‹ Prequel: The Wicked End
Status: yay new story active

Natural Born Killer

your wish my comand

I couldn’t be angry I had said so my self I would rather be with him than my mom. Be careful what you wish for huh.
I sat up and blinked “Matt?”
He nodded “yeah who’d you expect Steve?” he chuckled lightly as if that comment was funny.
I glared at him, those words having stung deeply.
He pulled me to his chest as he rolled his eyes “I was just kidding baby. Come here.”
I was in to much shock to do any thing but what he had told me to.
I inhaled deeply that expensive smelling cologne and relaxed in to him.
He held me in his embrace for a few moments and rested his head over mine.
Matt would understand my feelings the intensity of the situation.
I could tell him “Matt I’m so scared”
His grip tightened and he looked around “what are you scared of? Ill make it go away”
I looked up at him “im pregnant I barley turned 18 and there’s some thing growing in me”
He laughed “she’s going to be beautiful, baby. don’t worry about any thing. You can just come home to me, ill love both of you. Ill protect you with my last breath. Ill make you happy, in my home and in my bed. Well forget the past and just live out the rest of our days together , as a family”
I leaned over and pressed my lips to his. Matt’s eyes closed and he responded . His tongue entered my mouth and danced around slowly with mine.
We kissed for a few moments then he slowly started to turn side ways and pressed my back in to the bed by crawling over me.
I pressed myself against him and slowly started rubbing up against the bulge in his pants. He grunted and in haled rapidly, his hands roamed my body.
Then out of no where he stopped and pulled away.
I reached for his shirt and tried to pull him back to me but he wouldn’t budge.
“what?” I asked.
“I want to baby I really do you don’t know how crazy you get me when you start pressing up against me begging me to take you” he shuddered “but we cant now we cant risk hurting heather. She’s just a baby like you, we need to protect her”
I wrapped my arms around my stomach and turned on my side “Heather? You named it?” I asked, I didn’t know if I was having her yet and he already named her?
Matt nodded “come with me Rory I need you and you definably need me now.” I shook my head
“no Matt I don’t need you! If all you want is the fucking baby you can keep her! But until she’s out of me I don’t want to see you again got that!”
then I pushed him off of the bed and rolled over.
Matt kissed my back and whispered “your wish is my command”
I turned around to enquire but he was gone. I stood and looked around the room noticing a beautiful vase on my computer desk.
It was clear with gold engraved floral design and it was full of tulips white with purple tips. There was a little card that read congratulations baby girl.
I wiped the tears away with my hand and went back to my bed
♠ ♠ ♠
lol i was having a staring contest with i wana say johnny's dad but it may have been zackys sorry i find out who he was by the next update right now im late for work.. and fyi I TELL EVERY ONE TO TELL ME WHAT THEY THINK IS WRONG WITH THE STORRY TO FIX IT AND NOT GET REPORTED.. WTF READ THE WICKED END IF YOU WANA KNOW WHATS GOING ON IN THE STORY!!! STUPID sorry some one reported my storry cuz they said it was so badly grammered that they didnt know what was going on...