Sequel: The FMX Couple
Status: Finished There is a sequel

The Monster and the Fox Riders

Fox Interview

You wake up and get dress in a fox shirt and pants. Then you put on one of Bilko’s Fox hat he left here while go down stairs and get yourself some cereal. You eat it and go to your garage and made sure you got everything set up and lay down on the couch. Your phone rings.

“Hello” You said.
“Sheila, I’m out” Bilko said.
“That’s wonderful, how long do you have to wait till you can get on the bike?”
“A week, to be safe”
“Oh that’s good”
“Yeah, I miss you are you sure you can’t come down”
“It takes 14 hours to get there, that is 28 hours out of 4 I get to see you, I just don’t think my jet lag is worth it during the season”
“Yeah I guess so”
“What are you doing?”
“Watching the Hills, till dinner time then its Mario Torment”
“Why the hills?”
“While I like the memoirs they bring and it’s a good show”
“Of?”
“You me and my couch”

You laugh and there is a knock on the door.

“I got to go Love, Fox is here” You said.
“Ok bye, Good luck Sheila” Bilko said.
“Thanks and be safe. I don’t want you back in the hospital or I might not be able to stay away”
“So go in the hospital, you come out”
“Don’t you dare get hurt because of that Blake”
“I won’t Sheila, bye”
“Bye”

You hang up and open the door. You see a camera man.

“Fox interview?” you ask.
“Yes where will it be” The guy said.
“The garage”
“Ok want me to come in through the house”
“No I open the garage hold on ok”
“Sure thing”

You close the door and go to the garage and open the door to it. It comes up and he goes in.

“Just sit down and start talking about things, I ask you questions but I won’t be in it” the camera guy said after setting some things up and putting a mic on you.
“Ok I got it, thanks”
“No problem”

You sit on the bike and he nods his head.

“Welcome to my garage and I’m Blair Huntzberger. I have only gotten first when I have finished a race as a pro. I do FMX as while, two season ago I was on the podium at all of the things I was in. Um what else do I say” you said.
“Expectations on the seasons” The camera guy said.
“Ok my expectations on the season in MX is to take my title I gave up last year. Also I’m going to go through ever race and get first no matter what. Then in FMX I’m going to keep getting better, and hopefully getting to do x-games for it also. I’m hoping for some FMX gold, Fox needs to get more medals. Next things”
“Update on the life”
“My life is going great. I like being on the bike again after being out form the pregnancy that I had a miscarriage I really missed riding. I’m going hard for these seasons, I learn some new tricks this winter, and can’t wait for you all to see them. What now?”
“Just sign out”
“Ok, thanks Fox for catching up with me. I’m Blair Huntzberger and I see you out so later”

The camera guy turn off his camera and lower it.

“Thank you, you are done” He said.
“Ok cool bye”
“Bye”

He leaves and you shut the garage door. You go and fall asleep on the bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Set