Sequel: Almost Easy
Status: STORY FINISHED! Thinking about maybe making a sequal, but in the meantime read SAVE ME by Rawr_ItsHeather. LINK IN THE AUTHORS NOTE!

Fiction

OK so your birth name is Lexus Amanda Myers. You are 15 years old when you are informed of your parent's death. You get sent to an orphanage in Danville, California. You never would have thought someone would want to adopt you because you aren't exactly the perfect child. You are only nice to the ones you love. You hate because you fear of getting close to people, you are afraid they are going to leave. You love music. Your favorite bands are Avenged Sevenfold , Marilyn Manson, I am ghost, and some other not really famous bands.

What happens Brian Haner Jr. and his wife Michelle Haner come looking for a child to adopt? They come looking for a young , sweet kid, but end up taking the total opposite.

P.S. Jimmy is going to be in this story because I just can't write it without him. I mean no disrespect to him or his family in any way, but i just can't bring myself to leave him out , and I am sorry.

**This is my first story so comments and constructive criticism are welcome just don't be rude.**

This story idea came from a dream that I had a couple months ago, and then I just recently had it again so I decided to write about it