Sequel: The FMX Couple
Status: Finished There is a sequel

The Monster and the Fox Riders

Telling People

It’s been five minuts since you hang up with Lauren. You and Bilko haven’t really talk about anything to do with the baby.
“We got to tell everyone else, or Cam is going to blow it” Bilko said.
“Dame you right” You said.

You call Todd.

“Hello what the doctor said? Are you fine to ride? Are you going to die?” Todd ask worried.
“I explain everything, but it needs to be with everyone” You said.
“We are all at my compound”
“Ok We heading over”
“Are you going to die?”
“No I’m not going to die”
“Ok bye”
“Bye”
“Oh yeah the fourth Assuie is here”
“The fourth one?”
“Rob he is your age. Came to my 25 party is that ringing a bell”
“Yeah, I remember him”
“Ok bye”
‘Bye”

You hang up and Bilko help you up and kiss your lips.

“We tell them and then we have fun” Bilko said.
“Ok let’s go” You said.
“Let’s go”

You get in his truck and drive to Todd’s compound. You get out and Ronnie hugs you.

“Hey Potter said you haven’t been felling to good” Ronnie ask worried.
“Yeah I haven’t been” You said.
“What wrong?”
“Well I kind like to everyone at the same time”
“Sure thing, here is Colin’s mega phone”

You laugh and take it.

“Guys come off for a second” you said threw it.

You set it down and everyone rides to you. Cam pulls up and looks at everyone.

“What going on” Cam ask.
“Blair going to explain what is going on with her” Brian said.
“Want to stand on the bed?” Todd ask.
“No” Bilko said.
“Um ok”

Ronnie looks at you and you look down and take the mega phone knowing you going to whisper it.

“I’m pregnant” you whisper in the mega phone.
“Blair this isn’t funny” Ox said.

You look up at them and Ronnie hugs you.

“It’s Bilko’s right” Todd ask.
“Yes it is Bilko’s idiot” You yell.
“Good but wait wouldn’t they have figured this out when you got hurt?” Ronnie ask.
“They didn’t check it most likely”
“So you are going to be a mom?” Colin ask.
“Yeah”

Bilko took the bed down on Todd’s Tuck and you get on it and he climb next to you and warp an arm around you.

I never thought they had sex” Todd said.
“Yeah I know, right they never seem to talk about it”

You sigh you fell someone sit on the bed. You look and see Twitch.

“Come here Blair” Twitch said.

You hug him and he rubs your back.

“We happy for you Two right guys?”

You look and everyone is smiling and nodding their heads.

“Stop freaking out ok and if you do go to Susan or Marissa. They know what the fuck is the best not Potter, Me, Scummy, or Ronnie since we most likely will just freak you out more” Twitch said.
“That is so nice Twitch telling her not to go to her friends” Todd said.
“Be serious Todd, you don’t know what to do when she is thinking is wrong, I to the hell don’t know what to do, only other mothers know what to do I learn that with Susan but only if it deals with the pregnancy and what Is normal”
“I figure that Twitch” You said.
“Good, so you can’t ride?” Todd said.
“Yeah” You said.
“Did you call Lauren?” Deegan ask.
“Yeah”
“Brain there is more important things then telling her manger” Colin said.
“I ask more so Lauren knows, idiot they are close, they might as well be sisters that’s why I ask”
“Why isn’t Cam Shock about this” Todd ask.
“No reason” you said.
“Cam” Deegan said.
“I knew a little before” Cam said.
“Go ride guys but I’m hungry I want gummy bears” You said.
“Let’s go Sheila” Bilko said.
“And you not riding with us because?” Brian ask.
“My arm”
“Oh right’
“Oh right wired Brain” You said.
“Wired Blair”

You laugh and get down. Todd hugs you and spins you around.

“Potter don’t do that to her” Bilko yells.
“Oh come on it’s just a hug” Todd said.
“You spin her around and she is already dizzy she doesn’t need to chuck up breakfast”

Jacko came up and hug you.

“Coagulations, so does this mean I’m moving in with Todd?” Jacko ask.
“No Jacko I won’t let them do that to you” You said.
“Thank you so much. I’m going to go ride”
“Gear up on the second jump”
“I know I know”

He walks away and you hug Bilko. He warps his arm around you and kisses your head.

“Where Brooke cam?” you ask.
“I don’t really know” Cam said.
“Ok bye guys”

You wave as they all shout their bye’s and get on their bikes. You get in the truck and drive to your house.

