Sequel: Almost Easy
Status: STORY FINISHED! Thinking about maybe making a sequal, but in the meantime read SAVE ME by Rawr_ItsHeather. LINK IN THE AUTHORS NOTE!

Fiction

DUDE, I LOVE YOU!

We waited only for about two minutes, then I saw our black SUV pulling up into the school parking lot. "There's my dad." I said nervously as we walked towards the SUV. I jumped in the front seat and Heather got in the back.
"Dad this is Heather, Heather this is my dad."
"Hello Mr. Haner!" She said politely as she set her bag beside her.

"Hello" He replied with a big smile.

"How was school today?" Asked dad.

"It was alright, the classes went by really fast so that was a good thing."

The ride home after that was silent. I'm surprised Heather hasn't murdered me for not telling her that Synyster Gates is my dad, maybe she'll just let it slide. As we arrived home I heard Heather sigh, "This is where you live? Your house is amazing Lex!"
I laughed and took her into my home.

I noticed that all the guys were hanging out in the living room and they all looked up at me with questioning eyes as I dragged my best friend into my room. Heather and I walked into the room and closed the door, she then locked it and I arched my eyebrows at her in response.

"Okay Lexus so what's the deal? Out of all these months that I've known you, you never even bothered to inform me that your dad just happens to be Synyster fucking Gates?!?!" She exclaimed at me.

"Well you never asked?" I said lamely.

"But you can't just leave something that big out! I'm your best friend." she said seeming somewhat frustrated.

"I'm sorry....I just didn't want to loose you as my friend, I didn't want you to freak out or only kiss my ass because of who my dad is." I whined at her.

"Did you really think I was like that? I thought you knew me better than that" She said with a disappointing look on her face.

"I know Heather, I know from now on that I can trust you, sorry"

"Alright you're forgiven just don't leave big things like that a secret, you can always trust me Lex." She said as she hugged me tightly.

"Thanks for understanding, and not freaking out in front of my dad"

"You're welcome!" She grinned.

There was a knock at the door, so I unlocked it to come face to face with the most beautiful green eyes I have ever seen. My heart started beating one million times faster than it usually does so I tried to take my gaze away from those eyes.

"Your dad wants you to come downstairs for dinner." He said quietly.

"O-oh Okay, we'll be down right now." I stuttered. SHIT I'm so dumb.

I shut the door and told Heather to come with me downstairs so we could eat and meet the guys.

"Damn Zacky's such a hottie!" She said laughing. I felt a little jealous . Okay maybe a lot jealous when she said that, but I just shrugged it off and laughed nervously. We opened the door and headed downstairs.

As we walked into the dining room I randomly saw Heather run towards Jimmy and give him a big hug. WTF?

"OMG HI! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN SO LONG! Wait...who are you again?" Jimmy said jokingly as he squished Heather.

"Dude, you are my IDOL! I LOVE YOU!" She exclaimed while hugging him tighter.

I was laughing so hard and I started to say, "Jimmy this is my best friend Heather, Heather I think you already know who he is." I said laughing in between words at the sight, then I introduced Heather to everyone else.

Mom made the best dinner ever and Heather got along with everyone really well, everyone loved her and she fit in perfectly, like she belonged with us. I could feel someone's eyes on me throughout dinner, but I just shrugged it off.

After dinner Heather and I headed upstairs to my room. I told her every thing that happened in the past months which was pretty much just me in a coma (I left out the Zacky incident because I wasn't sure if I was ready to tell her yet.) and she told me about all the things I missed while I was gone. It was nice catching up with her, but eventually it was really late at night so we had to drop her off at her house.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOHOOOO! I HAVE 100 SUBSCRIBERS NOW, and 10 stars! This is so awesome, I'm so HAPPY!!!

I already have the next chapters planned out and I think you guys will really enjoy them (: What do you guys want me to write in the story? I love hearing your ideas.

COMMENT!!!!! (:

P.S. I'm going to be updating a lot more often now because now I write my stories in school when i get bored in my classes haha.