently than mine. His body had different needs than Steve's did the question was how different.
"Matt you told me before that you had no use for breathing with the exception of speaking right?"
Matt just acknowledged my question with a gentle bite on the shoulder.
"But your alive, right? What I'm trying to ask is I don't remember hearing a heart beat before."
He just ran his hand over my arm and whispered in my ear.
"Shhh, in time you will have all the answers for now just lean back and enjoy the feeling of our bodies touching."
I was a bit disappointed with his response however; I did enjoy the feel of his skin on mine.
I didn’t realize I had fallen asleep in the tub until my eyes opened and I was in Matt's arms on my way to the bed. When he set me down in the bed I grabbed on to his arm.
"Please don't leave me tonight."
He looked around the room before pushing my hand away and turned the light off. Next thing I know he was climbing in to the bed behind me and pulling me closer. I laughed at my insecurity lightly and tried to roll over. Matt had to pull on me so I could face him.
Minutes passed and as much as I tried to sleep, I couldn’t
"Rory are you awake?" Matt's low voice filled my ears.
"mhm."
He pulled my hand over his chest and held it there.
"Do you feel that?" he asked.
There wasn’t anything out of the ordinary not that I knew of, skin, warmth, heartbeat, scar tissue, and a piercing on his nipple.
"I don't remember a piercing on your nipple."
He put my hand to his lips and kissed it.
"My heart stopped beating when I turned in to this."
The sun was dimly raising and I could just barely see Matt's face it was as serious as ever.
"But its beating now does this mean you're going to be normal?"
My hopes were raising that maybe my dream with Matt would come true. Those thoughts were shattered as he touched my stomach, it wasn’t normal and Matt was only being like this because of it.
Finally my eyelids fell for the third time that night, I would sleep comfortably for a few hours nothing could stop it.
♠ ♠ ♠
so I transferred these stories to the avenged sevenfold fanfic site that mibba made them... if any one wants me to continue to upload on here say so in the comments or let me know if your on there i names Betrayed on that side!

lol i met johnny christ ... he is sooooooo cute