Sequel: Almost Easy
Status: STORY FINISHED! Thinking about maybe making a sequal, but in the meantime read SAVE ME by Rawr_ItsHeather. LINK IN THE AUTHORS NOTE!

Fiction

Silent Screams

It was white. I don't really know whether I am alive or dead right now, but all I see is completely white. I can hear voices talking around me. I hear Mom talking to me, I can hear Leana and Val, and then I heard Dad and the guys talking too. WAIT WHAT? Dad and the guys? They're supposed to still be on tour! What the fuck? Is this a dream? Why can't I see any of them?

**Mom A.K.A. Michelle's point of view**

It's been nearly two weeks since Lexus got hit with that car. I hate seeing her in this hospital bed, looking so weak and vulnerable. She's been in a coma ever since. I feel so bad, if only I would have never told her to get out of the house, if only we could have just stayed at home watching movies, but NO I just had to tell her to come to the park with me.

"Michelle you know its not your fault ." Brian said to me, knowing what I was thinking. He always knew what was troubling me. I honestly love this man. When he heard what happened to Lexus, they had to cancel their tour and took the first plane out here to be with us.

"I know Brian, I know..I just wish she was here with us right now." I responded with a tear flowing down my cheek.

"We all do Mich, but we'll just have to hope that she'll be back. I know she will! She's stronger than anyone I've ever met and she has been through things so much worse than this, I know she can make it!" Leanna said as a mixture of hope and sadness filled her eyes. She has gotten extremely close to Lexus these past months. They're pretty much best friends.

Everyone was here. Matt, Brian, Johnny, Zacky, Jimmy, Val, Lacey, Leanna, and me. Gena hasn't been around too much anymore, I'm guessing her and Zack got into an argument.

Lexus is never alone in this hospital. There is always someone here 24/7. At night we take turns staying with her because we don't want her to be alone when she wakes up. Everyone has grown to love her in the past months. The girls got to always spend time with her, and the boys would call her occasionally on tour to just see what's up. We're all extremely heartbroken. If only she could hear us, we'd tell her we love her, and tell her to be strong and fight this!

**End Michelle POV, now back to Lexus's POV**

I hear them talking, and I can hear them crying. I scream and scream at them and tell them that I'm okay, but they can't hear me! I try so hard to open my eyes or make a movement in the real world, but I can't. Its all white. As far as I've heard I'm in a coma. I want to tell them that I'm okay. I need to find a way to get back to them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the lack of updates I've been busy lately, but the comments mean a lot to me! Please try to comment as much as possible because I love feedback! I want to know what my readers want to happen in the story! We can make this an amazing story together! :)