Sequel: Almost Easy
Status: STORY FINISHED! Thinking about maybe making a sequal, but in the meantime read SAVE ME by Rawr_ItsHeather. LINK IN THE AUTHORS NOTE!

Fiction

No More Nightmares.

**Zacky's POV**

Everyone had left the hospital already because at night there is only one person allowed to stay with Lexus, and I wanted to stay with her tonight. She looks so peaceful, and I'm really hoping that she wakes up soon because I don't know what we'd do without her, especially Brian and Michelle.

I grabbed Lexus's hand with my own and started speaking to her, "Lexus please come back home, we love and miss you so much, Pinkly and Martini miss you too. I'd do anything to have you here right now. I highly doubt you can hear me right now, but I still just want you to know that we love you so much, and you just have to be strong Lex I know you can do it! Brian and Michelle were so happy to finally have a daughter in their lives, but you got torn away from them much too fast. I know you can fight this, I really don't want to see you leave us so soon. We've all grown extremely close to you in our own little different ways. I've never had so much fun making pancakes with anyone before, and I've never had crazy phone conversations like the ones I would have with you while I was on tour. I can't imagine being without someone fun and different like you in my life anymore. Please Lex, come back for Brian and Michelle, for Leanna, Jimmy, Matt, Val, Johnny, Lacey, and me. You have a lot of people that would do anything to have you back. I love you Lexus, and I'll never give up on you. "

As I finished what I was saying to her I kissed her forehead and sat down in the uncomfortable chair next to her trying to go to sleep. This girl really was something else. She's so different and I'm happy that she opened up to us, and started showing us love because I know she has been through some tough shit, but she knows we love her. We just have to be patient, and I think that eventually she'll get through this. I know she can.

**back to normal POV**

I'm so heartbroken right now, hearing what Zacky has to say. I would give anything to be back with them. I just wish I had a way to show them that I can hear them, I want to tell Zacky that I'm fine, I just need help getting back to the real world, but no matter how hard I try, I just can't do it. There's only one good thing about being in a coma, and that is that I don't have anymore nightmares and I actually feel somewhat more relaxed, but that doesn't matter to me. I want to be surrounded by the ones I love, I'm tired of being alone all the time. I need to get back home....I love them too much to leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK guys I'm really starting to doubt this story. I feel like this story is beginning to suck, and I try really hard, but I seem to be going nowhere. Comments would really help, and maybe give me some ideas for the story because right now I'm all out of ideas. Thanks <3