Sequel: The FMX Couple
Status: Finished There is a sequel

The Monster and the Fox Riders

Beating Potter

It's been two months and the FMX season is just starting. You're sitting on the bed in the RV looking at a gossip magazine.

“What are you doing Sheila?” Bilko asks.

“Trying not to get freaked out?”

“First time in one?”

“Yeah, and I'm scared.”

“You will do fine, since you are good at what you do.”

“Thanks, Blake.”

“That just sounds so hot.”

You laugh and lay down. Bilko comes to lie next to you.

“What's wrong?” Bilko asks, kissing your neck.

“What do you mean?”

“You seem stressed. I would like to think it's not just the competition.”

“What happens if I beat you?” you ask.

“We leave work outside of us,” he explains.

“Sounds good.”

“We don't get mad,” he elaborates. “We act like fans with each other.”

“Okay,” you agree. “Thanks.”

“No problem. Are you going to practice?”

“No, I got the last practice slot.”

“Okay. I've got to go practice now.”

“I'm going to stay in and try to not freak out,” you decide. He smiles and you kiss.

“Be careful,” you warn.”

“Always am.”

You kiss again before he stands to leave. You feel the bed move and suddenly spot Sherrie on the bed.

“Oi! What are you doing here?” you ask.

“Oi?” she asks back, incredulous. “I'm here to support you, since your main supports are on the dirt with you.

“Thanks,” you say. “Should I even be doing this?”

“Yes, yes you should. You go to show the world that girls do EVERYTHING better than guys.”

You sit up as Lauren comes in.

“Hello girls,” she says.

“Hey boss lady,” you reply.

“Here's your FMX gear; it's a little different to your racer gear.”

You get up to look at the gear then turn to Lauren with a smile.

“I like these a lot more,” you say.

“Yeah? I talked them into letting me help put the patching on and I got these from a sketch you left lying around.”

“This girl isn't just a good rider,” Sherri says, “but she's a good designer as well!”

“Yeah, she is.”

“Stop it guys,” you scold, blushing.

“Hey, Bilko's Sheila,” Jacko says, bounding in.

“Bilko's Sheila? Silly Aussie guys,” you reply. Jacko comes closer and you hug.

“Do you guys have food?” he asks.
You laugh and hand him a plate of waffles. He finishes them in two minutes flat.

“Thanks Blair. I'll be in the Rockstar tent if you need me.”

“Have fun, Jacko.”
Jacko leaves the RV. You and Sherrie talk for a while till Bilko comes in. You kiss his lips once.

“Sherrie?” a voice from outside asks. “You in there?”

“Gerry?” she asks. A man walks in, nodding. “Travis is worried. Come back sometime?”

“I'll be there in a bit,” she replies.

She said bye then leave. Bilko kiss you again and warp his arms around you.
“Hey, Sheila.”

“You okay, Bilko?” you ask.

“I'm fine. Are you feeling any better?”

“I'm great,” you reply. He kisses you deeply before walking to the back.

“Bilko, no,” you say, realizing his intention. “Not here.”

“Blair, what's wrong?”

“It's nothing,” you dismiss.

“Tell me,” he insists.

“It's just I'm still a virgin...and kinda don't want to be in an RV when it happens or where other people can hear.”

“It's fine, Sheila,” he reassures. “Did I re-freak you out?”

“No, I'm fine.” You hug him and he kisses your forehead. There's a knock at the door.

“I need to talk to Blair,” Todd says through the door. “Coming in!”

He comes in, beaming.

“How are the little motor cross couple?” he asks.

“Fuck off,” you snap.

“Be nice, Blair,” he chides. “You've got Bilko now.”

You throw a pillow at him before Bilko brings you to the couch to sit on his lap. You cuddle into his side.

“You guys are so cute,” Todd remarks.

“Don't get her mad,” Bilko warns.

“Fine, but help me?” Todd asks you.

“With what?”

“This Monster girl.”

“No,” you say. “Get someone else.”

“But you're on Monster,” he pleads.

Lauren comes in, explaining that you can practice. Glad to have an excuse to leave, you go and change into your gear. Bilko comes in and kisses you.

“Be safe,” he says. “I was for you.”

“I'll try.” You smile and kiss him back. You go out to practice. Once you're done you see Todd talking to a girl in Monster clothes. You get off and go over to him.

“You guys seen Bilko?”

“No,” the girl said. “Sorry Blair.”

“He said he went to the haul, and that I do better whips than you.”

You hit Todd and go to yours (and Bilko's) RV, changing your boots into your shoes. You go to the Monster Haul, seeing Bilko talk to Jones. You walk over to them.

“How was practice Sheila?” Bilko asks, hugging you.

“Good. But I'm shocked; for once Potter didn't send me on a wild goose chance like he typically does.”

“Is something going on with you two?” Adam Jones asked.

“What do you think, smart ass?”

“So who gets Monster and who gets Fox?”

“Stop it, Jones,” you warn.

“Who gets custody of Todd and the compound?” he continues.

“Now I know why I like staying in the RV,” you groan.

“Want to go back there?” Bilko suggests.

“Okay okay, I'll stop,” Adam concedes.

“Good. Ass.” He feigned hurt at the insult, but recovered with a smile.

“How do you think you're going to do, Blair?”

“I'm going to do great,” you assert.

“Really think so?”

“I'm good at FMX.”

“Yeah, I know,” he agrees. “It's not fair that you're good at both sports.”

“Mhm. And how many guys do you know that did FMX who didn't start in MX?”

“Uh...,” he stalls.

“Exactly. I just still do MX while being in FMX because I want to finish a damn season as a pro.”

“You haven't finished a season?”

“I always was taken out before this weekend”

“What changed?”

