‹ Prequel: The Wicked End
Status: yay new story active

Natural Born Killer

Bertrand

Zacky held the baby up and smirked “she’s cute.” Then he turned his back to me and I heard the baby’s first cry. I sat up looking for Matt no one had come near me and Zacky while I was giving birth there had to be a reason. I noticed how fast Gates was moving and got dizzy. As I fell back on to the street ribbons of light wrapped around my legs and made their way all the way up my body, the light slowly turned purple as it neared my neck. I didn’t feel sick anymore or any pain it was like I had never been pregnant. I looked around one more time for Matt and found him floating in the air with his hands reaching for the sky, his eyes were glowing white I smiled knowing he was safe and out of harms way.
When his feet touched ground and his eyes went back to black the light was gone and I felt great like a million bucks really.
“You need rest to finish healing” came Matt’s voice in my head, I smirked his voice was like velvet in my mind I needed to go to him and I needed to see heather.
I stood up and the rain stopped the clouds disappeared and the chalk was also gone, I looked over at mine and Matt’s baby in Zacky’s arms and some thing in me changed. I had what I always wanted Matt’s attention all of it even if it was only for the baby he would do any thing I asked him to he would even kill his little psycho fuck family for me if I needed. This baby made it all possible and I loved her for it, I might not have had the same love for her that a loving wife had for her firstborn but I know now I would do any thing for her.
More men started to appear in the streets with guns and uniforms, I walked over to Matt and reached behind him for his knives.
“Watch how a pro does it.”
And walked over to help Johnny, he raised an eye brow when I reached over a man and stabbed him right over the lungs and let him fall to the ground.
Matt stood next to me fighting while more men marched in.
Matt’s head snapped back towards Zacky, I felt a strange urge to look back and saw Agent Gabe holding a gun to the top of Heathers head every one stopped fighting.
“Put all the weapons on the ground now.” I just stared at him.
Zacky was on the ground looking up at Matt; Matt was pissed and wasn’t even breathing.
“Now” said agent Gabe.
I dropped the knives and elbowed Matt who also dropped his sword.
“I thought you said bullets can’t hurt you Matt.” I whispered
He looked at me and shook his head “certain bullets like the ones with depleted uranium can plus she’s a baby. Get behind me your not strong enough to heal from that yet.”
“We had a deal” I yelled at agent Gabe.
He laughed “Yeah you and Matt you freak, didn’t you know I would find out about your plan?”
I rolled my eyes “I was telling Matt what he wanted to hear your fucking moron.”
He shook his head “Well to late this baby will kill thousands if I don’t end it here.”
I walked a few steps closer and helped Zacky up.
“Are you ready to die because you will suffer so much if you hurt her.”
He looked to the side when Johnny started to step closer; I reached over and took Heather from him as I did agent Gabe shot me in the stomach.
It felt like some nails stabbing my organs, I fell to my knees and coughed out blood I could hear Matt’s screams in the distance more shots then complete silence. Zacky grabbed agent Gabe’s head and ripped it clean of his shoulders I held Heather out to Him he took her and kneeled next to me. His lips were moving but he wasn’t saying any thing my eyes were open but I couldn’t see much. Blood ran down his face I pushed him trying to get him to leave but he shook his head.
“Run you fool.” I struggled to say that but I wasn’t sure any thing came out. Luckily he got up and disappeared.
Matt was trying to get to me but the guys in uniform were holding him back he had multiple gun shot wounds, the longer I stared at him the more wounds that appeared. He needed me I knew it so I stood up and saw a bullet hit him square in the forehead and he fell back in to the agents who whisked him away. I had fallen back when Matt did feeling the bullet enter my frontal lobe and spin while it dug deeper in to my brain. That probably did the trick my head was to heavy and rolled to the right where I could see the agents carrying Gates, Johnny, and Rev in to a huge truck that said U.S. Foods on the side. My last thought was of Heather remembering Matt and me, maybe her uncle Zacky will tell here that daddy loved mommy dearly since the moment he laid eyes on her, maybe. I grabbed an agents leg who was walking, he took he leaned over and I smiled he had frosted green eyes, his nose and mouth were covered with a mask and his hair was shielded with a helmet. He used a hand to signal some one and pulled me up to a sitting position.
I smiled his eyes were so beautiful I just wish the last thing I laid my eyes on were my handsome Matt, my bottom lip was probably quivering as I whispered my last words.

“I just wanted some one to say Good-Bye to.”
.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey every one! I'm so excited and so upset to have written this chapter I actually cried when I decided what Rory's last words would be, this installment didn't turn out like my outline but I had a blast straying. I am currently at a Starbucks with time to waste and decided I'd surprise every one with a third update this week! and guess what, I have a third and possibly final part...