Sequel: The FMX Couple
Status: Finished There is a sequel

The Monster and the Fox Riders

Welcome to the East Coast

you all get off of the plane; Todd drives to Travis' house as you sleep in the back.

“Sheila, we just pulled up.” Bilko says, stirring you. You sit up, smiling at him.

“Only three of you?” a voice from outside asks.

“Yeah, we dragged Blair out with us.” At that, you get out of the car and look at everyone, smiling as you see Sherrie. She smiles back and hugs you.

“You tired?” Sherrie asks.

“I'm fine, I slept in the car,” you reply.

“You know all the crew here, right?” Todd asks. “Blair?” You answer with a shake of the head.

“I'll do it Travis, I know Blair,” Ronnie replies for him. You smile and hug Ronnie, exchanging greetings.
“Good job this season,” Ronnie said. “It's nice to see you finish a season as a pro.” You laugh and look down, remembering that Ronnie was the one who taught you many of the tricks you do.

“How do you guys know each other?” Travis enquires.

“She's from the East Coast,” Ronnie explains. “Not too far from here, right?” You laugh as you remember the four hour drive the East Coast is from there.

“You're from here? You don't sound it,” Travis says.

“That's true. You've never sounded like an East Coast girl...you have like, a mix match of other accents.”

“This is what having maids with different accents do to you,” you say.

“Maids? What?” Ronnie asks. You pat his hand before hiding behind Bilko, suddenly afraid as you see Jolene pull up. He puts his arms around you as you hug him.

“So,” Ronnie begins, starting the introductions. “This is Greg, and that's Jolene who just pulled up.”

“We ready to shoot?” Greg asks.

“Now that these guys have got here, we can, so let's go. Are you going to be here baby?” Travis asks.

“No, I'm going to take Blair for some coffee.”

“Sounds good,” you say. You kiss Bilko's cheek and walk to Sherrie's car. You both get in and she drives to the coffee place, where you quickly order and sit down.

“Thanks,” you say again.

“No problem. I know you have a little problem with Jolene.”

“Yeah,” you agree. “But I don't even know what I did.”

“Well, you have your guys, she has hers. I think it's because you have more, and keep adding to them. You got the Mulisha guys, and now the Monster guys might as well be yours as well.”

“Yeah. I like Monster; they let me have Mulisha gear on. Rockstar was always picky about it, but it typically has to be Monster Mulisha.”

“Monster Mulisha?”

“My stuff is Monster, but has some things with Metal Mulisha. Like this today.”

“Oh, that's cool,” she says, before turning the subject. “How are you and Bilko? I seem to see him at every race.”

“Yeah. He decided he needed to be at my races when I got hurt in the qualified round.”

“You got first in that race, too.”

“I know. But it just makes him sleep better on those weekend nights.”

“How are you guys generally?” she asks again.

“We're good. What about you and Travis?”

“It's kinda odd,” she admits. “We're good, but sometimes I feel like we're on different pages.”

“Age difference. I told you things would pop up when you told me his age. He's ready to settle down and turn in at then you're ready to party.”

“I guess so. How are you and Bilko dealing with the gap?”

“There's not much of one.”

“I know, but you act older than your age and he acts younger.”

“I have my wild side, you know that,” you protest.

“There's a difference between a wild side and acting young all the time.”

“It's hard to explain...but it's nice to have him, since he lightens the mood.”

“I guess so. How much does he know about your past? He didn't look shocked when you mentioned you had maids.”

“He knows everything,” you say as your phone rings.

“Hello?” you answer.

“Blair,” Luke replies on the other end.

“What is it?”

“Grandpa,” he replies again. “He just had a heart attack.”

“What hospital is he in?”

“Secret Heart.”

“I'll be there as soon as I can.” You say your goodbyes and look at Sherrie.

“We need to leave...I've got to go home; my grandpa had a heart attack.”

“Let's go,” she replies. You both get up and you drive back, smiling as you see Bilko riding. You go over to Todd and hug him.

“What's wrong?” Todd asks.

“I've got to drive home; my grandpa had a heart attack.”

“You sure you want to drive?”

“I've got it,” you reply. Bilko comes up to you and you both embrace as you explain the situation.

“Give me the keys, Todd,” he says, before turning to you. “I'm taking you.”

“No Bilko, I've got it. I'm fine, really,” you explain.

“I want to be there for you,” he protests. “Let me.”

You relent, nodding your head as Travis comes out asking what was happening.

“They're leaving for a family thing,” Todd says.

“Everything alright?”

“My grandpa had a heart attack,” you explain again.

“Oh. I hope he gets better. Let Bilko change and we'll throw your bags in the back.”

