Status: I will start this soon!

The Enemies' Secret: The Truth Hurts

I Don't Want To Be Bothered

Dylan’s POV
I gawked at Layla as I tried to wrap my head around what just happened.
“Layla?” I gasped
Layla was sitting up and rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.
“Why am I in your house Jackson?” She hissed
“Um…you passed out at the party after you know…” I whispered
Her eyes widened exceptionally
“Layla?” James stood up
“No James…don’t, just don’t” Her voice cracked
“If it’s any consolation we showed up before anything could happen.” I said
She grew quite
“Thanks” She mumbled storming out of the house
What just happened?
Layla’s POV
I walked home with my hands around my waist. I did want to talk to anyone. Racing up the stairs and into my bedroom I closed the door and jumped on my bed. Midnight jumped on my bed settling against my side. I ran my fingers through his side while looking at the wall. From the dance to now I’ve been having these thoughts. They consumed me with such hatred and dark feelings.
What’s wrong with me?
Midnight barked jumping off my bed and looked out the window. I walked to the window and noticed the clouds turning a deep gray that swirled violently in the sky. Lightning struck in front of my window making me jump. My whole body started shacking uncontrollably as I was surrounded by black. In the mists of all the darkness I saw a single light. Going to it I ended up in a room. Everything was in different shades of greys and dark blues.
“Hello?” I called
“Welcome Layla.” I jumped in surprise and spun around
A man with purple eyes and black hair smirked in front of me.
“Who are you?” I demanded
“Who I am is none of your concern. You should be worrying about yourself.” He mused
The man stepped to the side showing an exact copy of me but with silver eyes instead of purple. I gasped as she grabbed my arms and threw me into the ground making me pass out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy! :D
'Spring'