Sequel: The FMX Couple
Status: Finished There is a sequel

The Monster and the Fox Riders

Hospital

You wake up and go downstairs and throw up. You get out and you see Brooke looking at you.

“You ok?” Brooke ask.
“I need to sit” You said.
“What’s wrong”
“I’m dizzy”
“Was it blood?”
“No dinner”
“Poor Sheila I take you to the hospital later today. It’s seven and you got to eat”
“I’m fine, most likely it’s a little something”
“Blair it’s you and you never get a little something when you throw up. It can be the return of those Worms that you got in Mexico 2 years ago, didn’t they say they could come back”
“What you two talking about this early?” Bilko ask.
“Just what’s going on. We are going to the hospital after Blair eats” Brooke said.
“Oh why?”
“Blair”
“I threw up, while in Mexico like 2 years ago for Mexico x-games, I got worms and they said it might come around things going around” you said.
“It’s might just something that you ate yesterday”
“It most likely is”
“You were dizzy” Brooke said.
“Go get clothes, we going now” Bilko said.
“Are you going to take me” You ask.
“It’s my left hand, I can drive ok”
“Bilko, are you sure you are fine to drive?” Brooke ask.
“Yes I’m fine”

You go upstairs and get in clothes then go downstairs. Bilko hands you a breakfast bar and wrap his arms around you.

“Let’s go, are you ready” Bilko ask.
“I’m ready” You said.
“Be safe you two” Brooke said.
“I will Brooke. I am always safe when I’m dealing with my Sheila”
“ok Bilko”

You guys in his car and you eat the bar he gave you. You lean your head on Bilko’s shoulder.

“Do you need me to drive faster?” Bilko ask.
“No, I’m just tried” You said.
“Ok, we be there in five minutes”
“Ok”

You guys go in the hospital and go to a waiting room and get told to wait in the room till your doctor gets time to see you. It takes ten minutes and you go in the room and Bilko stayed out in the waiting room.

“Hello Blair” Dr. Freeman said.
“Hey Dr. Freeman” You said.
“What do you need to be check up?”
“I been dizzy in the morning for a couple days and I threw up this morning”
“Well let’s go see if anything serious is wrong with you”
“Ok thanks Doc”
“No problem”

You go through x-rays and different test. You are sitting on the bed while he is looking over stuff.

“Ok so far from what I can tell you are fine. There are no worms, and nothing serious as of right now so come in tomorrow and we see what’s up with the blood” Dr. Freeman said.
“Ok thanks” You said.
“No problem and take it east ok”
“Ok”

You go out and make another appointment. You go and nudge Bilko. He wakes up and smiles at you.

“What is wrong?” Bilko ask.
“Nothing so for so I come in tomorrow to see what my blood test tells me” You said.
“Ok, how are you felling”
“I’m feeling a lot better”
“What wrong”
“Nothing “
“Blair?”
“My boobs hurt a little that’s all”
“Ok come on let’s go”

You guys go to your house and Jacko looks at you.

“What wrong?” Jacko ask.
“Don’t know” you said.
“Did you get checked out”
“Yeah”
“Ok, I’m going to go hit Todd’s compound”
“Ok go have fun”
“Will do you two have fun also”
“We will”

He leaves and you lay on your couch.

“Really here too”
“No I’m tried”
“Oh poor Sheila”

He sits down and moves your head so it’s in his lap.

“Sorry I’m not more hyper right now” You said.
“You not felling good and I be here to make sure you don’t die and try to make you feel a little better”
“And I’m thankful for you”
“Good I love you Blair”
“Love you too Bilko”

You turn on the TV and change it Fuel and there is a thing about motocross on it. You fell asleep and just lounge all day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Polyvore set