Sequel: The FMX Couple
Status: Finished There is a sequel

The Monster and the Fox Riders

Bomb Fire

You guys go and get everything from the store. Three guys came and start unpacking Bilko’s Truck.

“Is Cam here?” Bilko ask.

“Setting up the fire,” a guy said.

He led you inside and goes in his room. You fallow him and he hands you a blanket.

“Here go outside. You will see the fire and sit by Brooke,” Bilko said.

“Ok.”

You go outside form the back and you go and sit down next to Brooke.

“Hey, he gave you a blanket?” Brooke asks.

“Yeah I take it it’s going to get colder,” you said.

“Yeah the fire would stop most of it but I notice Bilko is treating you like you grew up in a place that didn’t snow.”

“I think he forgets sometimes that I didn’t grow up in Temecula.”

“Yeah, has he introduced anyone?”

“Nope.”

“Let’s see if he going to or just going to make everyone fill wired.”

“I say feel wired I know my Bilko.”

Bilko sit down and gave you a monster.

“Thanks Babe,” you said kissing his cheek.

“No problem but can you see my course?” Bilko ask.

“Some of it and it looks like it will be fun to ride.”

“Guys you came to relax,” Brooke said.

“So I can’t ride because I came to relax?” You ask raising an eyebrow.

“Brooke you forgot who you talking to, that one lives for her bike,” Cam said.

“It hasn’t let me down in the 12 years I been riding it, like a lot of people have.”

“Still you live for it.”

“I don’t live for it. I live for the joy it brings when I’m getting the big air gets it straight Sin.”

“No I’m good.”

“Whatever.”

You cuddle in to Bilko’s side and you see his friends looking at you guys.

“Bilko, have you forget to do something?” Brooke asks.

“What would that be?” Bilko ask her.

“Introduce your girlfriend?” The guy that seems to always talk said.

“She my girlfriend and that’s all you guys need to know.”

“Bilko no one will here will be stupid enough to try and take her form you. They most likely all ready seen that you care a lot about Blair.” Brooke said.

“More than us Mate” Cam said.

Bilko sighs and you kiss his cheek.

“Don’t get stress baby, we here to relax and so you can hang out with your friends again.”

He kisses your forehead.

“Ok Guys this is Blair. Blair this is Noah, the one that always talks,” Bilko said.

“It’s nice to meet you,” Noah said.

“You too,” You told him.

“Then there is Cody and Caleb,” Bilko said.

“The twins, Cody is always in a Fox shit,” Noah said.
“They make him,” Caleb said.

“Can’t tell me apart if they don’t,” Cody said.

“Yes I can,” Bilko said.

“Sure,” The Twins said at the same time.

“I knew today while we were playing.”

“Shit the fagot was right.”

“I don’t think he is a fagot with that spunky Sheila laying on him,” A guy said.

“Then there is Liam,” Bilko said.

“And this is?” Liam asks.

“My girlfriend Blair.”

“You got to know she is out of your league Bilko.”

“Hi everyone,” A girl said.

“Oh you brought your Sheila?” Cody said.

“Yes I did, Blair and Brooke meet my girlfriend Mia,” Liam said.

“It’s nice to meet you Mia,” Brooke said.

“Yeah whatever,” Mia said.

“So hot dogs?” Brooke asks.

“Yeah, dame the sticks are,” Noah said.

“I think I got some inside,” Bilko said.

You move and Bilko get up he goes in his house.

“So you were talking about living for a bike or on one, what kinda of bike?” Noah asks.

“Dirt,” You said.

“Like what?”

“Honda makes some.”

“Honda is a car” Mia said.

You look at Mia and then at the rest of the people and know they thinking the same things as you.

“Yes but they also build bikes you cut her off before she said the rest,” Cody said.

“What bikes do you ride?” Caleb asks.

“Kawasaki’s,” You said.

“So what you do?” Liam asks.

“MX and FMX.”

“You do both?” Noah asks.

“Yeah I am a pro in booth.”

“What is FMX and MX anyways?” Mia asks.

“Dirt bike things, how about Blair here explains it,” Noah said.

“You ride a dirt bike?” Mia asks.

“Yes,” you said.

“Oh you know guys don’t like it when girls are butch. You should really try wearing a skirt ever once in a while.”

“Yeah, you should get out of those booty monster shorts and get in a skirt,” Brooke said.

“I do wear skirts but you typical see me when I’m around guys who think I’m a rag doll and get thrown around and picked up.”

“Yeah we are a little rough with her at the compounds,” Cam said.

“Here are the sticks.” Bilko said.

“Good.”

Your phone rings and you see its Todd.

“Hey Potter,” you said.

“Blair I’m going crazy,” Todd said panicking.

“What is it? The Rockstar girl gave you a fake number?”

“No I can’t find Sasha?”

“What Sasha is missing? What the fuck is going on?”