Bilko gets changed and goes to hug you again. “Let's go.”

“Want a Red Bull for the trip?” Travis asks.

“No, I'm good,” you reply.

“Me too mate. I'll call to see what's up when things are settled,” Bilko adds.

“Drive safe.”

“Will do.”

“Call me so I know this Aussie hasn't killed you!” Todd says.

You laugh and hug Todd before getting in the truck. Bilko gets in as well and starts to drive with you directing him to the hospital. Once you've pulled up to the hospital, you call Luke.

“Hello?” he replies.

“I just pulled up.”

“Third floor I'll be at the elevator.”

You hang up and get out. Bilko hugs you tight and you kiss.

“Are you sure you want to come with me?” you ask.

“Of course. You might need me. Who else is goanna be there holding you if you break down?”

“Thanks, Blake.”

“No problem.” He kisses your lips and you walk into the hospital. You go to the elevator and get out on the third floor. Luke looks behind at Bilko when you both step out.

“Blair, what's he doing here?”

“He's here for me,” you answer.

“You've got your family.”

“Do I really?” you answer as he looks back at you, shocked. “What does that mean?” he asks.

“It means that I don't feel like anyone in our family but our grandparents really care about me.” You go to the waiting room and Ashley comes to hug you.

“How are you feeling Blair? You look good.”

“I'm good, Ashley,” you reply.

“Why are you wearing those Monster things?”

“I'm sponsored by them.”

“Sponsored?”

“I ride dirt bikes,” you explain.

“You didn't tell me this, Luke!” she exclaims. “And your hair is blue!”

“Been blue for years.”

“The black hair was good; what happened to my little Blair?”

“It was fake,” you reply. “Where's grandpapa?”

“Fake?”

“This room,” Luke says. You go in and your mother looks at you.

“Hey Grandpa,” you say.

“Hello pumpkin. Who is this behind you?”

“This is Bilko, my boyfriend. Bilko, these are my grandparents and mother.”

“Hey everyone,” Bilko says.

“It's nice to meet you...Bilko?” your grandma says.

“Blake is fine,” he replies, smiling. You rub the back of your neck, feeling stupid.

“What does he go by more?” your grandpa asks.

“Bilko,” you reply. “How are you?”

“Fine,” he says. “What do you do, boy?”

“I do freestyle motor cross.”

“How does that work out, with you guys competing?”

“We keep work out of us. We do it for our friends as well.”

“She lives with a guy,” your mom says. “How do you feel about that?”

“You live with each other?” he asks you.

“No. I live with Jacko,” you reply.

“And he would be?”

“He might as well be my little brother. The Mulisha guys are afraid he's going to get lost or hurt as he's only 19. He's from Australia; we get along well and he moved in so the Mulisha guys are more relaxed. Two things in one.”

“That's good,” he decides. “You're doing well in California, right?”

“Yeah I'm doing well. I'm eating three meals a day and a lot of them are home cooked meals.”

“That's good,” your grandma remarks.

“Yes it is,” your mother mutters.

“Vivian, outside please,” your grandma says.

“Yes, mother.” Your grandma and mother both leave the room.

“Good, they left,” your grandpa says. “Sit down; don't worry son, I don't bite.”

“Did dad not come?” you ask.

“Of course not. He's at work.”

“How are you doing grandpa?”

“I'll be home in a week! With my age they're making sure everything is fine. I've got to take more time off, so that means more time spent golfing and less time going to these balls I'm dragged to,” he muses. “How long have you guys been dating?”

“Six months...or around there, right?”

“That sounds right Sheila,” Bilko agrees.

“I've got people to hurt you if you hurt my princess,” your grandpa replies.

“Grandpa!”

“Your father won't do this and I won't leave this to Luke; the guy who wants nothing to do with you.”

“The whole Metal Mulisha threatened me if that makes you feel any better, sir.”

“How many guys is it?” he enquires.

“I don't know...a lot of guys. Say, twenty?”

“Less than twenty...but close to it,” Bilko concludes.

“So twenty guys threatened you,” your grandpa says. “Will they stick to it?”

“Of course. They don't lie at all, and they say not to mess with them. I learnt that you especially shouldn't mess with Blair, or they'll make it worse.”

“It's nice to know you're not making up how good they are with you,” your grandpa tells you.

“You don't have to worry about me, really. I'm well taken care of,” you reply.

“You might as well be MY child, what with how you and your parents are. You showed change in their life and I didn't want you to be beaten since you weren't trying to cause harm. You are too innocent to do that.”

“How nice!” you laugh and look at him, smiling, not seeing any sign that he isn't well.

“I don't know why Luke called you out here...wait. How did you get down here so fast?”

