Sequel: The FMX Couple
Status: Finished There is a sequel

The Monster and the Fox Riders

Love Line

It’s been a week and you are sitting on Bilko at the Love line studios.

“Ok we are here at Love Line and our guests tonight are Kyle Loza, Nate Adams, Blake “Bilko” Williams and Blair Huntzberger so welcome guys and Blair” Psyco Mike says.
“You don’t have to single me out, I’m one of the guys a lot of the time” You said.
“Not any more. You are a girl now so you got to go to a dressing room to change now” Kyle said.
“You don’t typical change in a dressing room” Dr. Drew ask.
“In and out of gear since they do it all the time and I wear riding underwear when I change in front of them” You said.
“They cover more than some of your shorts do” Nate said.
“Whatever, no they don’t”
“Yeah they do. I hold one up and ask to hold it against a girl and it’s long then your shorts”
“Whatever, you never see it when I wear shorts”
“You were it with shorts” Mike ask.
“Yes, it’s doesn’t fell good at all when I ride without it”
“That was your problem when you first came out here” Kyle ask.
“Yeah. When Carey ask what’s wrong and I told him. He threw some at me and there all better”
“Ok so you all are sing to Monster and let’s talk about the Demo” Dr. Drew said.
“It’s just a FMX thing right” Mike ask.
“Yeah, it’s a demo to kick of the season and to make sure the team has been practicing and all” Bilko said.
“Yeah like we just hate riding our bikes” Kyle said.
“Well Kyle got his Family so he can get sidetrack to them and Bilko with his about to be family so I’m the only one who they not afraid of slacking off” Nate said.
“You left out Blair” Mike said.
“Right now I can’t ride my bike, and monster understand about it” You said.
“Now you are also sign to Metal Mulisha” Dr. Drew ask.
“I am and the only girl to be”
“You are the only girl to do things Blair” Kyle said.
“yeah whatever”
“You might the first girl in FMX at x-games, If you still do it” Nate said.
“I’m still going to do it once I’m able to ride again” You said.
“Ok so the Demo is just to kick off the FMX Season” Mike Ask.
“Yeah that is what it is for” Bilko said.
“We going to show the fans that FMX is a good sport and how Pros do it” Kyle said.
“Not little Joey’s on Youtube” Bilko said.
“Hey those are Twitch’s 2” You said pointing to Dr. Drew’s shoes.
“Blair, pay attention to the radio, not shoes” Nate said.
“I need a monster” You said.

You look at Bilko.

“Can you have a monster? Kyle asks.”

You shake your head and sigh.

“Ok the first call is for Blair” Dr. Drew said.
“Wonderful” you said.
“Hello Dr. Drew” The caller said.
“Hello, your question is” Dr. Drew said.
“Ok, Blair where did you start to ride I live in New Haven and I can’t go to a course”
“I start on the street when I was 8 then when I was 10 and wanted to start doing races my grandparents made a course for me in their backyard. That is how most people start really. They make their own course or go to a friends”
“Yeah I start in like that, Potter starts is a little wired” Bilko said.
“The whole ride in the dirt forget about it then go to BMX, and then saw it again and work to ride at the compound” Nate said.
“What is the Compound” Psycho Mike ask.
“Oh The Compound is the Metal Mulisha Compound to me all the time. I don’t think I can call anything the Compound” You said.
“Ok and I have other question” The caller said.
“Ok and it is?” You ask.
“Are you quieting MX to focus on FMX? I didn’t really get why you pull out this season from the thing on Flue”
“I haven’t seen the interview uncut so I didn’t know it was confusing on to why I’m not in any thing right now” You said.

You buried your head in Bilko’s chest.

