Sequel: Almost Easy
Status: STORY FINISHED! Thinking about maybe making a sequal, but in the meantime read SAVE ME by Rawr_ItsHeather. LINK IN THE AUTHORS NOTE!

Fiction

I think she's PMSing or some womanly thing like that.

Okay this is not gonna work. He's my dad's best friend. This is just so wrong. No matter how much I want Zacky. I could never do that to my parents. After everything they have done for me, they gave me a home, they love me, and they cared for me throughout all my days in the hospital and never left my side. I can't just do this. No matter how bad I want to. I will not allow anything to happen.

"Zacky you know I can't..." I started but was interrupted by his lips suddenly connecting with mine. I instantly closed my eyes and got lost into the kiss. My brain seemed to just shut down and I started going along with it.

No..no I can't do this. Its so wrong...but it just feels so right. I want to be with Zacky I really do, but we all know it will only cause problems. I have to do the right thing, for my parents. I pushed Zacky away from me slightly.

"Zacky...you know this is wrong on so many levels, I can't bring myself to do this to Brian and Michelle." I said to him with sadness in my voice.

"I'm so sorry." He said his voice filled with hurt. He unlocked the door and left me alone in the dark closet to my own thoughts. Tears started going down my face.

Wow..why do I always put myself into the worst situations? This is extremely hard for me, I've never felt a feeling so strong towards a person before. I've always been a strong person, and never let myself get hurt, but now here I am filled with a mixture of emotions. Guilt, sadness, pain, anger, confusion, etc.

I feel so horrible for pushing him away like that especially after hearing all the things he said to me at the hospital, and for all the days he stood by my side in that hospital room, never leaving me. Does this make me a bad person? I did the right thing. I don't want to give the band any trouble especially my parents.

I went back to my room and I was surprised by my reflection in the mirror. I looked horrible, my face was extremely pale, my eyes were swollen and red, and my makeup was completely smudged.

I took a shower and put some clothes on and went downstairs to get something to drink. I saw Johnny there and he said, "Hey what happened? One second you were chasing me with a mother fucking flyswatter, and shouting death threats at me and then I turn around and you weren't behind me anymore."

"I had to go to the restroom" I lied.

"Oh okay, you aren't gonna kill me anymore right?" He said with an arched eyebrow.

"No I give up, you win Christ." I said as I took a sip of the orange juice I had gotten. I sighed and headed back upstairs to my room.

"Whats up with her?" I heard Jimmy ask from the kitchen as I was heading upstairs.

"I have no idea..I think she's PMSing or some womanly thing like that." Johnny responded.

"FUCK OFF ASSHOLES, I'M NOT PMSing!" I yelled back at them as I went into my room and locked the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you commenters and subscribers! (: Tell me what you think so far, and what you guys think should happen in the story!