‹ Prequel: The Wicked End
Status: yay new story active

Natural Born Killer

Black Suit

I had fallen asleep sometime last night, and dreamed of a perfect life. A life where matt was a normal man and I wasn’t pregnant, a place where we could love each other and be alive.
As I mentioned that was just a dream.
I woke no longer in pain. I showered and begun my morning.
As I ate toast I began to wonder about things. Why after all that matt has put me through do I still want him around? Why was Zacky helping me? What do the men in suits want with matt? And why does god hate me?

A week later I sat in my room dressed in black. Her funeral would be today. My aunt lily arranged it. My father would show up, don’t ask me why. Page and Steve will not be there to comfort me..
I needed someone.
At the funeral all I did was cry. My dad tried to hug me he tried to apologize for not being there for us.
Why is it that people follow you home after a funeral?
At home my dad wouldn’t leave my side he begged me to tell him what happened.
“fuck dad I went to Huntington beach for a week to relax and have fun. Then I got kidnapped by a man named matt! Oh and to place the cherry on top he raped me!” I pushed him in to a wall and yelled some more “I hope your happy dad”
He stared at me like I was one of those Ethiopian kids on TV with big bellies. I couldn’t stand it anymore so I ran to my room.
For a while people chatted on and even tried to come in to my room.
Then there was laughter. They were telling each other story. Then there was a knock on the door shortly followed by silence.
“Who the hell are you?” asked my dad.
Loud footsteps made their way to my room and halted at the door.
The knob jiggled.
Then he talked “Aurora, open the door before I break it down.”
I didn’t move “go away rapists” I yelled.
There was some commotion. People arguing in hushed voices. Then matt crashed through the door sending wood chips flying through the door.
He regained his composure and walked over to the bed I laid in.
I turned to the door with a glare and saw Zacky and Gates.
Gates held my dad by the throat against a wall and Zacky like always was staring at his nails like he didn’t have a care in the world.
I looked back up at matt and he stood there in all black with a silky tie.
“hey baby girl” he said softly, like he had feelings.
“hi hansom” I mumbled. He looked magnificent in a black suit.
♠ ♠ ♠
so its been longer than a month cuz i didnt really get any comments i did recive a few but idk....