Sequel: The FMX Couple
Status: Finished There is a sequel

The Monster and the Fox Riders

Grandparents

You guys get out of the airplane and see your grandpa in front of a limo.

“Seriously?” Bilko ask.

“He has to be seen in the best. I don’t get it at all,” You said.

You go and hug your grandpa.

“Hey Grandpa,” You said.

“Hello honey. Are the bags in?” Your grandpa asks.

“Yes Sir” The driver said.

“Good, let’s get in, and you are Blink?”
“Bilko,” Bilko said.
“Right Bilko. Sorry I was in the hospital when we meet.”
“It’s ok.”

You sigh and Bilko rubs your back and kiss your head. You look at him and he smiles. You smile and little and get in then he gets in after you. You cuddle up to him once he sits down. He warps and arm around you.

“Hi Gran,” You said.

“Hello hello, hello Bilko,” Your grandma said.

“Hello,” Bilko said.

“You can say Miss. Buchanan after that,” Your grandpa said.

“Hello Miss. Buchanan.”

“There you go. Have to teach the boy manners when your parents should have done that.”

“Lars stop,” Your grandma said.

“So you do MX also right Bilko?” Your grandpa said.

“Not any more, I switch to FMX awhile back,” Bilko said.

“How high are you?”

“I have gotten Gold medal in x-games twice.”

“In a row?”

“No, there been a year in between them were I could not compete.”

“Then what about best trick?”

“I get silver in there.”

“You sound like that is the best you do?”

“It is.”

“If you work on your tricks.”

“The first year a lot of people said I should have gotten it then second year I got the judges telling me that they messed up and I should have it, and this year I didn’t stick around to talk to the officials on to why I didn’t get it when I should have gotten it.”

“At least Kyle did do a new trick this year,” You said.

“Yeah but my was better,” Bilko pouted a little at you.

“Yes your trick was better. They hate Assuie it’s the same judges.”

“Wait you feel like you won’t get the gold because they hate Assuies? What is an Assuie anyways?” Your grandma ask.

“Australian and I don’t know why else they are not giving me these medals. I thought all the tricks through there are me doing these tricks on the dirt before x-games were people really need to do so there isn’t a repeat of 14.”

“That was a funny ass year,” you said.
“What happen then?” Your grandpa ask.
“Everyone but Bilko, Kyle, and our Friend Todd crash so we knew who were going to be on the podium. That was your first year at x-games right?”

“Yeah, it was arguable that year between me and Kyle,” Bilko said.

“Maybe they fell that since Kyle doesn’t do FMX and lives for best trick, he gets gold every year and you should just quit it.”

“But he isn’t the best one.”

You smile and look at Bilko and see him pouting a little you kiss his cheek and he smiles. Your grandma asks nice questions to you and Bilko while your grandpa was quite. You guys pull up to their house and the maids get out the bags. You tell them which bags are whose and go in with Bilko.

“Are you two hungry?” Your grandma asks.

“No we ate before we got on the plane. Aren’t you guys tired?” You ask.

“Yes, it’s time for bed, so you are in the same room as always Blair, and Bilko you are in a guest room,” Your grandpa said.

“Ok Mr. Buchanan,” Bilko said.
“It is sir.”

“No, grandpa, no no” You said.

“What Blair?”

“Sir is for people you think are below you.”

“Blair he is.”

“I don’t give a flying hoot if he has fucken less money then you but he is not below you. I will not have you disrespect my boyfriend that I love like my fucken family dose with insulting me. I thought you were different.”

“Lars, I told you to be nice to this one. He is special to her and you need to watch what you say to not make her angry.” Your grandma said.

“Fine its Mr. Buchanan. Let’s show you to your room,” Your grandpa said.
“Ok.” Bilko said.

They get out of the hall. You look at your grandma and she pats your back.

“Your grandpa will see that where Bilko might not be able to give you the world like he has with me. Is that Bilko will give you the important things,” Your grandma said.

“What are those?” You ask.

“They are Love, engorgement, and acceptance. Lars knows to love his family no matter what, but he has always hope you were going to find a lawyer in out there and come back somewhat in the middle to what you are to what your parents what you to be.”

“What do you hope for me?”

“That you be happy, not regret your decisions that you have made, and you can walk when you are my age.”

You smile and hug her.

“Thanks Gran. Where is Bilko?” You ask her.

“Pool house.”

You look at her worried.

“I know what you thinking. What no not the pool house that is so far away, but you design the pool house so he be the most comfortable in there, and you can see it right from your room,” Your grandma said.

“True,” you said.

“And just sleep here tonight. By tomorrow I figure you let your grandfather have it and just stay with him.”

“Sounds good to me.”

“Me too.”

You go upstairs and change in pajamas you smile as you see Patrick in your bag. You take him out and go to bed. You call Bilko.

“Hello,” Bilko said.

“Hey Baby,” You said.

“I’m in the dame pool house.”

“I design it. If I stayed over for months on end I stayed there.”

“So the sheets should smell like you?”

“Most likely not, thanks for Patrick.”

“No problem, but are you doing ok?”

“Yeah my grandma help me threw it.”

“That’s good, you sound tired so night. Sleep tight.”

“Sleep tight.”

“I love you.”

“Love you too.”

“Hang up Blair.”

“Fine.”

You hang up and snuggle with Patrick.
♠ ♠ ♠
Polyvore set