Sequel: Almost Easy
Status: STORY FINISHED! Thinking about maybe making a sequal, but in the meantime read SAVE ME by Rawr_ItsHeather. LINK IN THE AUTHORS NOTE!

Fiction

He would never hurt me, would he?

The bell rang, so Heather and I waited outside like we always do. I'm kinda bummed out that she isn't going to go home with me today, and it is Friday which means I'm going to be stuck at home for Saturday and Sunday with my parents. Not looking forward to that.

"So what are your plans for this weekend?" I asked Heather. I'm gonna miss her not being with me.

"Jimmy is taking me home. then I don't know probably hang out with my parents. And I use the phrase hang out loosely." She replied.

"You know you never told me anything about your family." I said somewhat accusing her. She's met all my family and knows how they are, but she never tells me anything about her family, and she never invites me over to her house. They can't be that bad can they?

"Don't worry I'll tell you, just not now. I'll tell you next time we hang out." She said honestly. Oh well she'll tell me when she's ready, I understand.

"Alright." I said.

Jimmy pulled up. I know that Heather, Jimmy, and Leanna have gotten to spend a lot of time together, so I'm happy Heather found a friend in them too. I love them they're pretty much my family.

"I guess I'll see you later. Bye" She said hugging me then hopping into Jimmy's car.

Now I'm all alone. No best friend to try and make me feel better anymore. Oh well, she's done enough for me I don't know how I could ever repay her for all the help she's been.

I saw my mom pull up and I got in. I'm not really angry with her because she stayed calm through the whole thing yesterday, and I'm glad for that.

"Honey I tried talking to your dad, but he's really hard headed. I don't really want you to be with Zack either because I've seen how he hurts his past girlfriends. He isn't always extremely faithful to them." She told me. I don't care how he's been with his past girlfriends, I love him and he loves me, and that's all that matters. He would never hurt me, would he?

I didn't say anything to her the whole ride home. As soon as I got home my dad asked for my phone and checked through it. I'm assuming he was checking to see that I had no communication with Zack. After that I went straight upstairs and locked myself in my room. I don't want to talk to them right now. They came up into my room and brought me food, but I wasn't hungry so I just threw it away once they left. I waited for it to be night time.

When I was positive that both my parents were asleep, I texted Zack.

'Hey they're asleep.'

'Alright I'm on my way.'

Yep. I was sneaking out with Zack. I slowly went out the front door and started walking to the corner of my street. I've always been really good at sneaking out of places.

I saw Zack's car in the distance and then he pulled up next to me. I got in the passenger seat to be welcomed by a hug from him. I inhaled his amazing scent and let go of him. We went to the nearby beach and starting walking through the sand.

He held my hand and we sat down in the nice sand. We sat there holding hands and just appreciating this time we had together. I can't think of a time when I needed this more. His skin so pale reflecting the moon's glow. He pecked my lips.

"What would happen if your parents catch you when you go back home?" He asked worried for me.

"Please don't talk too much about that, I don't wanna know." I said trying to get my mind of the consequences. Right now I just want it to be me and him. I don't want to have to worry about anything else.

I laced my hands with his and got closer to him, I could feel his breath on my neck. I know that soon he'll be out of my reach again. He kissed me this time more passionately, and I never wanted to leave this place.

"I don't know how I'm going to be able to stay away from you...today was hell." He told me while holding on to me.

"I know, I don't know how much longer I'm gonna be able to stay away from you before I crack. I think I'm gonna have another talk with my dad...." I looked him in the eyes.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm willing to do anything to be with you." I replied as I embraced him.

"I love you." He told me as I lay on him.

"and I love you." We lay there in silence staring out at the ocean, but it was a comfortable silence. I loved being near him, I didn't feel so empty anymore.
I felt complete.
♠ ♠ ♠
While you wait for me to update, go read the story that is in Heather's point of view! It's called Save Me, and it has its own twists that I'm sure all of you will love! Please COMMENT and subscribe to that story <3 Here it is --> SAVE ME MAKE SURE TO COMMENT ON HER STORY TOO!!!

Atleast 3 comments for the next update ;)