“Someone stole Potter’s dog?” Bilko ask.

“Hold on baby. Explain what happen to her Todd.”

“Yeah ok so I woke up and I saw it was nine so I ran downstairs hoping she didn’t pee and she wasn’t here. I lost my baby,” Todd said.

“Did you check my backyard? She does some times go to my.”

“Yeah I check it and I also check your house and Jacko is making sure of everything. What do I do? I lost my baby.”

“I know, just clam down is the first thing to do ok.”

“Ok.”

“Did she eat food when you went to bed last night”

“Yeah. I woke up at five and feed her and that’s gone.”

“Ok you got to take a picture and go to the streets and nock on people doors to see if they seen her. Todd I’m sorry I can’t help anymore, but maybe call Lauren since Sasha dose know where that is.”

“Ok bye.”

“Bye.”

You hang up.

“Potter lost his dog? What happen?” Cam asks.

“He woke up pass her got to go time and look around the house and didn’t find her,” You said.

“Mulisha search party?” Bilko said.

“Temecula is in to one hell of a morning,” Brooke said.

“Yeah I think you are right,” You said.

“So how you and Cam know each other so while?” Liam asks.

“She been sign to fox since she been 17, I then got her sign to Rockstar and she been with the Mulisha ever since she been a little less than 18 right.” Cam ask.

“Yeah that sounds right” You said.

“What Mulisha have you been with?” Mia asks.
“The Metal Mulisha?” you said in a baby tone.

Bilko kiss your forehead and you smile at him.

“I’m not stupid and in to guys things like you are,” Mia said getting closer to you.

“Why dose Motor cross have to be a guy thing? Really why do things have to be deem to be a certain sex thing?” You ask.

“Because some things guys do and some things girls do. I mean you most likely have gotten beaten while doing your stupid bike thing since it’s a guy’s thing. Not yours stop being so stupid and go in the kitchen where guys need you so Bilko isn’t embarrass of you,” Mia said.

“Mia leave, I will not have you insult Blair like that,” Bilko said.

“You didn’t introduce her at the stadium today, and nor did she come and watch like I did to support my man.”

“Mia I think it’s time for you to leave,” Brooke said.

“Who made you mother hen of this group,” Mia said.

“I’m not mother hen to this group, but I am a mother hen to Blair. I will not have you insult her at his house that is rude.”

“She should be in the kitchen and cooking, hot dogs aren’t good for guys.”

“What else are we spouse to do at a bomb fire?” Noah asks.

“Why has a dame bomb fire? It’s stupid. Look at Bilko. He looks sick, she can’t cook anything,” Mia said.

“Liam you and Mia are leaving now,” Bilko said angrily.

“It’s fine Bilko. If she gets happy talking shit about things she doesn’t know then it doesn’t bother me. I know I’m a female even by her standers.” You said.

“You can’t cook and need to stop trying to change the world to let girls do what they what they need to be in the kitchen,” Mia said getting in your face.

“I lift a dirt bike daily, so are you sure you want to mess with me when all you do is stay in the kitchen?”

She goes for a slap you. You grab her hand and turn so her back is on your chest. She starts screaming in pain. You let go and push her.

“I warned you,” You said.

“Bilko doesn’t deserve you, your only dating him…” Mia said.
“Leave now Mia!” Bilko yells.

You look at him and see he has a frustrated face. You go over and hug him and he pulls you tight against his chest. He kisses your head and lean his chin on your head.

“But Bilko you need to date me,” Mia said.

“What the fuck Mia you are with me for two years to get with him,” Liam said.

Liam gets up and drags her away. You hear Bilko sigh and you kiss his neck.

“And the show for tonight has ended. How you like it?” Noah said.

You laugh and pull Bilko in the seat.

“Noah, don’t joke about things like that,” Caleb said.

“Oh come on she even laugh. It couldn’t have been that bad,” Noah said.

“Where are you from Blair?” Caleb asks.

“CT,” You said.

“Let’s blame it on them being form the same Sate?” Cody said.

“I like that one bro. Five for you,” Caleb said.

“Five for me great.”

“Whatever but you guys are just shocked,” Noah said.

“Whatever Noah, go build a boat.” Caleb said.

“Or a whale and be a band,” You said.

Cam and Book laughs well everyone one looks at you with a rise eyebrow.

“That makes no since,” Noah said.

“Noah and a Whale is a band,” You said.

“Oh so you know…”

“Noah build an ark and Jonah was the one with the big fish that people call a whale yeah I know.”

“Your parents are religious?” Bilko ask.

“No but one of my friend’s family was and we watch this thing call Veggie Tells.”

“Veggie Tells?” Caleb asks.

“Talking vegetables that tell you about the bible and I think it’s was quite funny. They have these things call silly songs with Larry I love those.”

“I like her mate,” Noah said.

“You like anyone who laughs at your jokes,” Cody said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Polyvore set