“The main girl who went for me got suspended for almost killing me last year.”

“What happened?”

“I got a bad concussion, memory loss...still haven't gained all the memories back?”

“Really?” he asked. “What kind of things are missing?”

“I've gotten the first year here, but there are gaps. The guys will talk about something I don't remember, but would all say I was there. Don't remember at all how I met Todd or Jeremy.”

“Which one?”

“Twitch,” you clarify. “Lusk has always been Lusk to me.”
“So those are your brothers at the Mulisha?”

“No, it's Cam and Todd. Jacko's my little one.”

“You seem close with Ronnie too.”

“With his age it's almost like he has adopted me. He's like a dad.”

“I see how your family deals with them being around you all the time. They must come to visit you sometimes.”

“I've burnt my family bridges throughout my life. I talk to my grandparents but that's about it since the others don't like me not being stuck up like them.”

“What?”

“My family has always had money. They are generations of lawyers and businessmen. They're East Coast royalty and I wouldn't be surprised if Harvard had my name on a building. It's a sick world.”

“You come from money, you came from stuck up rich people, but you're so sweet and caring.”

“Shows what happens when you're forgotten about. I was over at my grandparents more than my house when I was a kid, just to get away from parties. My grandma just let me do anything I wanted as long as I wasn't hurtful. One day I ran into a thing called motor cross and here I am ten years after that,”

“When did you start?”

“When I was eight my grandpa built a little course and hired a tutor. Once I got better he bought a bigger one; now it's the MC course that Monster use in Connecticut in outdoor season.”

“That's your family's?”

“No. My grandpa got cancer, so he turned it over to me and I get the money for it and OK the people who use it. That's why Rockstar doesn't do anything.

“You hate Rockstar, don't you.”

“It's so bad,” You said.

“Without Rockstar you wouldn't have come here and met the guys of the Mulisha who all might as well be your family.”

“That's true.”

“You seem upset?” Bilko enquired.

“It's odd I'm normally talking to them and joking around; not telling my life story.”

“They already know” Adams said.

“Guess so. Anyways I'm bored.” You said.

“South Park?” Bilko suggest.

“That's a stupid show.”

“I like it!”

“Whatever.”

Bilko laughs. “Come on, Sheila.”

You go to Bilko's RV, cuddling him as you're lying on his bed, listening to South Park in the background.

“You doing alright?”

“I'm fine,” you reply with a smile, kissing him.

“Bilko,” a voice outside calls. “Time for the contest.”

You both get up and change into your gear. You go outside to find your bike at the start line, locating it next to Todd.

“Where's your bike?” you ask Bilko.

“Over there by Nate; near the front on the left. You?”

“Next to Todd and Jacko.”

“See you after this, then?” he enquires.”

“Don't get hurt,” you say.”

“I won't.”

You go to get on your bike, and Todd pokes you.

“I got the Monster girl's number,” he says.

“And I care...why?”

“Because I'm happy!”

“Wonderful! How are you, little one?” you ask Jacko.

“I'm fine. You freaked out?” he asked.

“I wasn't until then! Thanks,” you pout.

“Damn, I'm sorry!”

“She was joking, Jacko,” Todd explains.

“He knows, Potter.”

“I was joking too, Todd. You have you pay attention to my voice more.”

“Stop it, guys. It's Bilko's turn.”

“She stops us for THAT?”

“Shove it.”

Bilko does his thing and got a 90.

“Shit, that sucks,” Todd says.

“That's a good score!”

“Exactly. We're against him.”

You laugh. “Good luck Todd.”

Everyone did their runs. You won third, Bilko got second and Twitch got first.

“Haha, I beat you Potter,” you taunt.

“It's only one thing,” he dismisses.

“But I beat you. So I'm better than you.”

“Come here!”

You take off to the left, not thinking about the press around you. You get picked up and you see Ronnie out of the corner of your eye.

“Now Potter, she got to go up and get her things,” Ronnie warns.

“Oh shit, that's right,” Todd realizes, dropping you. You run up and Twitch looks at you.

“Gloating to Potter again?”

“It's what I'm going to do; I'm better than him.”

Twitch laughs and pats your head. You cross your arms and look at him in fake anger, before grinning before the podium pictures get taken. Twitch got the champagne and points it at you. You smile and kick it before he could open it.

“Hey, no fair!”

“Life isn't fair,” you decree. “You need to be nice to me. I'm a girl!”

“Oh, you're going to pull that card?”

“Right now, yes!” you finish, before going down to hug Bilko.

“Great job Sheila.”

“Thanks. Same to you,” you reply, hugging him tight.

“What's wrong, honey?”

“I don't want to do interviews.”

“...I was thinking about something. We need to go on a date sometime.”

“You're right,” you reply, brightening up. “We haven't had one yet.”

“Want to go out tonight Sheila?”

“Sounds good.”

“You guys,” Lauren begins, “you have to let go so we can do these interviews.”

“Fine...”

“I won't be far behind you,” Bilko reassures.

You go and get the interviews over with, before going to your RV and fall on the bed. You hear the door open and shut.

“Who is it?” you ask.

“Hey Sheila.”

You smile at hearing Bilko, before going up to hug him.

“How are you feeling?” Bilko asks.

“Life sucks,” you reply.

“Hey Blair,” Lauren calls out. “You ready to go?”

“Uh...what?” you ask confusedly.

“It's Friday. You've got a race to get to.”

You look at Bilko, who simply kisses your head. “Monday,” he says. “You can't back down.”

“Blair?” Lauren asks again.

“I'll go change,” you reply.
“You, out you get off the track.

He kisses you once more before leaving. Then you get changed and leave with Lauren after saying bye to Bilko.
♠ ♠ ♠
Polyvore set