“I was out in Maryland, so we just drove.”

“Okay. Go back there! I'm fine,” he says.

“You're sure?”

“Of course,” he replies. “Nice meeting you, son.”

“Nice meeting you too, sir,” Bilko says.

“I'll come down in September like normal, okay?” you ask.

“That's fine. Be good!”

“Will do. Bye Grandpa.”

“Bye Pumpkin, bye Bilko.”

You guys go out and your grandma hugs you.

“Hey Gran,” you greet. “I've been sent away.”

“Of course; it's a busy time for you. Be safe.”

“I will Gran.” You and Bilko go outside and hug Bilko before someone comes up to you.

“Blair,” your father says. You look up at him.

“Hello father.”

“Hello. Who's this guy?” he asks.

“This is Bilko, my boyfriend. Bilko, this is my dad.”

“Father,” he corrects.

“Right. Father.”

“Hey little Blair,” your Uncle Rick says, also coming up. You smile and go to hug him.

“Hi Uncle Rick,” you reply. “What are you doing here?”

“I was in town.”

“To borrow money,” your father adds. “That's why. Is that why you're here as well?”

“No. I came here to see grandpa because of his heart attack,” you shoot back.

“He lived through the first one,” he dismisses, “He'll live through this one.”

You begin to walk away. “Bye, Uncle Rick.”

“Bye princess,” he replies.

“Richard, she's not yours,” your father spits.

“I know, brother.”

You go to your truck and Bilko looks up at you studiously.

“What?”

“Your uncle looks a lot like you,” he comments.

“What? No he doesn't.”

“Yeah, he does. But he's your family! Why are you freaking out?”

“Uncle Rick isn't family by blood. He was adopted, his parents died when he was two, so my dad's parents took him in.” You kiss Bilko and lean your head back, looking at your uncle.

“Do I look like my dad?” you asks.

“Not at all. But Luke does a lot. You look like your mom and grandma. You've got their eye color.”

You kiss him on the cheek.

“Let's stop and get food,” you say.

“Where should we stop?”

“Next place we see.”

“Sure thing.”

You both eat and get back to Travis' house. You get out and Todd hugs you.

“You doing alright?” he asks.

“Everything is good,” you say.

“Are you sure?”

“I'm tired,” you admit.

“Hey, you guys are back!” Travis says. “So soon?”

“It was a mild one, he was fine.”

“That's good to hear.”

Travis hugs you. You guys walk inside and Sherrie hands you a plate.

“Here you go; you've got to be hungry,” Sherrie says.

“Yeah. Thanks.”

“Are you hungry Bilko?”

“A little,” Bilko says.

“Okay, come in the kitchen. What do you want to drink Blair?” Sherrie asks.

“Water,” you say.

“Sit down at the table.”

You sit down at the table and start eating. You finish and go to kitchen. Sherrie looks up at you.

“What is it?” Sherrie asks you.

“It’s his second heart attack and I just hope he can make it to x-games to see me in it.”

“It’s a month away and for you to left he had to look healthy.”

“That’s the thing; he didn’t look like he did last time. He looked fine.”

“They most likely saw it before it got bad. Last time he was having it for almost 20 minutes before they call the doctors, right?”

“Yeah I guess that might be it.”

“Blair, it'll be fine. Have you talked to Bilko about it?”

“No. Jet lag and the car puts me to sleep.”

“True. Anyway, they're going to be just drinking; you can go up to bed if you feel like it.”

“I don’t want to seem like a bitch.”

“Trust me no one will think that what with what happened today.”

“I'll be out for a while.”

“Ok then; let’s go.”

You guys go outside. She sits by Travis and you sit on Bilko’s lap. He wraps his arms around you and kiss your forehead.

“What is up Shelia?” Bilko ask.

“I’m just worried about my grandpa; he is 70 and this is his second heart attack.”

“Did you want to stay there?”

“No. I love him but my family wasn’t in the best mood I don’t like them when they are in their moods”

“He didn’t look sick.”

“I know, but I’m still not ready to lose him.”

Bilko kisses your forehead.

“I will be here for you,” Bilko whispers to you.

“I know. Thanks.”

“It’s what boyfriends do.”

“Yeah, I guess. What we doing?”

“Talking about what we're doing tomorrow; you'll be in the show, you've got to do freestyle.”

You laugh and lean your head on his shoulder.

“Are you up for the show tomorrow Blair?” Travis asks you.

“Sure. What is it?” you ask.

“We're going to a lake and doing some stupid things”

“Um, I’m not going in the water.”

“What? Why not? You love the water!” Sherrie says.

“I love my hair more.”

