‹ Prequel: The Wicked End
Status: yay new story active

Natural Born Killer

Trick or Treat

.::.Rory.::.
I tried to relax once I was home, but every one kept asking what happened. My mom kept talking about how I was raped, where she got the notion from I had no Idea. I couldn’t possibly have been raped could I? I mean Matthew waited for me to come on to him, and it can’t be considered rape just because halfway through you change your mind? Right, especially if you change it back to liking it.
My mom encouraged my friends to come over and have girl time with me, notice how I said girl time? She didn’t let any boys over unless she was supervising. This didn’t even happen in kinder garden.
I hated movie days, I hated the days when we would watch a bunch of movies with the same story line. Girls are fun but boys they are exciting. I missed my life. I missed being free. No matter how far I get from him I will always is some ones pet. Life seams so bland after figuring that out.
I remember the first day I got back home. I ran straight to the bathroom and lifted Matthew’s shirt up checking my belly. Every night fore bed id lift my shirt up and check, even in the mornings and through out the day. It was driving me insane not knowing if there was life in me or not. Every time I had checked I was surprised to find my belly flat, in movies that I had seen the human girl started showing within two weeks (twilight) but strangely that wasn’t how it was.
Three months later I had gotten my first period, granted it only lasted three days but who was complaining. Plus doesn’t that mean you’re not pregnant?
A year slowly went by, I watched leafs fall, I watched the snow melt, and I watched the rain pour. Washington was beautiful. I lived in a smaller city called Everett right across the main lake. There was a mini forest between the houses I lived in and the apartments next door. I had long forgotten about the so called baby.
Two weeks before Halloween we were putting up decorations. Every one was laughing and eating cotton candy, we had a cotton candy maker. I ended up getting wet so I changed. That’s when I saw it the mirror.
“Steve” I shrieked.
A wave of panic washed over me as Steve ran in “what?” he asked out of breath.
I turned and pointed at my stomach. He slowly looked down and laughed “you have been eating nothing but Carl’s Jr what you think would happen?”
Could that really be it? Was I just gaining weight?
+++
Once Halloween finally came there had been many decorations up. My mom was out for the weekend she hated Halloween. I was enjoying every second of being alone.
My closest friends would be over tonight and help handing out candy. I had a stack of chosen horror movies out with popcorn and pop tarts. I loved Halloween.
Rose and Steve showed up later that night.
The doorbell rang and I went over to answer it. “Trick or treat” kids yelled. I couldn’t help but laugh as I opened the door. Cinderella, beast, beauty, nemo, and a pirate all stood there. I handed candy out and yelled to them to be safe.
One kid stayed behind, he was dressed in a pair of black slacks and a black dress shirt, his eyes were hazel, his hair short and dark, and his skin pale, he had small green ear plugs and a lip ring on his right side. He must have been like thirteen.
“Hey what are you supposed to be?” I asked as I dropped a few of the larger pieces of candy in the bag. He smirked “what already forgot about your hansom? Baby girl?” I glared at him “if you think this is funny your wrong get lost.”
He chuckled just like Matthew, he looked like him and he spoke just like him. He reached over and placed his hand over my belly “shadows told me check up on you two. He sends his unconditional love and this.” he held up a small gift bag.
I dropped the candy and ran back inside screaming “Steve!” he walked out of the kitchen and wrapped his arms around me dropping his drink.
“What? Rory what’s going on?” he asked trying to calm me. I inhaled and explained what happened.
Steve immediately let me go and reached behind himself. He walked over to the front door drawing a gun out of his p-leather pants. At the door the kid was there he smirked “what no goodbye kiss this time?” I glared “get lost!”
Steve grabbed him and asked “what are you doing here?” the kid laughed “chill man I was delivering this.” he held the bag up. Steve snatched the bag and looked inside; he tossed the bag to the side and pushed the kid out.
I looked over at the bag and saw a box of Kleenex on the floor.
I watched as the kid ran off and Steve chased him. I slammed the door and sat on the couch.
I hate Halloween
♠ ♠ ♠
so yeah how did i do on grammer on this chapter? i think i did okay. so what do you think of me making a student teacher story? like syn and a student? idk just a random idea. lol so i start school on the 30. yay for me. lol i wonder if there will be any readers at my collage? does any one think that be creepy?
++++++++++
+Mattie Valentine -thanks for poping the cherry lol.
+Ckik -it wasnt really rape, member she liked it at first and at the end.
+Miyuh - lol yeah i have it all set up
+Zackylicious- thanks and just for you zv will be in the story soon.
+PrincessFlora433- lol i know wow
+Darkangelxoxo1- yeah i suck at grammer. lol but i tried. thnx
+BurningAlchemist- lol man id be so in aw if m shads wanted to kidnap me...
+xxbrittxxx- yeah at first i made her stay and drive him crazy but then i remembered some thing i watched on buffy. you will know what when it comes out. but yeah me and grammer not a good pair..thanks for reading.