Sequel: Almost Easy
Status: STORY FINISHED! Thinking about maybe making a sequal, but in the meantime read SAVE ME by Rawr_ItsHeather. LINK IN THE AUTHORS NOTE!

Fiction

Forbidden

Today is the day. Today Zacky and I are going to tell my parents that we are together. I'm shaking in my desk at school. Heather looks over at me and grabs my hand.

"It'll be okay Lexus, I'll be right there for you. You two love each other and maybe when your parent's see that they won't be so hard on you." She attempted to calm me down.

I just stared at the clock. We should be going home in 5 minutes. I felt like time was going by really slow. The bell rang and Heather and I walked outside. I'm so scared. Oh my gosh. This is it.

Heather and I got in the car and the drive home was silent.

"Are you okay? You look a bit shaken." Dad asked me.

"I'm fine." I smiled at him fakely. He just gave me a weird look which told me he wasn't buying it, but let it go anyway.

When I got home Heather and I ran up to my room and I saw Zacky waiting for me. I ran towards him and jumped onto him. He held me and I kissed him. I kissed him with all that I could, because I fear that this might be our last in a long time.

"Are you ready?" he asked as we held each other.

"I think so.." I said unsure of myself.

"Lets do this. I love you." He said.

"And I love you." I said kissing him again.

We turned around and Heather was giving us a sympathetic face.
"You guys can do it, come on." She smiled sadly at us. "I'll be waiting here for you." She told me.

Zacky and I headed out the door and went downstairs. Mom and Dad were sitting in the kitchen table having a small meal.

"Mom, dad...we need to tell you something." I said as me and Zacky stood across from them.

"What's up?" Dad said curiously.

"Um...well when after I got out of my coma....something happened."

"What happened?" Mom said with a worried face.

"Um...well you see, i.....he...we....uh....well something kinda.." I sound like a total fucking loser right now. I just can't bring myself to say it.

"Just spit it out already!" Dad said seriously.

"We're in love!" Zacky spilled out.

"WHAT?" Dad said as he threw his food forward and stood up.

He was angry, really angry. I've never seen him like this before. Zacky grabbed my hand and we took a step back. Mom had spit out her drink in surprise.

"What the fuck do you mean? You guys can't be in love! She's my daughter Zachary! How could you do this to me? Lexus, why? Why Zack? Why not someone else? You don't know how he is! He's going to break your heart and I'm not gonna be the one to pick up the pieces!" He yelled at me. He was scaring me a lot. He reminded me of my biological dad right now. I was terrified, and tears started to roll down my face.

My mom stood up and she too was crying. "Brian calm down, we're gonna have to think this through. Lexus and Zack. I am very disappointed in both of you."

"Zack I want you to stay away from Lexus. I will not allow you to hurt my daughter. Lexus you are FORBIDDEN to ever be alone with Zack. I'm going to be monitoring you very closely, and Zack I don't want to ever see you at my house again."

"What you can't do that?!?"

"Oh you bet I can Zachary. I'm disgusted to even be making music with you. I want you to get out of my house, now."

Zack glared at my father and walked out of the room and out the door.

"ZACKY!" I yelled running after him.

"GET BACK HERE LEXUS, DON'T YOU DARE FOLLOW HIM!"

"Brian shut up, just let her say goodbye to him." Mom said to him sternly. I love her so much at the moment, she's being really calm about this.

I ran out the door in tears and embraced Zack.

"I love you so much, I don't want you to leave." I cried to him.

"Lexus, I love you more than you can imagine, but your dad would kill us. I don't want anything bad to happen to you. We're gonna have to stay away from each other, but trust me. We'll find a way to make it through this. I love you too much to let you go completely." He kissed me.

"I love you, I love you, I love you." I repeated to him in between kisses.

"I wish things didn't have to be this way.." Zack said. We heard someone cough at the doorway. I saw my mom standing there with her arms crossed.

"I have to leave, I love you, and don't ever forget that." He said as he kissed me one last time. I was crying so much right now. I stood there watching him get into his car, and drive off. I couldn't stop crying and mom came and comforted me.

"It's for the best." She said.

I ran away from her and went up into my room. Heather was waiting there with open arms. I ran to her and just broke down. I fell to the floor, and she went with me. She tried to comfort me as much as she could. I'm lucky to have a person like her in my life.

"I love him so much Heather, I don't know how I'll get through this."

"Its okay Lex, I love you and I'm always gonna be here for you biffle." She tried cheering me up.

I cried myself to sleep on the floor, while laying next to Heather as she tried to comfort me. I feel so empty. Why do things have to be this way?
♠ ♠ ♠
Zacky and Lexus are forbidden to see each other, but they are determined to stay together no matter what. How will they work things out? What will happen to Avenged Sevenfold?
3 comments to find out what happens next (:

ATTENTION SUBSCRIBERS/READERS! There is now a story out that is in the POV of Heather. It goes more into Heather's life, how she met Lexus, her feeling, things at her home, and the things she goes through! It's amazing and its pretty much like a partner story with this story. My friend Heather is writing and and here is the link! GO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT AND TELL US WHAT YOU THINK! http://stories.mibba.com/read/319521/Save-Me/ <3 HERE IS THE STORY THAT IS IN HEATHER'S P.O.V.! SAVE ME