Status: I will start this soon!

The Enemies' Secret: The Truth Hurts

Dance Class

Layla’s POV
I’d have to say that the only thing I’m happy about is that I have Dance class and as a bonus I have James in the same class :). Downside is that the Jackass and the slutastic queen (Dylan and Jessica) are in the same class. At the end of the school year I joined the Color Guard team so dance class wasn’t that hard for me. We got a tour of the studio and learned the basics. I sat on the floor and started to stretch.
“Hey Layla.” James sat next to me
“Hey James” I smiled
I pulled my arm behind my back while James mimicked me.
“Hey so what’s with you and Jackson?” James asked after a while
I froze at his question as the memories ran through my mind. I heard thunder from outside the window. I took a deep breath to calm down. I turned to James and simply said, “He’s an ex.”
He looked indifferent about it but didn’t say anything about it.
“Hey James can you help me with this stretch?” I asked just to get his mind off of my odd behavior
His face seemed light up (some guys are such pigs -.-) as he came over to me. I laid on my back and raised my left leg. James reached for my leg and started blushing majorly. I lightly laughed at his behavior while pulling my leg more towards me. Making him blush harder and me laughing more.
“Hey can two quiet down your slut-fest?!?!” Sara sneered next to Dylan and Jessica
“Oh sure we’ll try to quiet down our steamy hot love affair right James?” I said
“What?!?!” he slightly gasped
“…”
“Oh right babe” he reached down and kissed my cheek
I giggled obnoxiously and turned to see Sara’s face about to explode, Jessica in shock, and if looks could kill James’ body would have melted on the spot from Dylan’s glare.
He should be jealous :)
“Wait who are you cheating on with?” Pete shouted from across the room
“Kayle” I simply said
I laughed when I heard a “WHAT?!?!” from across the room from her. For the rest of class I kept picking at James for blushingeven though I thought it was cute. When the bell rang James stopped me in the hall.
“Hey um, can I have your number?” he asked
“Oh sure give me your phone.” I smiled
We exchanged phones and out our numbers in
“Here” he said
“Thanks I’ll see you-wait what class do you have next?”
“Government”
“I have that too!” I laughed heading to class
James’ POV
When Layla asked me to help her stretch I almost passed out. It would have been awesome if my cheeks weren’t on fire… Layla brought us closer which made me blush even more…she laughed at me.
I like her laugh
“Hey can two quiet down your slut-fest?!?!” some girl sneered next to Dylan and who I found out is his fiancée Jessica.
“Oh sure we’ll try to quiet down our steamy hot love affair right James?” Layla said
I was shocked
“What?!?!” I whispered
“…”
Oh!
“Oh right babe” I said reaching down and kissing her cheek for more effect
She giggled and looked at the trio’s reactions. All I saw was Dylan’s so I stuck my middle finger at him which made it ten times worst.
“Wait who are you cheating on with?” Pete shouted from across the room
“Kayle” Layla said
I chuckled when I heard a “WHAT?!?!” from across the room from her.



I had to endure Layla’s torture on how much I blushed during warm-up but it was worth seeing her smile. From what I’ve heard she hasn’t smiled since a few months ago. I stopped her in the hall to ask for her number. We exchanged phones and I put myself under ‘Your Slave’ because I knew she would laugh about that.
“Thanks I’ll see you-wait what class do you have next?” she asked
“Government” I said
“I have that too!” she laughed
We learned the basics of what we’re doing this year and I was lucky enough to get a seat next to Layla. In the middle of class I got a text from someone named ‘Sexii Chick’
I’m sitting next to you! P.S. Really ‘Your Slave’ seriously??? Lol!
I chuckled and replied
Aw are you saying that I’m not you slave? :( :P
She looked at her phone and stifled a laugh.
I got lost in my thoughts and remembered back when I asked Layla about Dylan. She looked so pained and pissed off as dark clouds came in and thunder roared. When her eyes focused the sky slowly cleared. Weird.
I got her reply
Oh you know you’re my slave ;P
♠ ♠ ♠
I would like to thank Suzy711, EMObarbie22, and TricksterQueen for commenting! This is for you guys!
In other news I'm sorry it took way longer than planned to post this but I've been practicing like crazy plus today is the Homecoming Game and then tomorrow is the HC Dance so yeah. And to make matters worst I ripped the muscle in my calf so I can't do anything...-.-
But on the bright side the next chapter is most likely gonna be posted once I get back from the game!
Enjoy!
"Spring"