“Come on upstairs” Bilko said.
“Why I like the couch” You said.
“We need to tell my parents. I see if I can get Sammy to set up a Video thing so it’s not as bad as this and they don’t like taking calls from the States”
“Ok I guess”

You guys go upstairs. You turn on the computer and he starts im’s Sammy and you sit on his lap.

“Ok she is getting them. How this works, Brooke had to help me the one time we did it”

You turn it on and Sammy’s thing came on.

“There you go” You said.
“There we go” Bilko said.
“Hey guys” Sammy said.
“Hey Sammy, mum and Tommy are coming right?”
“Yeah, why are you doing this?”
“You guys don’t like it when I call you from here. So I figure this is the best way to tell you guys some news”
“This better be important Bilko and my show is on commercial” Sandra said.

You see his parents on the screen now.

“Well Mum, how you like being a grandmum” Bilko ask.
“What does that mean” Sandra ask.
“Bilko you didn’t get her pregnant did you” Tommy ask.
“Yes I did”
“Blair?” Sandra ask.
“Yeah I’m pregnant” you said.
“Go lay down sweetheart since you look tired and we need to talk to Blake” Sandra told you.
“I prefer if she stays here” Bilko said.
“No she needs to go. She doesn’t need to hear this” Tommy said.
“Blair really go to bed. We still love you and we going to love this Baby but this is something we need to talk to our son about alone, Sammy leave also” Sandra said.
“Yes mum Coagulations guys” Sammy said.
“Thanks Sammy.”

You get up and go to the side of the room where they can’t see you. Bilko shakes his head.

“She left Blake?” Sandra ask.
“Yes mummy” Bilko said.
“Don’t be sweet to me”
“You wanted to be a grandmother mummy. You said you wanted Blair to be in the family”
“Blake Williams its fine for you. You don’t have to give up on things, you don’t have to give up jobs”
“It’s just for the pregnancy and a couple months after it’s no big deal”
“How are you going to expect a child to just spend most of his weekends off at races then going to the airport and get to the races. Blake think this isn’t something you guys are ready for” Tommy said.
“What do you want us to do then, it happen”
“You better treat her like a princess Blake. She isn’t ready. I know she acts older then she is but she still is 21 and from what I got she didn’t know if she wants kids” Sandra said.
“That’s for her parenting skills. Her parents lack some of the good ones, but she doesn’t”
“Son, you guys got a lot of thinking, to do it’s only been a year since you guys start dating, you guys got to talk about a lot of things so start now” Tommy said.
“While not now, she is sleeping, get books about pregnancy and start reading up you need to know what kind of things she can eat, should eat, shouldn’t” Sandra said.
“Who is going to watch her while you are away”
“Tommy she isn’t a baby. She is pregnant and she doesn’t need to watch nor would she let herself be. You can’t suffocate Blair or she strikes back.” Bilko said.
“She pregnant she needs to be in the house with someone”
“I thought she come with me”
“Why would you do that”
“Because she is pregnant with my child and I need to be with her. I’m the one going out at 4 am in the morning and getting pickles so she can have her ice cream with pickles not anyone else it’s not their problem, it’s my problem”
“The baby is a problem?”
“No, The problem is the stupid food wants”
“Cravings Bilko, they are call cravings, and they are cause from the baby” Sandra said.
“I know that mum” Bilko said.
“Good”
“Keep us updated bring her home more and when she has the baby you guys got to spend more time out here. I want to see my grandchild a lot”
“Ok Mum”
“Bye Bilko”
“Bye Mum, bye Tommy”
“Bye son”

He got a confuses look on his face.

“How does this go off” Bilko ask.
“We don’t know, SAMMY” Tommy Yells.
“Here is how you do it guys” Sammy said.
“Thank you Sammy”
“gone” Bilko said.

You go and turn it off and sit on Bilko’s lap. He kisses your lips and you buried your head in his neck.

“I’m pregnant” You said.
“We will make good parents” Bilko said.
“I hope so”
“You want to tell anyone in your family?”
“I text Ashley to tell her to call me when she got the time with the time change I don’t want to call”
“Make since”

You sigh and Bilko kiss your forehead.

“Nap time?” Bilko ask.
“Soon” You said.
“So baby books then I can read while you sleeping”
“Fine”

You guys go to the bookstore.