“She still going to be doing MX when she comes back after she goes through what is going on with her to make it unsafe for her” Nate said.
“What is wrong with her?” The caller ask.
“Bilko is better at this” Kyle said.
“Nothing I wrong. She just needs to be careful and when you do this as a pro you are ridding hard every time you are on a bike so she can’t be on one, right Blair” Bilko said.
“Right” you said.
“Monster doesn’t have anything up about your condition” The caller said.
“They got the Interview. What the Mulisha have” Kyle ask.
“They most likely just put it up but I don’t know. I learn not to look at what the guys put up on the site” You said.
“They have a say about that”
“No but I know a few of them know how to put up blogs to make it seem that it’s not their personal Blog post”
“Oh that’s interesting. They are sneaking people”
“Yes the Metal Mulisha is full of sneaking guys”
“Now she is excluding herself from being Sneaking”
“I’m not, really I’m not”
“Yeah she not sneaky at all come on I knew her the lest about of time” Bilko said.
“So you are Healthy but there is something else going on” The caller ask.
“Yeah and as it progress you know what’s going on. I might fell comfortable to come out and saying it before it’s out there and everyone will know but I’m not dying”
“Ok you really inspire me”
“Oh that’s cool”
“The next caller is Maggie” Dr. Drew said.
“Hello Dr. Drew, ok my question is that I’m 22 and I never had a boyfriend” Maggie said.
“Sounds like Blair” Nate said.
“Hey I had a Boyfriend when I lived in the east coast” You shot back.
“Do you have proof” Kyle ask.
“Do I have proof? Yeah I do I think I have a picture or two from a school dance”
“You went to a school dance?” Nate ask.
“Yeah, I went to the dance, then I got to go to Vegas for a races”
“Dealing with your parents normal?” Dr. Drew ask.
“To me yes it was, then I grew up” You said.
“And now you don’t deal with anyone” Nate said.
“Let the girl Talk Adams” You said.
“Ok Go on Maggie” Nate said.
“Ok yeah, I been totally honest with them and said I want to wait till marriage to have sex, and they all just go off. I didn’t date in high school because I was ugly and I lived in a small town. So how do you go about getting a boyfriend?” Maggie said
“get in a church school” Bilko said.
“Bilko” Dr. Drew said.
“No that makes since really” you said.
“What you mean?” Dr. Drew ask.
“Half of the time I was single from coming out here was because I wouldn’t have sex with the guys I went on a date with”
“Then there were the other reason” Maggie ask.
“Yeah”
“What was the other reason” Mike ask.
“The Metal Mulisha guys just pretty much protect me and a lot of them are like my family. The ones I typical around I know most for 4 years”
“See I won’t date a girl who told me this because I do jump to church and I’m not a church guy so I don’t think it click, so maybe Bilko was on something” Mike said.
“But I’m not a church girl, I’m straight edge” Maggie said.
“Go to Berkeley, are you vegan?” You ask.
“Yeah, and no drugs or drinks”
“Ok yeah go to Berkeley and on Friday, Saturday and Sunday go to this address it’s a club ok, the address is 924 Gillman street”
“What are good straight edge bands” Nate ask.
“The most popular one is AFI” You said.
“They put on one hell of a show” Kyle said.
“Yeah it’s gotten better form the one you took me too” You said.
“Ok explain how you each meet up”
“I think we all have Potter, and Twitch to thank for knowing Blair besides Bilko”
“yeah it’s all Potter no a little of Jacko” You said.
“Jacko stilling getting better” Nate ask.
“Yeah he should good in X this year, and he been on more Demon’s then you”
“I don’t want to tour Australia he doesn’t mind it being form it”
“They not hard enough for Crusty Blair” Bilko said.
“Oh that’s their problem”
“Hey we got no problem, we can do Crusty any give time” Kyle said.
“Yeah and you haven’t been on a tour” Nate said.

You look at Nate and you feel tears start coming.

“So who is the next caller Dr. Drew” Mike ask.
“How about we go to Tony, Hello Tony” Dr. Drew said.
“Hello Dr. Drew, First off Blair you are way to pretty to be one those bikes. You need to be monster girl who walks around and party it” Tony said.
“And we going to hang up on the Sexiest Pig” You said.
“The bikes is going to hurt you and you won’t have kids”

You look at Bilko and he gives you the keys.

“I’m leaving now” You said.

You set your earphones down and go out. You see Nate coming and he grabs you.

