Sequel: Almost Easy
Status: STORY FINISHED! Thinking about maybe making a sequal, but in the meantime read SAVE ME by Rawr_ItsHeather. LINK IN THE AUTHORS NOTE!

Fiction

Only the beginning.

My name is Lexus Amanda Myers. I am 15 years old and live in the city of Danville, California. I may be at a young age, but I am more mentally mature than most people my age. I have been through many things. My parents both abusive alcoholics. My dad is a truck driver so he was never home, and my mom is a lying, cheating whore that goes out and fucks her boss whenever my dad is gone, and whenever my dad is there all they do is get drunk and fight, and then take it out on me. I pretty much grew up without my parents being there. I used to be really popular in middle school, but then I don't know what happened. All my friends changed. They decided to follow the crowd and leave me behind. I was only left with one real friend, but I can already feel her drifting away as well.

One night my parents went out to who knows where. I never tag along with them, so I just stayed at home watching movies all night long. They didn't come home the next morning. When I heard the doorbell ring I got off the couch, and went to go answer it. It was 2 police men. I knew what they were here to tell me.

"Are you Lexus Myers?", said one of them.
"Yes I am", I responded.
"We are very sorry to inform you, but your parents were found dead sometime this morning near Exchange Highway. You will need to pack some of your things, we will be back in an hour to take you down to the station."

I shut the door. This really didn't come as a shock to me. I knew this was how it was going to end for them, and I saw it coming ever since I was a little girl. Now a normal person would be crying their eyes out, but not me. I was never taught to love. I grew up with a cold heart. How can you love when you have no one to love you back? I used to think my friends loved me, but they ended up leaving me because I wasn't "cool" enough. The only one friend I had was Hayley, but I didn't want to bring more drama into her life, so I decided to not tell her anything, at least not yet. I packed a couple things that I just couldn't leave at home like my Avenged Sevenfold and Marilyn Manson CD's, some clothes, my ipod, my laptop, etc.

I'm actually happy to finally be leaving this life behind. I'm not going to be missed at school or by anybody for the matter.Only Hayley might miss me, but besides her I got nothing to lose. I'm anxious to see what's ahead of me.

Just as the police officer had told me, they came back in an hour to pick me up. They took me to the station and tried to locate anyone else in my family that could possibly take me into custody. They found nothing. I was told that I was going to be sent to the nearest orphanage. I guess I'm going to be there for the next three years of my life. I highly doubt anyone would want to take me into their home and make me their child. Most people take the little kids and babies, so that they can raise them on their own.

If only I knew who would walk into that orphanage a year later....my life would completely change, but this is only the beginning.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK so this is my first story, and I kinda already have the plot set out, but I'm gonna need some motivation! So if you like it please comment me, and give me suggestions that could help make this story better :) Don't forget to subscribe please!