“What does that have to do with anything?” Jolene asks.

“Non-clean water washes my color out,” you say.

“...oh, no?”

“I don’t have my dye here; we're here for two weeks I can’t have it wash out! It will look bad.”

“So what? It’s not like anyone believes that it's natural,” Travis says.

“I should hope not since I want to think the public is smarter than that.”

Your phone rings.

“Hello,” you say.

“Hey Blair,” Jacko says.

“Hey Jacko, what’s up?”

“Um, how your trip?”

“It’s been eventful. What's wrong?”

“It’s just that someone's broken your windows. Potter's, as well.”

“Shit. Did you tell someone that can do something?”

“Twitch and Ronnie know, and I got Sasha out so she doesn’t hurt herself.”

“Urg Potter someone broke our windows,” you say aloud.

“What? Why? Is Sasha ok?” Todd asks.

“Yeah; Jacko got her out before she got to the glass. What should he do now?” you ask him.

“Get the guys to help board the window, and clean the glass in my house for Sasha.”

“Kind figured that idiot. So, you called the guys?” you ask Jacko.

“No, they called me when I was driving back from a date and ask me to check out about the windows, so I drove faster and said yeah. Now they're here with the wood and it’s only the front of the house. It’s in my bed,” Jacko says.

“Stay in Todd’s office, so Sasha is in her home, that’s all.”

“Just figured I'd tell you and ask about Sasha.”

“OK. Be safe, Jacko.”

“I will. Bye”

You hang up and put your phone down.

“What exactly happened?” Todd asks.

“Someone broke the widows, and from the sound of it, it happened to some of the other guys,” you say.

“They broke your window too?” Todd asks.

“Yeah. I just hope they left Brain’s and Twitch’s alone,” you say.

“They fucking should have. If it was target at the Mulisha, then they fucking should have left your house alone since you are a fucking Shelia,” Bilko says.

“Whatever. It happened so now I’m going to bed, and hope for a better day for tomorrow.”

“It’s not that late is it?” Todd asks.

“Um just about midnight,” Sherrie says.

“Really? I’m fine going to bed now.”

You laugh and get up. Bilko gets ups also and you hear him yawn.

“Night guys,” you say.

“Night. Do you guys need help with your guys bags?” Travis asks.

“No we got it, typical room?” Bilko asks.

“Yeah. Hope you get a good sleep; we going to bed too,” Travis says.

You and Bilko go and Bilko get the bags. You go upstairs and lay down on the bed. You look and see Todd lying on the bed with you.

“Todd. Out.”

“Oh, come on.”

“Fine. You can share with Bilko.”

“Urghhh.”

“OUT!”

He gets up and goes to the twin bed.

“Thank you Todd.”

“Whatever.”

“Todd are you ok?” You ask.

“Yeah.”

“I got to take a quick shower,” Bilko explains.

“Sure thing.”

Bilko goes to the bathroom. You sit up and look at Todd.

“It’s just that since we met I been the one you run to; today you ran to Bilko. It’s kinda like he replaced me.”

“You'll always be like a big brother to me, Todd. No one can replace you.”

“What about Luke?”

“Luke will like to forget about me. You're what he's supposed to be.”

“Thanks.”

“No problem. Also, I never run to you when I’m going through this.”

“What do you mean?”

“Remember when I saw you out on the east coast in cowboys?”

“Yeah, I remember that.”

“I was out here because he had a heart attack then.”

“Oh.”

“It’s just I’m not used to having people around me who care. So it’s hard to place why I went to Bilko today and not you or Sherrie, but I just did; I didn’t mean to hurt you.”

“Yeah I know. You holding up?”

“Yeah I’m just worried about Jacko and the guys now.”

“It's most likely something stupid.”

“Yeah. A phone's ringing,” you remark.

“That's Bilko's.”

You grab it and knock on the bathroom door.

“Is that my phone?” Bilko asks.

“Yeah.”

He opens the door and takes it. You close the door after him. You open the suit case and get changed into your pajamas.

“Is that normal for her?” Greg says.

“Man she’s taken, what would you do anyways?” Todd ask.

“I changed.”

“I’m in the room,” Todd comments.

“Might as well be passed out, so, night Greg.”

You close the door and lay on the bed.

“Night Todd.”

“You got to think a little more.”

“He just opens the door, I know I close it.”

“Do you need the bathroom Sheila?”

“No I’m good.”

“So I can turn the light off?”

“Yeah.”

Bilko turns the light off and lies down next to you. You cuddle up to him.

“Night.”

“Night.”

You go to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Polyvore Set

I'm so happy some one subscribe. So thank you for that and thank you to all the other people that is reading,