“Come back inside and don’t let them get to you Blair” Nate said.
“No, I want to go home” You said.
“What about Bilko”
“You can bring him”
“Blair stay come on and if nothing else just stay. You know Bilko will be freaking out if you leave right now”

You sigh and go back in the room and sit on Bilko. He rubs your back and kisses your forehead.

“Thank you Sheila” Bilko said.
“No problem”

You put your earphone on and Kyle looks at you.

“You ok Blair?” Kyle asks away from the mic.

You nod your head and he smiles at you.

“Welcome back to Love Line. We are here with the FMX riders for Monster. We got Nate Adams, Kyle Loza, Blake Bilko Williams, and Blair Huntzberger. The guys are riding in the monster Demo on Saturday, it is a pure FMX thing to kick off the Season. What things can the fans expect” Mike ask.
“From 10 to 12 there will be a signing and a little press conference. Which Blair will be involve in right” Kyle ask.
“Yeah, I’m going to be there and most likely, at a booth. There will be bands” You said.
“The bands are all monster right” Dr. Drew ask.
“No, Pirahna Fever isn’t a monster band but it’s on the bill” Kyle said.
“Really you going to do double duty” You ask.
“Maybe triple, you should get a tattoo”
“Not going to happen, but if I get a tattoo you will be the one that will tattoo me ok”
“Ok, you remember all the bands”
“Um a few, The Veer Union, good Guys in black, and Norma Jean are the ones I remember”
“So the bands play during you guys are riding”
“Um I don’t think so” Nate said.
“Yeah, they are having CD well they are riding and the bands are playing at night time” You said.
“Ok Let’s take some calls, and the next one is Drake”
“Hello Dr. Drew, Loza, Adams, Bilko and Blair” Drake said.
“Hello Drake what is your question?” Dr. Drew ask.
“My question is that my wife says she needs more spice so what do I do”
“What do you guys typical do?” Mike ask.
“Right now it’s in one position”
“Try switching things up. Girls like Missionary Right Blair” Mike ask you.
“Sure, but what if they doing Missionary right now?”
“Um I don’t know what you think they should do then Bair”
“I’m typical on top and we are laying down” Drake said.
“Let her on top so you guys know what it is going up” you said.
“or put it somewhere else” Kyle said.
“Look up positions with your shelia” Bilko siad.
“Ok thank you guys”
“That was nice advice everyone, the next caller is Harry” Dr. Drew said.
“Hello everyone, ok my question is that I’m getting married a couple days and my girl is still stuck about changing her last name what do you guys think about it” Harry ask.
“It all depends, I don’t see what it matters really. Loza being married with kids you got anything to say” Nate said.
“My wife was thinking about not changing it because she thought that it was just a little wired not having her family’s last name, but she thought about when we would have kids and then she decide that she didn’t want to the only one in the family with a different last name” Kyle said.
“What about you Blair. Will you change your name when you get married” Harry ask.
“Don’t you think that be confusing, I mean they can’t do first letter last name” Kyle said.
“Dude that’s great, you got to name this kid with a B ” Nate said like he was the smarts man on earth.

You look Nat and start laughing seeing he got the face saying it’s a smart idea.

“Why would that be confusing?” Mike ask.
“B. Williams, oh crap” Kyle said.

You shake your head and look at Kyle.

“People already knew, we didn’t hid anything Kyle” You said.
“Good good” Kyle said.
“What about we have more than one kid, and they all start with the same letter like Deegan” You said.
“The whole family names start with B, doesn’t that sound great” Nate said.

You heard Todd’s laugh in the background.

“Tell Potter I’m going to get him” You said.
“what you mean my name is Harry, my last name isn’t Potter”
“Rob that you?” Bilko said.
“Hey Bilko” Harry said.
“Stupid idiot” Todd said.
“I’m going to get you Potter, just know that” you said.
“You can’t do anything he won’t let you do anything” Todd said.
“Yes but I think people will take my revenge out on you”

The line went dead.

“And that is the reason you are now on monster right” Kyle ask.
“That and Monster taste a lot better” Bilko said.
“Yep those are the reasons why I’m on monster now”
♠ ♠ ♠
Polyvore set