Sequel: Almost Easy
Status: STORY FINISHED! Thinking about maybe making a sequal, but in the meantime read SAVE ME by Rawr_ItsHeather. LINK IN THE AUTHORS NOTE!

Fiction

I was totally fine until Zacky came into the room.

"GUYS SHE'S AWAKE!! GET YOUR ASSES IN HERE!" I heard Zacky scream out the door. His screaming was making me get a headache.
"HOLY SHIT LEXUS YOU'RE AWAKE!" Zacky said while running next to me as dad entered the room first.
"Honey how are you?" Dad questioned while holding my hand.
"I was totally fine until Zacky came into the room screaming like a maniac" I said jokingly. Zacky stuck his tongue out at me.

My vision was slightly blurry and the light was so bright I could barely open my eyes. All I know is that I was out. Out from that place..wherever it was..I'm back home..back with my family. I tried to focus my eyes until I finally started seeing clearly. I looked around to a room full of faces. I saw my mom and dad smiling at me with tears in their eyes, Jimmy, Leanna, Johnny, Zacky, Val, Matt, Lacey, and a doctor? What the hell? I was in a hospital.

"What's going on?" I said weakly.

"Oh honey! You got hit with a car when we were leaving from the park...you've been here for 3 weeks!" My mom exclaimed while crying.
I looked at her like she was crazy. There is no way I was trapped here for 3 weeks. It only seemed like a couple of days.
"We're just so happy to have you back Lexus! You have no idea how hard these weeks have been..on all of us." Said Zacky.

Zacky..I remember what he had told me, I remember every single thing. Maybe it wasn't even real? Maybe it was all in my head, I mean I was in a fucking coma! Is that even possible? This is the great Zacky Vengeance, like he'd ever take an interest in a girl like me....yeah right, I thought.

"Ms. Haner is going to have to stay here until tomorrow so we can get everything figured out, and then she's free to go home so make sure to have some clothes ready for her by tomorrow." Said the doctor while writing something on a sheet of paper and walking out the door.

"Oh my gosh Lex, we love you so much! We knew you were strong, we knew you would come back!" Exclaimed Leanna while hugging me.

"Of course I would come back, I'd never leave you guys!" I said while smiling at them.

"So..whats it like Lex? You know, being in a coma..do you remember anything?" Johnny said looking at me curiously.

"Nope..I don't remember anything from when I was in a coma, last thing I remember is being at the park with mom." I lied..I couldn't let them know I could hear them, they'd think I was some psychopath and things would be so awkward around Zacky.

"That's so weird. What do you wanna do when you get back home?" Asked dad.
"I don't know?" I said. "I miss Martini and Pinkly! How are they?" I questioned.
"They miss you Lexus, they go and cry at your door every night waiting for you to come out."
"Awwwww I can't wait to see them!" I said

They eventually had to leave and Mom stayed with me that night and we were just talking, catching up on things and such. I missed them. Hearing their voices while I was in a coma and not being able to do anything about it was so hard. It felt amazing to be here again. Tomorrow I get to go back home..I wonder how things are going to be. Mom and I eventually went to sleep. I can't wait for tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
AHH! I fail at updating, I'm sorry my lovely subscribers I love you! Especially the commenters! I'd like to thank everyone who has commented in my story so far! THANK YOU SO MUCH!