Sequel: The FMX Couple
Status: Finished There is a sequel

The Monster and the Fox Riders

Hospital

It’s been a couple days and you don’t really do anything but sit down on the bed and cry. You put a chair up on your doors so no one can bother you. You haven’t eaten anything since you heard. You hear people banging on the front door you throw shoes at it trying to get them to go away but they don’t even leave your room form your weakness. You stand up and fell a little dizzy. You start going down the stairs and fall down. You try to get up but can’t. The bounding get’s lighter as the worlds start going away. You crawl up in a ball and stay there till everything went black.

Jacko’s POV

You go and try to open Blair’s front door but it doesn’t open. You get the key out and it still doesn’t move. You go over to Todd’s and see Bilko and Todd talking.

“Mate’s why can’t I get in the house?” You said.
“Potter was about to tell me?” Bilko said.
“Blair grandparents died so she is in a little funk” Todd said.
“How many day has it been?” Bilko ask.
“It’s been like five”
“Has she been out?” You ask Todd.
“No why?”
“Wait you can’t get in. You have a key?” Bilko ask you.
“I can’t get in”

Bilko looks at Todd.

“She hasn’t left her room?” Bilko ask.
“House, She lock the house form everyone the third day” Todd said.
“and?”
“Ronnie said let it be”

Bilko runs out and you go and see him bagging on the door after ten minutes and try to break the door.

“Bilko what are you doing?” Todd yells.
“Something isn’t right, I heard a big noise like my Sheila feel down the stairs” Bilko said.
“She be fine”

You go over to Bilko and he looks at her gate and run to Todd’s house.

“What is he doing?” You ask.
“I don’t know, Bilko” Todd yells.

You run and see Todd outside. Bilko open her backdoor and run inside. You and Todd walk over to her not wanting to get in Blair’s bad side.

“Potter call the Medics” Bilko said.

You run inside and see Bilko looking at a Blair in a ball.

Todd grabs the house phone and call since he knew the address and everything the medics need. You go and look at Bilko. He looks at around not looking at Blair. You look down and see that she lost some weight.

“They will be here, unlock the door Grunt” Todd said.

You unlock it and leave it open.

“Now got Ronnie’s they take her to the one she always goes to. They let him in without a problem but no one else” Todd said.
“What?” you ask shock how calm Todd is.
“We have been hurt before Jacko Ronnie always takes her in so they really think they are family. They let it by so go get him so as soon as something happens we know”
“ok”

You nod your head but still look down at Blair.

“Do you not know how to get to Ronnie?” Todd yells at you.

Bilko needle down and move Blair’s hand and touch her chest.

“Bilko what are you doing?” Todd ask.
“Checking if her heat is beating” Bilko said.

You go out and get Ronnie and drove him to the hospital. You guys go in and He goes to the front desk and points him to a room. You fallow him and he point down the hall.

“Help Potter Clam Bilko down.” Ronnie said.
“What’s wrong with her?” You ask.
“I’m finding out but they let something slip at the house that he is now flipping out”
“So?”
“He is going to get kicked out before he can see her and not allowed to come back. I be there once I know something”

You nod your head and go down the hall. In a minute you just fallow Bilko’s voice. You see him up and yelling and Potter trying to pull him away from a door. You look at Todd and he smiles at you and pulls you then push you in to Bilko.

“Fucken Potter” Bilko yells.
“Mate Ronnie said you best calm down or they might kicked you out” You said.
“They won’t let me see my Sheila” Bilko said.
“You not the only one who cares Bilko, but you need to Calm down” Todd said.
“But I love her”
“And we don’t” Todd yells at him.
“Todd keep the voice down too” You said.
“Right Grunt but Bilko she has taken things worst she almost die like five times since moving out here. She just has a slight knee problem”
“No she doesn’t?” Bilko said.
“Yeah had it since a year”

Bilko looks at you and Todd. You look down scared knowing he doesn’t get the of crashes Blair get in from MX.

“Bilko she is in Freestyle. You had to expect her being hurt” Todd said.
“I do but not like this, if she messed up on her bike we likely know what going to happen to her but this. What the hell happen to my Sheila?” Bilko said.
“She is in a coma. She also dehydrated and staving” Ronnie said.

You three look at Ronnie. You get up and off of Bilko. He stood up and dusts himself off.

“Now, Bilko behave I get it that this is most likely the first time you been to the hospital for a girlfriend but don’t start yelling at the best doctor in Temecula that rushed from his child birthday party because his special patient is in” Ronnie said.
“He isn’t Dr. G” Bilko said.
“Right Dr. G is too far away for the day to day shit Blair deals with” Todd said.
“Now what happen to my princess?” Ronnie ask.
“Bilko?”
“There was just this noise and that didn’t sound good. Blair all the times forgets about the door to the backyard so I hoped she did” Bilko said.
“After trying to break her door first”

Ronnie laughs and looks at Bilko.

“Do we need to get you check out?” Ronnie ask.
“What?” Bilko ask.
“Twitch, Lusk, and Potter here ran their bikes in to the door you try to break three times from the street”

You laugh remembering that day they had to test Blair’s door at the compound then again at her house. Bilko looks at you and you pat his shoulder. He looks at you then around.

“Why did you get off of Demons?” Bilko ask.
“Sprain wrist, Brian told me to come out here because the doctors out in Lockhart are not the best and he doesn’t want a bad one” You said.

He nods his head and look at the door.

“Come on to the waiting room. Once they get her all set up we can go in there and wait on her” Ronnie said.
“Should we tell anyone?” Todd ask.
“Just Colin and Cam”
“Grunt get Cam, I got Colin”
“Why Cam?” Bilko ask.
“Cam and her don’t like not knowing when she in the hospital. It’s one thing he beats Potter for” Ronnie said.

Bilko looks at you.

“I call Cam” Bilko said.
“Ok make sure he tells Brooke” You said.
“Right” Todd said.
“Other reason to tell Cam since Brooke is the only girl Brooke will say is like family” Ronnie said.

Bilko nods and he leaves with Potter. You guys wait other hour and get in her room. Brooke and Cam came on the third day while Colin is in and out of the hospital with Todd. You and Ronnie take turns watching Bilko since he just stares at her and forget about eating. The doctor said the good news is she shouldn’t have memory lost. It’s been a week and you are sitting at the foot of the bed playing with your phone not understanding why Blair isn’t awake yet. Blair moaned a little and starts twitching. You shake Bilko and he looks at you.

“She is twitching?” You said.
“Really?” Bilko ask.

He jump up and sit next to her. She opens her eyes before closing her knowing the lights hurt her eyes. Everyone looks at her knowing something is going on.